Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #16
doublesuited
Taylor TKO2 Pavlik
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tarver Green in def on check this vid... Tarver talks about Mundine Green and others

Tarver will beat the shit out of the bum.
doublesuited is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #17
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Tarver Green in def on check this vid... Tarver talks about Mundine Green and others

For some reason i think Tarver is going 2 look alot bigger in the ring than Danny,not sure if Green can be effective with the height advantage of Tarver.

Anyway i hope Danny can survive 12rds and put up a good show.

If he does then maybe he can get another couple of money fights in the states.
kel is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2007, 11:28 PM   #18
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275
Default Re: Tarver Green in def on check this vid... Tarver talks about Mundine Green and oth

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublesuited
Tarver will beat the shit out of the bum.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2007, 11:29 PM   #19
Stone_Roberto
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Interesting video-- thanks for posting.
Stone_Roberto is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2007, 03:23 AM   #20
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Tarver does struggle with the lesser fighters. He generally lifts for big fights. There is no doubt he rates Green as garbage, so Green has that in his favour. Problem is as I rightly said earlier Green is garbage so I see him getting seriously beaten. Probably not KO'd as what Green lacks in ability and talent he makes up for in pride. Green has done nothing at LH and has fought bums, so expect a pounding...
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2007, 12:31 PM   #21
heidegger

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazetheman
Tarver reminded me why i don't like that guy with that interview, you can tell he is really threatened by Chad Dawson mentioning his name all those times. Haha i wonder how mundine would feel watching that hearing himself classified as a white boy.
hahaha
Old 10-27-2007, 05:15 PM   #22
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EelsRule
Tarver does struggle with the lesser fighters. He generally lifts for big fights. There is no doubt he rates Green as garbage, so Green has that in his favour. Problem is as I rightly said earlier Green is garbage so I see him getting seriously beaten. Probably not KO'd as what Green lacks in ability and talent he makes up for in pride. Green has done nothing at LH and has fought bums, so expect a pounding...
u still upset that mundine is fighting nobodys still and that danny is getting a great opportunity did danny rape your mother or somethin cause the way u carry on im thinking u have a danny green voodoo doll and a dart board with his picture on it your worse than any of the mundine haters on here
u sad sad human being
jb1 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2007, 06:33 PM   #23
percy davo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Danny is in with a real chance here and Tarver can just keep underestimating him that will be his down fall.
Green Ko 9th rnd.

Please why still bringing up Mundine in these threads about Danny?
He will be back and when he is we can then post about him but right now all I see is people getting upset with Eels about Danny!!!!!!!I remember Mundine copping a beating here any time his name was mentioned and the person writing about him getting bashed by at least 5 people.
Now one person says something about Green and look what happens .TKAE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND NEVER FORGET THE PAST........
percy davo is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2007, 07:32 PM   #24
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I still dont see the fight happening. In all seriousnesss, with all your collective bitterness aside, I am speaking the language of truth here.
A victory over Green will mean nothing to Taver. Even the one sided victory it would be. Tarver will decide to fight a fighter with a profile at the end of the day.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #25
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
I still dont see the fight happening. In all seriousnesss, with all your collective bitterness aside, I am speaking the language of truth here.
A victory over Green will mean nothing to Taver. Even the one sided victory it would be. Tarver will decide to fight a fighter with a profile at the end of the day.
The fight is definitely gonna happen, this close to a fight and Tarver is talking about the fight, it just doesn't get cancelled. I think Tarver should win because Green is abit too slow and predictable but it's not gonna be as one sided as you think it is, you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement abit.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 12:36 AM   #26
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151
Default Re: Tarver Green in def on check this vid... Tarver talks about Mundine Green and oth

Quote:
Firstly Tarver already tried to get a fight with George Blades and i'd hardly say a guy with a ranking 14 places below Paul Murdoch has a high profile
Secondly exactly what high profile fighter is going to step in with Tarver with less then a months notice?
GO DANNY
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 12:38 AM   #27
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Tarver will decide to fight a fighter with a profile at the end of the day.
Yeah like George Blades...
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 05:30 AM   #28
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Go Danny!!
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 07:00 AM   #29
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

green will wina world title before christmas mark my words!
shiner is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 07:43 AM   #30
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner
green will wina world title before christmas mark my words!
I don't know about that mate, who was the last world class guy Danny fought? Mundine and we know what happened there. Tarver is a big Southpaw who was the best amateur in the world at one time so even if he has slipped (i think he has) he still has the boxing skills and we know how Danny goes against guys with boxing skills, Mundine and Beyer, and those guys are midgets who can't bang compared to Tarver. Greens only chance is if Tarver isn't prepared and decides to slug it out on the inside and it's still only a slight chance, Tarver has a pretty solid chin and Dannys power has always been overrated in my opinion. Still, Go Ozzie!
lefty is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum