boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #16
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine v Waters announcement presser this Weds 28th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
That, my friends, pretty much sums it up! Spot on Dynamite!

Only a deluded ****wad like Ash could talk up this exercise in mediocrity! If you are dumb enough to waste your time and money on this dog then you get what you deserve!
I dont see how me calling the fight a fair to good local fight is "talking it up" ...fact is Waters V Mundine at 154 it is a good "LOCAL' or "DOMESTIC" fight BUT NOTHING MORE!

The thing that makes it bad is choc is world class and is calling out world class fighters....and its plain to see this is no world class fight.

Do I support the fight...NO...the reason is choc needs to be fighting world class fighters....will I go to the fight...YES...in support of Alex Leapai who will name a big fight for the card

I guess your hate has made you all in the head and you cant see that this is a good domestic fight

Fact is Im calling it what it is a domestic fight.
ashley is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #17
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Ash - what a sad, boring **** you are!

Your stance on this fight has as much cred as when you and your re****ed boyfriend nobrains tried to argue that Mundine has a better CV than Miguel Cotto.

Calling something as obviously ****ing ordinary as Mundine v Waters "a fair to good local fight" is talking it up!

When someone who is supposedly world class takes on an ordinary club fighter with a **** poor KO ratio, losses and draws to chumps on his record and whose career highlight is beating that douche Pradeep Singh then what you have on your hands is a dud that only a dopey, pathetic **** like you would pay to see!

By the way ****head, if your going to respond try and keep it interesting. I love it when you have one of your little girl tantrums and start sooking like a *****: "You guys are never going to make me turn against Mundine! I love him! He gives me tingling sensations in my spincther etc, etc". That always gives me a good laugh! Otherwise, **** off!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 01:44 AM   #18
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Ash - what a sad, boring **** you are!

Your stance on this fight has as much cred as when you and your re****ed boyfriend nobrains tried to argue that Mundine has a better CV than Miguel Cotto.

Calling something as obviously ****ing ordinary as Mundine v Waters "a fair to good local fight" is talking it up!

When someone who is supposedly world class takes on an ordinary club fighter with a **** poor KO ratio, losses and draws to chumps on his record and whose career highlight is beating that douche Pradeep Singh then what you have on your hands is a dud that only a dopey, pathetic **** like you would pay to see!

By the way ****head, if your going to respond try and keep it interesting. I love it when you have one of your little girl tantrums and start sooking like a *****: "You guys are never going to make me turn against Mundine! I love him! He gives me tingling sensations in my spincther etc, etc". That always gives me a good laugh! Otherwise, **** off!
Mundine v Waters is one of the 2 best LOCAL fights at 154 possible in AUST.....I know you are and you dont understand what LOCAL means.

Try reading my post mr AUST HUNGA

I said I dont support the fight because Mundine is IMO world class and Waters is not

As far as a local fight its ok....will I pay to see it if I wasnt going...NO...however I will go in support of Alex Leapai

When did I say Mundine had a better record than Cotto you are a real nutjob
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 01:48 AM   #19
nomas
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by austrahungarian View Post
ash - what a sad, boring **** you are!

Your stance on this fight has as much cred as when you and your re****ed boyfriend nobrains tried to argue that mundine has a better cv than miguel cotto.

Calling something as obviously ****ing ordinary as mundine v waters "a fair to good local fight" is talking it up!

When someone who is supposedly world class takes on an ordinary club fighter with a **** poor ko ratio, losses and draws to chumps on his record and whose career highlight is beating that douche pradeep singh then what you have on your hands is a dud that only a dopey, pathetic **** like you would pay to see!

By the way ****head, if your going to respond try and keep it interesting. I love it when you have one of your little girl tantrums and start sooking like a *****: "you guys are never going to make me turn against mundine! I love him! He gives me tingling sensations in my spincther etc, etc". That always gives me a good laugh! Otherwise, **** off!

hey turd puncher still upset, yr just another jealous **** that mundine is successful and yr not ,by the way *** can you last more than 11 seconds u useless piece of ****...
nomas is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #20
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomas View Post
hey turd puncher still upset, yr just another jealous **** that mundine is successful and yr not ,by the way *** can you last more than 11 seconds u useless piece of ****...
nobrains, you dopey ****, did I not flush you this morning? Man! I ****ing hate it when I leave a floater in the bowl!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:59 AM   #21
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Mundine v Waters is one of the 2 best LOCAL fights at 154 possible in AUST.....I know you are and you dont understand what LOCAL means.

Try reading my post mr AUST HUNGA

I said I dont support the fight because Mundine is IMO world class and Waters is not

As far as a local fight its ok....will I pay to see it if I wasnt going...NO...however I will go in support of Alex Leapai

When did I say Mundine had a better record than Cotto you are a real nutjob

Your not getting any more interesting Ash!

If this is your idea of an "OK to good" fight it is a reflection of not only your small brain but your dismal standards.

I know you have gone through life accepting mediocrity but please don't try to impose your low unfullfilled expectations on me!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 AM   #22
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Your not getting any more interesting Ash!

If this is your idea of an "OK to good" fight it is a reflection of not only your small brain but your dismal standards.

I know you have gone through life accepting mediocrity but please don't try to impose your low unfullfilled expectations on me!

...sorry mr high and mighty
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #23
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
...sorry mr high and mighty
That is OK! I accept your apology just don't do it again!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:09 AM   #24
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

end this thread. it deserves no publicity.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 02:18 AM   #25
"DJ"
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
I wouldnt even say Mundine is world class anymore...
"DJ" is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 02:23 AM   #26
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by "DJ" View Post
I wouldnt even say Mundine is world class anymore...
So your saying that Mundine V Waters in a good LOCAL fight then?
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 02:38 AM   #27
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
So your saying that Mundine V Waters in a good LOCAL fight then?

In all seriousness it's hard to see this fight as a good anything Ash.

Good matches, whether they be 'local' or 'international', usually result out of pairing fairly evenly matched opponents - and this certainly aint a case of that.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 02:42 AM   #28
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
In all seriousness it's hard to see this fight as a good anything Ash.

Good matches, whether they be 'local' or 'international', usually result out of pairing fairly evenly matched opponents - and this certainly aint a case of that.
You sure about that?

Everybody says Mundine has slipped in every department and is no longer if ever world class

Everybody says Mundine has zero pop

If Mundine has slipped so much and has no pop then Waters has a chance....we all know when aussies fight choc they get up to fight like its a grand final?

So if your all saying choc has slipped and has no power then why is it a bad local fight?
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 03:04 AM   #29
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
You sure about that?

Everybody says Mundine has slipped in every department and is no longer if ever world class

Everybody says Mundine has zero pop

If Mundine has slipped so much and has no pop then Waters has a chance....we all know when aussies fight choc they get up to fight like its a grand final?

So if your all saying choc has slipped and has no power then why is it a bad local fight?

I wish Sportsbet offered a '****-boring-points-result' betting option that paid well.

Just because Mundine can't knock anybody out doesn't mean he won't beat Waters easily, and probably in very unspectacular fashion, much like Jerez.

It's just another Nasser driven, take-no-risks, waste-of-time fight Ash.

I thought by your initial disappointment at the announcing of this fight you'd already concluded the same thing - remember 'I'll get back on the train next year'?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2010, 03:45 AM   #30
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
I wish Sportsbet offered a '****-boring-points-result' betting option that paid well.

Just because Mundine can't knock anybody out doesn't mean he won't beat Waters easily, and probably in very unspectacular fashion, much like Jerez.

It's just another Nasser driven, take-no-risks, waste-of-time fight Ash.

I thought by your initial disappointment at the announcing of this fight you'd already concluded the same thing - remember 'I'll get back on the train next year'?
I think its a bad fight mate...they should not be doing it IMO...however I must admit I do miss my ****
ashley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum