Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
cuco10701
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default California Or Bust For Margarito To Again Fight In The U.S.

By Jake Donovan - Back to the scene of the crime it is for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], or so said the Nevada State Athletic Commission on Friday shortly before deciding to table his application to have his license renewed in the state.

A lengthy hearing was held at the end of Friday’s meeting agenda to determine whether or not the former two-time [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] titlist should have his license reinstated in the state of Nevada. The morning ended with a 4-1 vote by the 5-person panel to not yet review his application until the fighter first reappears in front of the California State Athletic Commission.

“California is most versed in the details of the testimony and what occurred,” Commissioner Skip Avinsino said towards the end of the meeting prior to having his motion on record. “We only have evidence of the details in a secondary sense, whereas California has all of the information first-hand.

“My suggestion to Mr. Margarito is that it could be in his best interest to return to California and allow the commission to ventilate this situation fully. He has served his time and would be willing to hear him out. They should be the first to rule on the situation.”

The motion to table the application means that Margarito will once again be given a chance to apply for reinstatement in Nevada, but not before the CSAC makes a ruling...............THE END IS NEAR!
cuco10701 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
caballo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1063
Default Re: California Or Bust For Margarito To Again Fight In The U.S.

I can't believe this cheater didn't get a lifetime ban from the sport. He committed felony assault and should have done hard time nevermind just a suspension.
caballo is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
Shane W
Former Heavyweight
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by caballo View Post
I can't believe this cheater didn't get a lifetime ban from the sport. He committed felony assault and should have done hard time nevermind just a suspension.

He is still OBVIOUSLY lying and is completely unrepentent. He doesn't get that NOONE in thier right minds will beleive he "didn't know". He doesn't WANT to go back and try with Cali because they have evidence that he used the EXACT pads in the Cotto fight. NO WAY HE GETS ONE IN CALI AGAIN. He basically tried to circumvent JUSTICE and bypass Cali where he knows he is FINISHED. He won't get a lisence in the USA again. GOOD!!!!! Mexico must NOT CARE about disgraces like him to let him fight there. I don't know how the mexican people feel but they always had REAL WARRIORS like JCC etc. and I can't see them embracing a COWARDLY CHEAT. He is done in the USA baby..........I love my country and Nevada didn't bend under the pressure of a "big money" event not happening.
Shane W is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
See Me Flow
The Pharaoh of Boxing
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane W View Post
He is still OBVIOUSLY lying and is completely unrepentent. He doesn't get that NOONE in thier right minds will beleive he "didn't know". He doesn't WANT to go back and try with Cali because they have evidence that he used the EXACT pads in the Cotto fight. NO WAY HE GETS ONE IN CALI AGAIN. He basically tried to circumvent JUSTICE and bypass Cali where he knows he is FINISHED. He won't get a lisence in the USA again. GOOD!!!!! Mexico must NOT CARE about disgraces like him to let him fight there. I don't know how the mexican people feel but they always had REAL WARRIORS like JCC etc. and I can't see them embracing a COWARDLY CHEAT. He is done in the USA baby..........I love my country and Nevada didn't bend under the pressure of a "big money" event not happening.
Up!
See Me Flow is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

'Nuff said.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Considering what has been said by Nevada I think California is going to grant Margarito his rights to continue fighting.....
I think the evidence wasnt strong enough to hand down a life time ban from the sport.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #7
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

**** Margarito, hope that cheating bitch is stuck fighting in Mexico. Filling up circus tents.
Atlanta is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum