Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
timeout
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bitchfield - England, UK
Posts: 6,341
vCash: 677
Default Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

And my reasons why they wont happen!
Looks like both Mayweather and Haye have grown a vargina's and priced themselves out of the boxing ring.

All for the sake of couple of mill?
Haye has a chance to eclipse the best hw in the last 5 years and start his legacy.
May has a chance to beat a legend hof and fighter of the decade and seal his legacy.

And why isn't it happening because 50-50 isn't good enough? Stfu! Tell me another one!
What do u think Ali? Duran? Sugar ray? Marciano?Would of done in their day? These legends fought for less cash than any of today's boxers, sometimes 6 fights in a year!
This primadona attitude must stop for the sake of boxing!

Sad time for boxing if these fights don't happen!
timeout is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
blur
WLADGLASSJAW
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: between your girlfriends legs
Posts: 3,242
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

ill call a timeout
blur is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
spud1
HAWK TIME!!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,174
vCash: 75
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeout View Post
And my reasons why they wont happen!
Looks like both Mayweather and Haye have grown a vargina's and priced themselves out of the boxing ring.

All for the sake of couple of mill?
Haye has a chance to eclipse the best hw in the last 5 years and start his legacy.
May has a chance to beat a legend hof and fighter of the decade and seal his legacy.

And why isn't it happening because 50-50 isn't good enough? Stfu! Tell me another one!
What do u think Ali? Duran? Sugar ray? Marciano?Would of done in their day? These legends fought for less cash than any of today's boxers, sometimes 6 fights in a year!
This primadona attitude must stop for the sake of boxing!

Sad time for boxing if these fights don't happen!
i hink your forgeting that sugar ray leonard was probably worse with negotiations then floyd, i.e my way or the highway. same with duran i assume

bottom line in marciano and ali's day the media wasnt as big and negotiations were done behnd closed doors like they should be.

now close your ****ing mouth and understand that boxing is a business not a fight at school
spud1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:46 AM   #4
TG1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,982
vCash: 500
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud1 View Post
i hink your forgeting that sugar ray leonard was probably worse with negotiations then floyd, i.e my way or the highway. same with duran i assume

bottom line in marciano and ali's day the media wasnt as big and negotiations were done behnd closed doors like they should be.

now close your ****ing mouth and understand that boxing is a business not a fight at school
Leonard was the De La Hoya of his day. He couldn't be matched as a draw and took the upside because his fame and popularity was so high that he eclisped all before him. Floyd took a backseat to Oscar without complaint.

Mayweather and Pacquaio are more or less equal and Floyd needs to cut the bullshit. The heavyweigt scene is so ****ed there shouldn't even be millions to split.
TG1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #5
spud1
HAWK TIME!!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,174
vCash: 75
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
Leonard was the De La Hoya of his day. He couldn't be matched as a draw and took the upside because his fame and popularity was so high that he eclisped all before him. Floyd took a backseat to Oscar without complaint.

Mayweather and Pacquaio are more or less equal and Floyd needs to cut the bullshit. The heavyweigt scene is so ****ed there shouldn't even be millions to split.
yeah with a rematch aswel then serious money will be genrated
spud1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
dannyboy147
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Aberdeen,Sunny Scotland
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 75
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
Leonard was the De La Hoya of his day. He couldn't be matched as a draw and took the upside because his fame and popularity was so high that he eclisped all before him. Floyd took a backseat to Oscar without complaint.

Mayweather and Pacquaio are more or less equal and Floyd needs to cut the bullshit. The heavyweigt scene is so ****ed there shouldn't even be millions to split.

heard that anglosaxon has been lined up to fight Pac if mayweather pulls out,maybie this is stalling negotiations? hope its not true for pacs sake, poor little guy wouldnt stand a chance against that "legend".
dannyboy147 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:27 AM   #7
timeout
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bitchfield - England, UK
Posts: 6,341
vCash: 677
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud1 View Post
i hink your forgeting that sugar ray leonard was probably worse with negotiations then floyd, i.e my way or the highway. same with duran i assume

bottom line in marciano and ali's day the media wasnt as big and negotiations were done behnd closed doors like they should be.

now close your ****ing mouth and understand that boxing is a business not a fight at school
Bottom line is these fights would of happened already if it was 20-30-40 years ago. Boxing has changed and it's getting worse and it's turning people away.

And btw I won't close my mouth because this is my thread u bellend! Now stfu before I crack ur egghead apart u fat cunt.
timeout is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,377
vCash: 500
Default Re: Fights I want to see! PAC vs May + Wlad vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
Leonard was the De La Hoya of his day. He couldn't be matched as a draw and took the upside because his fame and popularity was so high that he eclisped all before him. Floyd took a backseat to Oscar without complaint.

Mayweather and Pacquaio are more or less equal and Floyd needs to cut the bullshit. The heavyweigt scene is so ****ed there shouldn't even be millions to split.
Nice another Pin headed Brit self embarrassing here. There are actually champ and two tittle holder. another is bitch from your country.

But I agree Haye should be happy for fighting peanuts
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013