Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #16
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,894
vCash: 133
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samski313 View Post
Ok when they say stuff like that they usually back it up with a few highlights from rounds of the fight where the fighter landed shots that show he was landing good shots. They never show any highlights from round 11 or 12 that show Castillo landing good shots.

Video or stfu
You've never watched castillo mayweather I ?!?!?!!?!?!?!


LMAO!!!!!!
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #17
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
Sure, i'll just show you the end where jim lampley is saying "you might not have known who jose luis castillo is" during the 12th round, explaining the upset.

Lampley was just hyping the decision up thats all. They could not back shit up with highlights from those rounds.
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #18
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
You've never watched castillo mayweather I ?!?!?!!?!?!?!


LMAO!!!!!!

Oh i have plenty of times. I am just waiting for your shit talking ass to show me some highlights of Castillo hurting floyd and landing clean shots in round 11 and 12 and not just shoving and rough housing and or glancing shots.
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,894
vCash: 133
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Poor Samski313......

Here's the 2 questions you have to ask yourself while you live in denial....

1: Why did floyd bring up having a hurt shoulder as the winner of the fight?
2: Why was there a rematch for a fight in which floyd won very clearly on the scorecards, even though there was no rematch clause?

Once you can answer those questions honestly, then you can actually step towards the light and become a boxing fan, instead of a boxer fan.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #20
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
Poor Samski313......

Here's the 2 questions you have to ask yourself while you live in denial....

1: Why did floyd bring up having a hurt shoulder as the winner of the fight?
2: Why was there a rematch for a fight in which floyd won very clearly on the scorecards, even though there was no rematch clause?

Once you can answer those questions honestly, then you can actually step towards the light and become a boxing fan, instead of a boxer fan.


Video Bitch or STFU!!!!!!!! Go to youtube and find the video from 11 and 12 and show me who landed the better shots!!!!! Show me some Castillo hightlights?????????????
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:52 AM   #21
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
Poor Samski313......

Here's the 2 questions you have to ask yourself while you live in denial....

1: Why did floyd bring up having a hurt shoulder as the winner of the fight?
2: Why was there a rematch for a fight in which floyd won very clearly on the scorecards, even though there was no rematch clause?

Once you can answer those questions honestly, then you can actually step towards the light and become a boxing fan, instead of a boxer fan.

1. Floyd brought up the shoulder because he knows the fight would not have been that close!


2. He gave him a rematch because Castillo was the champion dumb ass!!!!



Castillo was hitting Floyds arms and elbows most of the time especially in round 11!!! You need to watch the fight again homieboy!!!!
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #22
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,894
vCash: 133
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samski313 View Post
Video Bitch or STFU!!!!!!!! Go to youtube and find the video from 11 and 12 and show me who landed the better shots!!!!! Show me some Castillo hightlights?????????????
I've seen the ****ing fight bro, no need for highlights.

Castillo was robbed to keep arum's little cash cow still producing milk. That's why he promised castillo a rematch.

He walked right over to him after the decision and promised him a rematch.

Stolen victory. Boxing at it's worst.

Castillo outhrows and outlands mayweather, wins more rounds, and goes home with no title.

Utter trash. Mayweather has a loss and castillo gave it to him.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #23
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,088
vCash: 117
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
I've seen the ****ing fight bro, no need for highlights.

Castillo was robbed to keep arum's little cash cow still producing milk. That's why he promised castillo a rematch.

He walked right over to him after the decision and promised him a rematch.

Stolen victory. Boxing at it's worst.

Castillo outhrows and outlands mayweather, wins more rounds, and goes home with no title.

Utter trash. Mayweather has a loss and castillo gave it to him.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Toontoon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #24
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,894
vCash: 133
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toontoon View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
That is clearly not serious.

In fact, if you look hard enough, you can find multiple mayweather praising comments from me that are ridiculous. This is 1 example. It depends on my mood and the flomosity going on in the forum.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #25
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

anyone remember the 3 way staredown ellerbe, floyd and shane?
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #26
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
That is clearly not serious.

In fact, if you look hard enough, you can find multiple mayweather praising comments from me that are ridiculous. This is 1 example. It depends on my mood and the flomosity going on in the forum.


No one takes you serious any ****ing way! Floyd put on a clinic in round 11 on Castillo! Hit his ass with body shots and upper cuts at will.
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #27
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samski313 View Post
No one takes you serious any ****ing way! Floyd put on a clinic in round 11 on Castillo! Hit his ass with body shots and upper cuts at will.
i didn't know you could put clinics on in 1 round!

isn't a clinic when you dominate someone for 12?

do you still want floyds children to starve to death?
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #28
MancMexican
Blood & Guts Forever
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ingerlund
Posts: 2,580
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samski313 View Post
Can you find a Castillo highlight tpae from that fight that might suggest he won??? He never had Floyd hurt not once in that fight. Floyd landed the cleaner shots the whole fight. Castillo did a lot of pushing, shoving and rough housing but he didn't land Many clean powerful shots on floyd and never had him hurt. I will be waiting on those Castillo highlights from that fight.
Everyone except Joy Boys know Floyd lost that fight. Get used to it.
MancMexican is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #29
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
i didn't know you could put clinics on in 1 round!

isn't a clinic when you dominate someone for 12?

do you still want floyds children to starve to death?

wtf are you talking about dumb ass?? I said round 11 if you can read ****boy!!!!
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #30
Samski313
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,243
vCash: 500
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MancMexican View Post
Everyone except Joy Boys know Floyd lost that fight. Get used to it.

Like i told the last Pactard show me some video or stfu!!!!!!! You guys never come back with anything of substance.
Samski313 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013