Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #1
HARRYSGYM
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 66
vCash: 1130
Default Kickett v Zappavigna

Team Zappavigna Have said no to a fight against William Kickett. They were offered a fight on the Dawson v Geale undercard December 14 .Team Kickett accepted offer but team Zappavigna have said no to the fight and to more money than they have ever recieved before. I just want to get it clear right from the start William {Rita} Kickett wants this fight.
HARRYSGYM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 11:44 PM   #2
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Remember this, and when Kicket gets way more popular than Zappa and has the belt Zappa wants, make sure you drive a hard bargin!!
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:45 PM   #3
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYSGYM
Team Zappavigna Have said no to a fight against William Kickett. They were offered a fight on the Dawson v Geale undercard December 14 .Team Kickett accepted offer but team Zappavigna have said no to the fight and to more money than they have ever recieved before. I just want to get it clear right from the start William {Rita} Kickett wants this fight.
Thats disappointing to hear Craig mate.
Zappa's management were obviously not prepared to take on Willy.
Would have been a great fight that Willy would have won IMO.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 12:44 AM   #4
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11,630
vCash: 166
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

That is interesting.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:00 AM   #5
TeamHussein
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 22
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Heys Guys, the reason we knocked the fight back is because we are committed to fight on a Angelo Dicarlo 's show in Brisbane on 23rd November and i wouldnt do it to any promoter and pull a fight out that was set a month ago, thats all.

Craig, we are interested i will be in contact with you right after Lenny fights in November!

Billy
TeamHussein is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:10 AM   #6
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHussein
Heys Guys, the reason we knocked the fight back is because we are committed to fight on a Angelo Dicarlo 's show in Brisbane on 23rd November and i wouldnt do it to any promoter and pull a fight out that was set a month ago, thats all.

Craig, we are interested i will be in contact with you right after Lenny fights in November!

Billy
Well there u go boys.
As long as i get to see the fight early next year i will be happy.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:16 AM   #7
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Van Diemen's Land
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 75
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Good to see two camps talking together, hope the fight goes ahead next year when both fighters are really hitting their straps.
Marcus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:57 AM   #8
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Well I for one am appalled. No name calling, threats or putting the other camp down...what is boxing coming to?
























Nah, good stuff, would be a top fight to see and I hope it eventuates. Best of luck to both camps, hopefully some alphabet organisation sees fit to throw some sort of belt at this one to go with the national strap.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:01 AM   #9
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 4,081
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

There is alot of good fights to be made at 135 in the Aussie seen and i hope they can be made.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:04 AM   #10
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W
There is alot of good fights to be made at 135 in the Aussie seen and i hope they can be made.
Yeah definitely.
These 2 & guys like Allan Luxford, John Cotterill Jnr & how could you forget the world ranked Ranee "KO Kid" Ganoy.
Also our world champ Michael Katsidis.

Prob close to our strongest division at the moment.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #11
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 4,081
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Yeah definitely.
These 2 & guys like Allan Luxford, John Cotterill Jnr & how could you forget the world ranked Ranee "KO Kid" Ganoy.
Also our world champ Michael Katsidis.

Prob close to our strongest division at the moment.
I agree I love to see Luxford v Kickett next year sometime it would be very interesting to see, I think Ganoy should be at least 1 year way for Kickett or Lenny. He is very strong ganoy and can punch.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:25 AM   #12
Box-on
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 236
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Would be great to see, first time I have seen Kickett the other night and he impressed. Had a decent defense and seems a good prospect.
Box-on is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:44 AM   #13
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,075
vCash: 75
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS
Well I for one am appalled. No name calling, threats or putting the other camp down...what is boxing coming to?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:45 AM   #14
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W
I agree I love to see Luxford v Kickett next year sometime it would be very interesting to see, I think Ganoy should be at least 1 year way for Kickett or Lenny. He is very strong ganoy and can punch.
I hope Luxford would take a fight like that.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:23 AM   #15
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Kickett v Zappavigna

Personally I think it deserves to be main event status!
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013