Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-28-2010, 02:53 AM   #46
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine v Waters announcement presser this Weds 28th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkChopExpress View Post
I've got an idea. Give me the money you would spend on ppv, I'll come over and shit in your wallet replacing the money you spent. That way you will still have the 3 hrs of ur life mundine would have wasted and it still costs the same amount....
And he'd have your shit to show for it at least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
What a bullshit artist you are! No way do either you have 20 mates or Mundine 20 fans! Spare us the pork pies and save yourself 50 clams, you dribbling bag of douche!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 05:21 AM   #47
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
Is it OK if i reply to everyone of these threads from now on with "**** Green and **** Mundine?"
why not? there both boring and predictable!
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #48
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
What a bullshit artist you are! No way do either you have 20 mates or Mundine 20 fans! Spare us the pork pies and save yourself 50 clams, you dribbling bag of douche!
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #49
theman1971

I think your all Mundine lovers and just too scared to admit it really. He is all you lot seem to talk about. If you dont like him why do u think about him 24/7. Jealousy? I think so.
And yes i could easily get more the 20 mates over but the MRS has a heart attack as it is when she sees 20 guys in their BOXA gear ready for a huge fight night on PPV!!!

Anthony "3 time world champ" Mundine!!!!!!
theman1971 is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #50
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman1971 View Post
I think your all Mundine lovers and just too scared to admit it really. He is all you lot seem to talk about. If you dont like him why do u think about him 24/7. Jealousy? I think so.
And yes i could easily get more the 20 mates over but the MRS has a heart attack as it is when she sees 20 guys in their BOXA gear ready for a huge fight night on PPV!!!

Ok, own up. who are you, this post gave u away. IBM? JD? Scatter?? someones takin the piss here... Ash wont be too happy...
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #51
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

What's Boxa gear ? is it a level you guys hype yourself up into when you watch Mundine struggle with his latest taxi driver ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #52
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

...from 'The Australian' newspaper:

'AUSTRALIAN boxing has descended further into farce, with Anthony Mundine announcing his next fight against an unknown former karate champion.

The announcement was made at a media conference most of the Australian press was banned from attending.

A week after the Danny Green-Paul Briggs fiasco that made a laughing stock of an already struggling sport, Mundine did little to rectify the situation'.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

...they're fast running out of friends!
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 08:39 PM   #53
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

...from the Illawarra Mercury newspaper:

'Haters are my motivators', says Anthony Mundine:

...he should be feeling highly motivated then, because the press and public seem to be saying exactly the same thing:

'We've had enough of this sham. It's time it stopped!'
Old 07-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #54
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
...from 'The Australian' newspaper:

'AUSTRALIAN boxing has descended further into farce, with Anthony Mundine announcing his next fight against an unknown former karate champion.

The announcement was made at a media conference most of the Australian press was banned from attending.

A week after the Danny Green-Paul Briggs fiasco that made a laughing stock of an already struggling sport, Mundine did little to rectify the situation'.....

...they're fast running out of friends!

Aussie boxing is doing it hard at the moment so why go further quoting this story the way you did?....by why sensationalise it mate?

This karate fight thing is crap...Waters is a pro boxer

I know you didnt write it by why quote it....you know Waters is not a karate guy
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #55
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Aussie boxing is doing it hard at the moment so why go further quoting this story the way you did?....by why sensationalise it mate?

I know you didnt write it by why quote it....you know Waters is not a karate guy

The repeated mismatches made by our prominent fighters, and Mundine is undeniably the worst offender, is largely the cause of the bloody hole Australian boxing is in.

It's not the time to stick our heads in the sand or apply band-aids. Sometimes things need to bottom-out before they get better Ash.

It's time to pressure the offenders into lifting their game NOW, while the press are applying the same pressure.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #56
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post

Ash, I am confused as to whether you are an absolute ****wit or simply retarded, probably the later.

On a daily basis you lick the bunghole clean of the man who has continually shat on the fight game in Australia for the last few years yet you take a shot at Couldhavebeen for posting a piece which allegedly sensationalises what is already an absolute ****ing farce.
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #57
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

Like it or not the day-to-day well being of Australian boxing relies heavily on the merits, or otherwise, of Anthony Mundine and Danny Green.

Yes, the likes of Kats and Vic are doing far more meritorious things overseas, but the bulk of the Australian public sadly, don't even know who they are.

Because of this, it really has to be hoped that the groundswell of negativity currently in the press forces the hands of Mundine & Green to start fighting worthwhile opponents again.

A clear message has to be delivered from all levels that THE FREE RIDE IS OVER!

Otherwise, like some sections are predicting, Australian boxing might be over!
Old 07-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #58
rx3rotary

vCash: 500

Waters won the Under 18 australian kyokushin Karate title at the sydney town hall in 1993 whe he was just fourteen and the world open under 18 karate championships in honolulu Hawaii in 1994 when he was only fifteen! He fought 40 adult black belts in kumite for his adult first dan black belt grading (90 seconds duration each fight) the same year aged fifteen and is the only junior fighter under the age of eighteen in australia to do so! He,s one tough son of a bitch!
rx3rotary is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #59
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:

Somebody spoofed in your ear...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #60
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx3rotary View Post
Waters won the Under 18 australian kyokushin Karate title at the sydney town hall in 1993 whe he was just fourteen and the world open under 18 karate championships in honolulu Hawaii in 1994 when he was only fifteen! He fought 40 adult black belts in kumite for his adult first dan black belt grading (90 seconds duration each fight) the same year aged fifteen and is the only junior fighter under the age of eighteen in australia to do so! He,s one tough son of a bitch!
apparently he is also a black belt in drunken drugged up bender chick bashing
i wonder if that little gem will creep up in the lead up to the fight and wane the support waters would have had against mundooche
jb1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum