Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #16
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Margarito to face winner of Cotto Mosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barge FTA
This may be true, but i contribute more to boxing then you ever will. I buy almost every pay per view, even if i don't really like the fighters. I also go to many fight nights and get the most expensive ticket available. I put my money where my mouth is when it come to boxing. what do you do boxing banker? let me guess, you go to the pub to watch the fights? probably spend very little at the bar. How often do you actually spend your hard earned money on boxing? I would suggest almost never! and you sit here and complain about how fights are never shown in Australia, yet you do nothing to contribute to the sport! your opinion on boxing is a waste of time!
Id like to put my fist where your mouth is !!!

Boxing should be free to TV like any other sport, and not everyone is made of money mate, i buy 80% of all PPV but when im spending $500 a year on just boxing, i think thats wrong in so many ways.

Last edited by TheGoldenBoy#1; 08-16-2006 at 08:52 AM.
Marcus is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #17
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

I was talking to boxing banker, not you Marcus
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2007, 10:17 PM   #18
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I was talking to boxing banker, not you Marcus
PM him then you ****sucker, this is a forum!!!
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #19
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I quoted Boxing Banker, you asswipe. learn how to read!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #20
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
This may be true, but i contribute more to boxing then you ever will. I buy almost every pay per view, even if i don't really like the fighters. I also go to many fight nights and get the most expensive ticket available. I put my money where my mouth is when it come to boxing. what do you do boxing banker? let me guess, you go to the pub to watch the fights? probably spend very little at the bar. How often do you actually spend your hard earned money on boxing? I would suggest almost never! and you sit here and complain about how fights are never shown in Australia, yet you do nothing to contribute to the sport! your opinion on boxing is a waste of time!
to start with i paid US$1000 for good seats at Mayweather vs De La Hoya so dont get me started about "expensive seats" cunt. I have bought around 15 pay per views and sometimes sacrificed other things just to afford them. If i watch it at the pub its because im too broke to buy it on main event. So you could say i spend a fair smack of my money on boxing. Plus i have a subscription to "The Ring" which aint cheap either
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2007, 10:26 PM   #21
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Why dont you just **** off you negative cunt, your always bitching and moaning about nothing or everything.

You never even comment on threads that you might like!!!

Whats really wrong Barge? Small dick? Ugly? Fat Girlfriend? What??
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2007, 10:36 PM   #22
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Why dont you just **** off you negative cunt, your always bitching and moaning about nothing or everything.

You never even comment on threads that you might like!!!

Whats really wrong Barge? Small dick? Ugly? Fat Girlfriend? What??
I comment on threads, just not the shit you produce. i often post a thread, and i am interested in what many people have to say.

If you had something worthwhile to say that related to Australian Boxing, i would be glad to chat to you.

However, you constantly let me down with shitty threads like this, about Cotto, Mosley and Margarito, which honestly is not what this forum is about.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 PM   #23
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Jesus Christ, what a whinging ****ing sook you are

Who cares how much money you spend on boxing? Seriously? Do you think the amount of money you spend on boxing somehow makes you elite?

****ing hell, now I've heard it all "I buy PPV even if I don't like the fighters on it"

You ever heard the expression "A fool and his money are easily parted"?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM   #24
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I comment on threads, just not the shit you produce. i often post a thread, and i am interested in what many people have to say.

If you had something worthwhile to say that related to Australian Boxing, i would be glad to chat to you.

However, you constantly let me down with shitty threads like this, about Cotto, Mosley and Margarito, which honestly is not what this forum is about.
Ha ha ha you ****in idiot!! your commenting on this thread i have produced...... dickhead!!!

No you dont, i make threads about Geale and i cant remember you posting on them?

I let you down?? come on, you really think im out to impress you? Get a life moron.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2007, 10:57 PM   #25
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
you have no opinions and know nothing of boxing from what i have seen; you just ****en complain

Marcus KO1 Barge FTGay
Quote:

Who cares how much money you spend on boxing? Seriously? Do you think the amount of money you spend on boxing somehow makes you elite?

****ing hell, now I've heard it all "I buy PPV even if I don't like the fighters on it"

Muttley, I was responding to Boxing Bankers remark that i know nothing about boxing. I was trying to explain to him that i contribute to boxing and that my opinion counts as much as his does.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:32 AM   #26
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Quote:

Muttley, I was responding to Boxing Bankers remark that i know nothing about boxing. I was trying to explain to him that i contribute to boxing and that my opinion counts as much as his does.
dude if you have all this knowledge then please share it with us rather than just make short negative comments - we would all be happy to discuss boxing with you rather than hear about other people's threads are shit
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #27
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley

Classic muttley. Seriously though guys we should really be doing our part to support boxing. HBO productions are just a small mum and dad company, struggling to make a buck, and cunts like us have to ruin it for everyone by watching it at the pub. Noble promoters like Bob Arum and Don King barely have a penny to there name, whilst the fighters like Oscar have to dress up in womens clothing in a desperate attempt to earn a buck. And here we are watching at the pub. We should be ****ing ashamed of ourselves. Disgraceful.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2007, 12:46 AM   #28
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

The stupid cunt probably wont even know your being sarcastic

And he hi-jacked my ****in thread!!! Im surprised he didnt run and tell a mod to remove it.

Barge FTA = Weak ass faggot, little boy blowing, soft ice-cream eating homo.
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 PM   #29
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
The stupid cunt probably wont even know your being sarcastic

And he hi-jacked my ****in thread!!! Im surprised he didnt run and tell a mod to remove it.

Barge FTA = Weak ass faggot, little boy blowing, soft ice-cream eating homo.
It must be hard to type while Katsidis is ****ing you. you must hate it when he trains and other men are touching him. i bet you get real jealous when he beats up some sack of shit instead of beating you up in bed, like the bitch you are!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #30
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Why do you have such a hard on for me Barge ?
Marcus is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum