Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-20-2010, 01:24 AM   #16
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine v Waters - CONFIRMED - Wollongong Entertainment Centre - SEPT

ty is a multi-nic. i dont know why he isnt banned completely...i remember him as 'spidot'...i think thats the spelling. there are many members here that know that.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 02:04 AM   #17
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Mundine v Waters - CONFIRMED - Wollongong Entertainment Centre - SEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
at least ive got something to say......im not a follower like you, **** breath.
Short ass fat ****....is that saying something
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #18
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Short ass fat ****....is that saying something
i was told once by a great journo.....that "you have something to say,but dont quite know how to say it....... which is much better than having having nothing to say, and saying it quite well....."

you got nothing ash.....but i may have a drink with you in a couple of weeks....
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 02:22 AM   #19
nomas
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
Mundine has as much of a chance of getting a shot against Cotto and Mayweather as the likes of 20a87 and that babbling ****ing gimp nobrains have of landing a job and getting laid!

It ain't happening for Mundine and it ain't happening for ESB's favourite duo of intellectual midgets!
Still upset turd puncher,we all here know u luv facing down copping the back door benny,i also hear yr mun luvs sucking big elephant ****s ay turd..keep bringing it on fag..
nomas is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #20
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
i was told once by a great journo.....that "you have something to say,but dont quite know how to say it....... which is much better than having having nothing to say, and saying it quite well....."

you got nothing ash.....but i may have a drink with you in a couple of weeks....
I missed you at Alex's last fight...Im sure you will be at his next one
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 03:31 AM   #21
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomas View Post
Still upset turd puncher,we all here know u luv facing down copping the back door benny,i also hear yr mun luvs sucking big elephant ****s ay turd..keep bringing it on fag..
I heard your uncle jizzed in your eye and you loved it.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 04:19 AM   #22
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 210

The circus rolls on....
Rise Above is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 06:47 AM   #23
lord spatchcock

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
Mundine will win in a shut out. be easier than the Medley fight for him. cant wait for the Wood fight, that will be a world ppv event!! oh hang on, it might not go ahead due to the "man" chasing Cotto....
Perhaps Cotto will accept stand aside money and i hope main event has extra staff on standby to cope with the overwhelming demand for the block buster that will be mundine v woods
lord spatchcock is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #24
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomas View Post

Ahh nobrains, you moronic sack of shit, good to see it does not take a whole lot to get you out of your cell and blubbering again. Nice to see you are having someone proof read your posts. I doubt it is a family member bearing in mind their intellect is no doubt on par to yours.

A word of advice, you may want to expand your range of attempted abuse beyond your obsession with back door action and sucking big ****s. It is revealing way too much about you and what you willingly endured in lock up!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 07-20-2010, 08:22 AM   #25
SexualPanda
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Man I can hardly contain myself with these 2 PPV blockbusters in Waters and Woods to come . . . Forget about Mayweather-Pacman, these are the fights the boxing world wants to see . . .
SexualPanda is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #26
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

With all the negativity surrounding the Green v Briggs debacle, boxing would have hoped for something better to look forward to than Mundine v Waters!

Though not officially announced as yet, unfortunately it looks it's gonna happen, and if it turns out the mismatch it threatens to be, where does that leave Aussie boxing?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #27
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
With all the negativity surrounding the Green v Briggs debacle, boxing would have hoped for something better to look forward to than Mundine v Waters!

Though not officially announced as yet, unfortunately it looks it's gonna happen, and if it turns out the mismatch it threatens to be, where does that leave Aussie boxing?
Agree I hope choc decides not to sign this fight and picks a better fight for the interim title....IMO Joe Green, Austin Trout, Ronald Herns, Billy Lyell, Grady Brewer, any of these yanks would be good.

Choc calls out the big name yanks he needs to start fighting the second level guys right now.

If the fight v Waters does go ahead we all know choc wont have stoppage power....so the fight is going 12 rounds where Waters will have his chances....still choc wide UD....and I still dont want to see it
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-24-2010, 05:20 AM   #28
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Agree I hope choc decides not to sign this fight and picks a better fight for the interim title....IMO Joe Green, Austin Trout, Ronald Herns, Billy Lyell, Grady Brewer, any of these yanks would be good.

Choc calls out the big name yanks he needs to start fighting the second level guys right now.

If the fight v Waters does go ahead we all know choc wont have stoppage power....so the fight is going 12 rounds where Waters will have his chances....still choc wide UD....and I still dont want to see it

Reckon it's a monty to be Waters - only question is when do they announce it?

If it's any time soon the public will be all over it because it just reeks of another poor opponent choice and mismatch, and after the Briggs farce, it'll go down like a lead-balloon!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #29
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Reckon it's a monty to be Waters - question is when do they announce it?

If it's any time soon the public will be all over it because it just reeks of another poor opponent choice and mismatch.
Aussie boxing needs a hero right now....can choc become loved by the aussie public now arch enemy Green has turned bad
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-24-2010, 05:33 AM   #30
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Aussie boxing needs a hero right now....can choc become loved by the aussie public now arch enemy Green has turned bad
No...
stewy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum