Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2007, 08:48 PM   #16
04eta
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 322
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man 247
You guys all need a reality check seriously. Or your seriously dillusional , on weed or something. Hats of too nievas once again. I am positive Calzaghe would not have finished him.
Calzaghe was ridiculed for fighting Bika.......and Mundine fights someone like Neivas
04eta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:48 PM   #17
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man 247
Have you even watched any of Joes defenses over the past 4 years. I think there is a handful . Go through them all and tell me why they are better than Nievas than if your so confident of that.
You can't be serious. Please, mention two of Calzaghes last lets say 6 opponents that Nievas could beat.
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:50 PM   #18
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man 247
You guys all need a reality check seriously. Or your seriously dillusional , on weed or something. Hats of too nievas once again. I am positive Calzaghe would not have finished him.


You are taking about being dillusional.
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2007, 08:53 PM   #19
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man 247
Have you even watched any of Joes defenses over the past 4 years. I think there is a handful . Go through them all and tell me why they are better than Nievas than if your so confident of that.
I asked first mate. Every single one of his defenses is better then Neivas. I am not going to explain every one for you. You answer me with 1 fighter that is worse then Neivas. Just 1 that is all I want.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:57 PM   #20
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
I asked first mate. Every single one of his defenses is better then Neivas. I am not going to explain every one for you. You answer me with 1 fighter that is worse then Neivas. Just 1 that is all I want.
<crickets chirping>
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:57 PM   #21
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP
Les who?

BTW I don't think he fought well but he got the job done against an unknown. I'm glad people hold him in such high regards that they expect him to blow through all of his opposition.
Danny Green would have knocked this guy out in 4 rounds. Les Sherrington would have beaten this guy for whoever said it. Mundine put in a poor performance. When you can't even string together a basic combination against a guy who has never been past 6 rounds, and has POOR defense and is standing right in front of you that is poor. The fight was a joke.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #22
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
<crickets chirping>
hahaha.... I am just patiently waiting. This will be interesting. I get the feeling boxrec is getting a thorough work out right now.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 PM   #23
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Here mate I will point you in the right direction. Go to "www.boxrec.com". Then look up Joe Calzaghe in the search by name. That will have all of his defenses. Now all you have to do is pick 1 that you think is worse.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:14 PM   #24
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man 247
You guys all need a reality check seriously. Or your seriously dillusional , on weed or something. Hats of too nievas once again. I am positive Calzaghe would not have finished him.
your on crack - calzaghe by ko in less than 3
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:14 PM   #25
VIP
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ...So was I crazy? or was I crazy as a fox?
Posts: 1,591
vCash: 345
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Danny Green would have knocked this guy out in 4 rounds. Les Sherrington would have beaten this guy for whoever said it. Mundine put in a poor performance. When you can't even string together a basic combination against a guy who has never been past 6 rounds, and has POOR defense and is standing right in front of you that is poor. The fight was a joke.
Yea but Mundine UD Green.

Also Lacy would have killed this guy. But Mundine UD Lacy too.

Oh and if you're looking for a Calzaghe opponent that is worse than Nievas just take a look at his 1st defence. Mundine whip Calzaghe as well.
VIP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #26
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP
Yea but Mundine UD Green.

Also Lacy would have killed this guy. But Mundine UD Lacy too.

Oh and if you're looking for a Calzaghe opponent that is worse than Nievas just take a look at his 1st defence. Mundine whip Calzaghe as well.
Who doesn't Mundine whip?
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:20 PM   #27
VIP
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ...So was I crazy? or was I crazy as a fox?
Posts: 1,591
vCash: 345
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfan99
Who doesn't Mundine whip?
168 and down is Mundines' to rule.
VIP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #28
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP
Yea but Mundine UD Green.

Also Lacy would have killed this guy. But Mundine UD Lacy too.

Oh and if you're looking for a Calzaghe opponent that is worse than Nievas just take a look at his 1st defence. Mundine whip Calzaghe as well.
Even that is debatable. They are at the same level really (first defence each). The difference is that JC KO'd his opponent in 3, where as Choc went the distance. JC would beat Mundine hands down. If Choc fights like last night Lacy would beat him too. Lacy isn't the shot fighter that everyone is making out. People who came out and said that Choc could KO Lacy are absolutely dreaming.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:27 PM   #29
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Even that is debatable. They are at the same level really (first defence each). The difference is that JC KO'd his opponent in 3, where as Choc went the distance. JC would beat Mundine hands down. If Choc fights like last night Lacy would beat him too. Lacy isn't the shot fighter that everyone is making out. People who came out and said that Choc could KO Lacy are absolutely dreaming.
i rate lacy - he has his problems sure but the guy has a ton of power and knows how to cut the ring off; 9 time out of 10 he beats mundine and it wouldnt surprise me if it was a ko. His last fight didnt go so well for him but he was fighting with a rooted shoulder and vitali tsypko is def not a bum imo
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #30
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What the FCK did you guys watch last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP
168 and down is Mundines' to rule.
Of course it is. How stupid of me, I forgot for a moment that Mundine has become a new man since his last defeat.
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013