Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-05-2010, 05:42 AM   #16
htmonaro
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sam Soliman

soliman seems to be a stand up guy,I think pradeep will be more of a handful than he thinks,sam will confuse manfredo with his cagey style,but I second the motion on gealy fighting manfredo!
htmonaro is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 05:15 AM   #17
OSKA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze87 View Post
soloman fights like a drunkin prostitute in a pub brawl - the worst fighting style in boxing
Maybe if you jump in the ring with him and see how you stand up my friend? Maybe he's copying your mums style but it works.
OSKA is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2010, 05:43 AM   #18
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

If his style worked he would be a multiple world champion by now OSKA. The american commentators gave him a thrashing when he fought in USA because his style whilst being awkard is very ineffective on a world stage and makes him look somewhat retarted as a fighter!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2010, 06:20 AM   #19
dominator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1397

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKA View Post
Good call Braden...think if he beats Pradeep then he will be ranked no.1 to challenge for the IBO title then?
Under normal circumstances, the above would seem to make sense.

However, we are talking the IBO so he wouldn't need a number 1 ranking to gain a title shot.

Ask Paul Briggs!
dominator is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2010, 09:38 AM   #20
OSKA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
If his style worked he would be a multiple world champion by now OSKA. The american commentators gave him a thrashing when he fought in USA because his style whilst being awkard is very ineffective on a world stage and makes him look somewhat retarted as a fighter!
True...but it has still worked for him to earn a bit of cash and set himself up. Each to their own.
OSKA is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #21
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKA View Post
True...but it has still worked for him to earn a bit of cash and set himself up. Each to their own.
...and no doubt made Dave Hedge****, the creator of the 'Hedge**** angles,' a few bucks as well.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #22
OSKA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
...and no doubt made Dave Hedge****, the creator of the 'Hedge**** angles,' a few bucks as well.
Dave's always making some bucks

I like sammy..hes a mate and always turns up to fight 100% and gives it his all. I hope you can all make it to his next fight.
OSKA is offline  Top
Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #23
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

I Agree Sam is a nice bloke to speak to, he comes across as a really great bloke when you sit down and have a talk with him, my problem is the 3rd mundine fight, to me it was clear Sam didnt care much about his health nor the sport and only wanted more money from mundane, in my eyes it supported the mundane farce and showed me what some blokes will do for money, mundane carryed him the 3rd fight so it didnt look so bad and he got some rounds in the bank.

Sam really should have stoped boxing after this fight
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcrhCQxb_A[/ame]

But instead he decided to take his fans for a joy ride in order to line his pockets and Stuart Duncans with more money, because there was no way in hell he was going to defeat mundane after that last fight. Whilst respect was gained for the 2nd fight even though he lost, much of that respect was all but gone come 3rd fight round because most fans knew it was a farce.

I think the Soliman Circus has run its race m8! but best of luck in whatever his doing
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum