Old 07-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #61
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

vCash: 133
Default Re: "Box that mother****er, that's what we do" - Ellerbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg View Post
Luke , you have no serious comments because you don't know that much about the sport. You have to rely on buffoonery as you have no genuine and insightful opinions to offer.
You wouldn't know, because you only have a stake in what I say on mayweather. I have run out of patience with his super fans. They are a detriment to this forum. I no longer take any of you serious because you guys don't have a limit. You will ride every thing he says and does to the end. He says he is better than ray robinson, 20 of you are on here talking about how "older fighters are over hyped" or "robinson might have eeked out a decision"

Then purse splits come up, who do you side with? Mayweather. He deserves the ****ing world in your guys' estimation.

It makes this forum look like a bunch of WWE fans arguing for their super heroes. Why don't you guys care about the actual sport? What's with this 1 boxer bullshit?
LukeO is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #62
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
Yeah, and Whitaker has a draw with Chavez.
Holyfield has a draw with Lewis.
Sturm has a draw with Oscar.

Judges in vegas are truly a noble lot.
All this comming form the biggest PBF hater since Bladrunner. You have no credibility here and are nothing but a ****ing snitch and a guy who didn't even know Spinks beat Mayorga for the linear championship at 147. You ****ing idiot I've embarrassed your dumb ass for the better part of a year. Give up on your pathetic crusade against PBF while you still can because even you said PBF will beat pac when they fight but you still rail against him that right there tells you how irrational and deep seeded hate you have for a man you've never met you ****ing stan. After the fight I guess you can going into hiding and come back with one of your numerous alts like you did after PBF schooled Shane the guy you said PBF was scared of.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #63
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Luke , you have no serious comments because you don't know that much about the sport. You have to rely on buffoonery as you have no genuine and insightful opinions to offer.
Reg, you must realize Luke didn't even know Spinks beat Mayorga for his title at 147. That right there tells you everything you need to know about him. The guy is nothing but a troll and doesn't know shit about the sport.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #64
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
All this comming form the biggest PBF hater since Bladrunner. You have no credibility here and are nothing but a ****ing snitch and a guy who didn't even know Spinks beat Mayorga for the linear championship at 147. You ****ing idiot I've embarrassed your dumb ass for the better part of a year. Give up on your pathetic crusade against PBF while you still can because even you said PBF will beat pac when they fight but you still rail against him that right there tells you how irrational and deep seeded hate you have for a man you've never met you ****ing stan. After the fight I guess you can going into hiding and come back with one of your numerous alts like you did after PBF schooled Shane the guy you said PBF was scared of.
That mayorga spinks bullshit? Give me a ****ing break. I missed a lot more fights than that. I missed years of fights for different reasons, I don't give a shit. I come back from boot camp or a deployment and titles changed hands and rematches have happened. I was lucky to follow it as much as I could.
LukeO is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #65
spud1
HAWK TIME!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

to be fair, every thread with floyd in it is bombarded by lukeo and he always brings the same castillo fight
spud1 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #66
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
You wouldn't know, because you only have a stake in what I say on mayweather. I have run out of patience with his super fans. They are a detriment to this forum. I no longer take any of you serious because you guys don't have a limit. You will ride every thing he says and does to the end. He says he is better than ray robinson, 20 of you are on here talking about how "older fighters are over hyped" or "robinson might have eeked out a decision"

Then purse splits come up, who do you side with? Mayweather. He deserves the ****ing world in your guys' estimation.

It makes this forum look like a bunch of WWE fans arguing for their super heroes. Why don't you guys care about the actual sport? What's with this 1 boxer bullshit?
There you go again throwing another temper tantrm. You don't even try to make sense. Did I intially respond to anything you said in this thread? No I did not because you have made it clear that you're a clown. You are the one the that responded to me first. I don't care what you say because you can't be taken seriously. It seems like you are the one who gets offended at what others say about a fighter they like.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #67
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

Quote:
There you go again throwing another temper tantrm. You don't even try to make sense. Did I intially respond to anything you said in this thread? No I did not because you have made it clear that you're a clown. You are the one the that responded to me first. I don't care what you say because you can't be taken seriously. It seems like you are the one who gets offended at what others say about a fighter they like.
It's not a temper tantrum. I am not even remotely mad. I just have to insert some anti-mayweather stuff to level the board out. If you paid attention to any of my first posts it was "what the hell is a pactard?" Then I realize anyone who doesn't think floyd is the GOAT = pactard.

Dumb straw man arguments from floyd's biggest cheerleaders. I've been called "the biggest pactard on esb" and I don't even like pacquiao that much. I've picked mayweather to beat pacquiao in most predictions, but I say "mayweather lost to castillo" and then i'm some shit talking hater. Yeah, I don't think floyd is undefeated. I am a big ol' hater.
LukeO is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #68
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
It's not a temper tantrum. I am not even remotely mad. I just have to insert some anti-mayweather stuff to level the board out. If you paid attention to any of my first posts it was "what the hell is a pactard?" Then I realize anyone who doesn't think floyd is the GOAT = pactard.

Dumb straw man arguments from floyd's biggest cheerleaders. I've been called "the biggest pactard on esb" and I don't even like pacquiao that much. I've picked mayweather to beat pacquiao in most predictions, but I say "mayweather lost to castillo" and then i'm some shit talking hater. Yeah, I don't think floyd is undefeated. I am a big ol' hater.
Look at your avatar and there's your answer.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #69
miggzthatnucca
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
That mayorga spinks bullshit? Give me a ****ing break. I missed a lot more fights than that. I missed years of fights for different reasons, I don't give a shit. I come back from boot camp or a deployment and titles changed hands and rematches have happened. I was lucky to follow it as much as I could.
Looks like they struck a nerve .. lol .. u bring up some good points but no need to be a hateweather ... plenty boxers got gifts .. plenty boxers avenged losses ... so either way may would've been in the same position
miggzthatnucca is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #70
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Look at your avatar and there's your answer.
This is just to make the mayweather super fans irate.

If no one keeps you guys in check you'll be sacrificing cat fish to a mayweather alter in your basements.
LukeO is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #71
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggzthatnucca View Post
Looks like they struck a nerve .. lol .. u bring up some good points but no need to be a hateweather ... plenty boxers got gifts .. plenty boxers avenged losses ... so either way may would've been in the same position
Whatever, I admit he dominated the rematch.
Good on him, but he will still avenging a loss.
LukeO is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #72
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:

I don't pay attention to your posts because you regurgitate the same shit over and over again. I don't care if you think Castillo beat Mayweather. That's your opinion. That fight happened 8 years ago anyway. I don't categorize you as a hater or hugger. You're that kid in school who always acted out to get attention.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #73
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
"run from that mother ****er, that's what we do" is what they were trying to say.
Obvioulsy you didn't see that fight
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #74
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP

Quote:
I don't pay attention to your posts because you regurgitate the same shit over and over again. I don't care if you think Castillo beat Mayweather. That's your opinion. That fight happened 8 years ago anyway. I don't categorize you as a hater or hugger. You're that kid in school who always acted out to get attention.
That's the most retarded character analysis on me I have ever read.
I am a skeptical sarcastic boxing fan.

I don't buy into hype, and I consistently agitate super fans.
Anyone who goes overboard with a fighter is fair game.

I do the same shit with david haye and amir khan.
I never see you in those threads complaining though. Only with your guy.

So clearly you could give a **** less what I am posting as long as it's not bashing your favorite fighter.
LukeO is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #75
miggzthatnucca
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Whatever, I admit he dominated the rematch.
Good on him, but he will still avenging a loss.
Give him credit .. the only fight in his resume that was debatable and he says "bring him on again" ... give the name he's been given but the hateweathers .. u should've gotten stripped for not giving jlc a rematch ... de la hoya "never ran" but didn't give quartey a rematch ... haton and berto both got iffy wins over collazo and they both ran/running from luis ... lewis retired rather than fight vitaly again ... so cut the guy some slack ... he gave him a chance to prove himself and dominated the rematch ...

But floyd is in a no win situation cuz the next bout he wins by split decision the world will scream " ROBBERY "
miggzthatnucca is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum