Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #16
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

So Floyd fans are quoting Bob Arum now? What does this prove anyway? Shane looked like an old, shot fighter in the ring, that's a fact. What people said before the fight doesn't change what actually happened.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #17
Jeff M
Future ESB HOF
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Buckeye State
Posts: 11,747
vCash: 664
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
So Floyd fans are quoting Bob Arum now? What does this prove anyway? Shane looked like an old, shot fighter in the ring, that's a fact. What people said before the fight doesn't change what actually happened.
Then why don't you Pacturds think that way about Balquiao/ODLH?
Jeff M is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #18
herbzg
Euro-Level Athlete
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 716
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
herbzg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #19
Journey Man
Journeyman always.
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,482
vCash: 137
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lehudson View Post
I thinkk he was joking.....At least I hope he was joking
I saw the sarcasm there too.
Journey Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #20
Gunns4hire
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,222
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
So Floyd fans are quoting Bob Arum now? What does this prove anyway? Shane looked like an old, shot fighter in the ring, that's a fact. What people said before the fight doesn't change what actually happened.
^^^^^ can't see the forest for the trees
Gunns4hire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #21
Gunns4hire
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,222
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
So Floyd fans are quoting Bob Arum now? What does this prove anyway? Shane looked like an old, shot fighter in the ring, that's a fact. What people said before the fight doesn't change what actually happened.
and yes we r quoting bob arum because if mosley was his biggest threat then why does arum want his cash cow to fight mayweather?

I'll tell u why; because manny is gonna retire soon and arum would rather get paid big in manny's last fight giving manny an L....rather than get paid a little in manny's last fight and get a w or L.....

Arum is pimping this little guy and the fans are setting him up for embarrassment
Gunns4hire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #22
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunns4hire View Post
and yes we r quoting bob arum because if mosley was his biggest threat then why does arum want his cash cow to fight mayweather?

I'll tell u why; because manny is gonna retire soon and arum would rather get paid big in manny's last fight giving manny an L....rather than get paid a little in manny's last fight and get a w or L.....

Arum is pimping this little guy and the fans are setting him up for embarrassment
So your point in that Arum is full of shit? Still doesn't prove that Mosley wasn't shot. He may have been a big threat at one point, but the fight came too late. That's really the only reason Floyd fought him. He knew how old and past it Mosley was. That and he had no other options left.

Fans aren't setting Pac up for embarrassment. If Pac was an easy fight for Floyd, it would have been made a long time ago. Floyd had no problem making the Hatton and Marquez fights as soon as he was called out. It's been over a year since Pac called him out, and we still haven't gotten it. Now Floyd is talking about a 1-2 year retirement. Why do you think that is?
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #23
mancat
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,520
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by elTerrible View Post
That was late 2009 when Mosley was a huge threat and PBF would never fight him, ever.

But in spring 2010 Mosley was an ancient old man and Floyd should be arrested for battery on a senior citizen.
No. He was also talking during a Pac Clottley presser in 2010.
mancat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SBA
Posts: 20,130
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

tasco must be in tears knowing his hero would lose easily to Floyd

On the bright side, you will never have to experience the heart breaking pain again, tasco. Seeing emmanuel get schooled by Floyd will make you quit watching boxing.
Leon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #25
InHumanForm
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 1,616
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by elTerrible View Post
That was late 2009 when Mosley was a huge threat and PBF would never fight him, ever.

But in spring 2010 Mosley was an ancient old man and Floyd should be arrested for battery on a senior citizen.


i know you're being sarcastic, but unfortunately, anyone who thinks mosley was shot when floyd fought him (there are alot on this forum) ultimately agree with the above statement. They would have to.
InHumanForm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #26
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 13,846
vCash: 160
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by elTerrible View Post
That was late 2009 when Mosley was a huge threat and PBF would never fight him, ever.

But in spring 2010 Mosley was an ancient old man and Floyd should be arrested for battery on a senior citizen.


You sure aint lying...Just read some of the post in this thread! (no gonna say any names)
Rudyard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #27
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Arum is wrong. I said all along Mosley would be easy.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #28
les
boxerman
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: london
Posts: 575
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

no-body said mosley was shot before the fight. not even money may's biggest fans.ur all cleaver with with hindsight.idiots
les is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #29
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the ring with you impossible to drop
Posts: 13,748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
So Floyd fans are quoting Bob Arum now? What does this prove anyway? Shane looked like an old, shot fighter in the ring, that's a fact. What people said before the fight doesn't change what actually happened.
So ODLH didn't look old and shot compared to the ODLH that faced Mayweather?

Still you find some way to give Pac credit where you won't give Mayweather credit.

Mosley looked fine. He just got his a$$ tapped.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #30
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In the ring with you impossible to drop
Posts: 13,748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bob Arum: Floyd's most difficult fight is Shane Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
So your point in that Arum is full of shit? Still doesn't prove that Mosley wasn't shot. He may have been a big threat at one point, but the fight came too late. That's really the only reason Floyd fought him. He knew how old and past it Mosley was. That and he had no other options left.

Fans aren't setting Pac up for embarrassment. If Pac was an easy fight for Floyd, it would have been made a long time ago. Floyd had no problem making the Hatton and Marquez fights as soon as he was called out. It's been over a year since Pac called him out, and we still haven't gotten it. Now Floyd is talking about a 1-2 year retirement. Why do you think that is?
He had no problem making this fight. He agreed to all terms and only asked for USADA testing. He gave that up and asked for 14 days. Your boy Pac ran and fought a crap fight.

Mayweather tried. Now he is going to make Pac work for it. Sucks for Pac. Sucks for the fans. Any reasonable person understands why he is doing it though.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013