Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 AM   #76
PF1

vCash:
Default Re: Ben Crampton

I am Ty Cerminara, i fought Crampton 3 times in the amateurs he was my hardest opponent todate & i can confirm that username Bazooka is THE REAL Ben Crampton, the other guy is some tosser wannabe who should be banned from the site for impersinating the Real Ben Crampton, its a little on the side of identity thief imo.

Some of the admins of this site know me by TC or TCboxa, i run a popular private boxing torrent site better known as BT. If you dont belive me to be who i say i am and your a member of BT just send me a PM and i will confirm or better yet, im pretty sure the site owner still has my email addie from the old days, mail me if your concern or need more info. It would be nice to have this imposter banned.

I personally sent Crampton footage of Barker last fight so Crampton is more then prepared, this will be a good fight, Crampton will make aussies proud and i am confident he will suceed in wining a commenwealth title.

You guys that have trashed him are azzes and should stop bagging people & have a go yourselfs, nothing worse then someone whos an armchair expert slagging off an acomplished boxer, lift your game guys.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 06:13 AM   #77
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF1
I am Ty Cerminara, i fought Crampton 3 times in the amateurs he was my hardest opponent todate & i can confirm that username Bazooka is THE REAL Ben Crampton, the other guy is some tosser wannabe who should be banned from the site for impersinating the Real Ben Crampton, its a little on the side of identity thief imo.

Some of the admins of this site know me by TC or TCboxa, i run a popular private boxing torrent site better known as BT. If you dont belive me to be who i say i am and your a member of BT just send me a PM and i will confirm or better yet, im pretty sure the site owner still has my email addie from the old days, mail me if your concern or need more info. It would be nice to have this imposter banned.

I personally sent Crampton footage of Barker last fight so Crampton is more then prepared, this will be a good fight, Crampton will make aussies proud and i am confident he will suceed in wining a commenwealth title.

You guys that have trashed him are azzes and should stop bagging people & have a go yourselfs, nothing worse then someone whos an armchair expert slagging off an acomplished boxer, lift your game guys.

Cheers!
The search for the real Ben Crampton just keeps getting more & more interesting.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 06:21 AM   #78
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Would you fight this man.Ben

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #79
Big Red Meat Axe

Well this is all very interesting isnt it.

I remember TSFO saying years ago that he was living out Cessnock way. I will say that since his return TSFO's posts have had a different tone to them than what i remember.
Big Red Meat Axe is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 AM   #80
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red Meat Axe
Well this is all very interesting isnt it.

I remember TSFO saying years ago that he was living out Cessnock way. I will say that since his return TSFO's posts have had a different tone to them than what i remember.
Indeed! The original incarnation of TSFO seemed genuine enough to me Big Red - what about you?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2007, 05:14 AM   #81
Big Red Meat Axe

I never had any reason to doubt him, he never really tried to big note himself.

Ben, im going to need to see a photo of you naked. I won't be happy until i see it.
Big Red Meat Axe is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #82
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red Meat Axe
I never had any reason to doubt him, he never really tried to big note himself.

Ben, im going to need to see a photo of you naked. I won't be happy until i see it.
hes not jeff lacy big red.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum