Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #76
C.J.Rock
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hatton offers Mayweather 5 million (UK POUNDS - not $) to come to england.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Ocean
he made 20million vs oscar why half that for his next fight

he should make around 13million dollars
He made $20 mil and stunk the place out His fights are boring he wont take the offer coz he's scared he'll get his ass whupped
C.J.Rock is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #77
Guru_Too_You
ESB OG circa '99
ESB Addict

Default Re: Hatton offers Mayweather 5 million (UK POUNDS - not $) to come to england.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J.Rock
He made $20 mil and stunk the place out His fights are boring he wont take the offer coz he's scared he'll get his ass whupped
Yes, a scared fighter definitely makes his way through 5 weight classes unbeaten.

A scared fighter definitely makes multiple offers to an opponent whom he is scared of right?

Hatton has said "I'm not ready" and then priced himself out with a demand of 13 million (five times as much as he ever made for a bout).

Then they offer Mayweather even less than they demanded to fight in the US.

What are you retarded?
Guru_Too_You is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #78
platnumpapi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

pbf should get 10 no more no less.
platnumpapi is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #79
maracho
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat
Let's not be stupid, Ricky can't offer Floyd what DLH can. $10mil is a very nice figure. Let's not forget sponsorship, gate money, tv money etc He could go home with 20mil maybe.

Hatton got paid 2.5 for Castillo but ended up with 10.5!

You don't know if you can handle the crowd until you've handle a British crowd. I think to a degree Tszyu, Lacy and Manfredo failed. Tszyu the least but I think Lacy and Manfredo were affected.
I agree. I could almost feel the energy through my television during the Tszyu fight. Lacy was undoubtedly affected by the crowd but I think he even looked unsure days before the fight while in England

140 or Manchester! I say Floyd is scared

Last edited by maracho; 06-28-2007 at 01:22 PM.
maracho is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:18 PM   #80
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Well, it seems while Floyd "took the lead" in negoitiations with his 'Punk ass sign the contract" routine, but now,Hatton has countered the offer.

Still got questions surrounding this offer though?? Is it 5P/10M then a 60/40 PPV split for Floyd?? Because if it's the base guaranteed offer, plus PPV, promotions and such?? Then Floyd stands to make somewhere in the 12-15 Million range all told. He's not making that much against SSM, Cotto, or the Margarito vs Williams winner so it could be a VERY LUCRATIVE and perhaps the top offer Floyd might recieve.

What Floyd should do now, is COUNTER BACK. What's their figures?? What are they offering to fight here in the USA, ??? Or what's the price to go to the UK???

There's NO QUESTION that Wembley would be a much larger scale atmosphere, but it's also Hatton's backyard. So, I look forwrad to the next volley.

But 5P/10M FLAT???? The fight's simply worth more, Shit, IMO Hatton should get 10M and PBF should get 12M plus(++++) a 60/40 Split in favor of Floyd in the PPV revenue divided between them.

Wonder what the PBF "offer" was worth?? Hope to hear what the counter-offer is worth

i think 6 for Ricky is fair if its held in the states in the UK 10 for Ricky 12 for Floyd ..But lets be honest its more than likely gonna l be in Vegas ..I'd like to know how many people tuned in to watch Ricky on HBO ..Either way its going to be an interesting series of events .From the negotiations,media wars and the press confrences !
Imperial1 is online now  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #81
magnificentdave
Constant Reminder
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1540

i just read in this thread that ricky made 10.5 fighting Castillo in the US, why should he make less for floyd than he did for castillo?
magnificentdave is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #82
C.J.Rock
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain
The thing is Mayweather will probably win that one on points - does he
fancy coming all this way for a judges decision? Plus, has he seen Minter-Hagler
What was wrong with Minter-Hagler? I was there Minter was still in the fight till Marvin opened up those cuts. Obviously youre mistaken
Mayweather has the mouth but I think he lacks the cojonnes ala
ducking Margarito he'll do same here
C.J.Rock is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #83
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificentdave
i just read in this thread that ricky made 10.5 fighting Castillo in the US, why should he make less for floyd than he did for castillo?
If thatís the case, this is going to be one hell of a negotiation..
Old 06-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #84
acb
De Camaguey... Gavilan
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem4Swtscie
I love how people claim the fight is worth this and that.

How do any of you know what it is worth.....?

What we do know is this....that PBF by himself as the so called draw, highest payday was about 8 mil. And that isn't even a HARD number as PBF and his camp were secretive about what he made against Baldo.

If PBF wants to know what his real worth is. Then all he has to do is fight a no name top contender and put it on PPV and see where he comes out at.

I think we all know that PBF would not do well.

PBF only gets 6 figure paydays because HBO believes in monopolizing the best fighters and they will pay to do that.

If Hatton offered 10 mil guranteed NOT including TV rights money, gate money, and PPV money that is a MORE THAN FAIR STARTING GROUND.
**** the world is about to end, I have never agreed with a Requim post more than this, to the word.
acb is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:25 PM   #85
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Mayweather has the mouth but I think he lacks the cojonnes ala
ducking Margarito he'll do same here

If he does fight Hatton will that Margarito nonsense go away ?? It should have been dismissed when he took on Oscar but it always rears its ugly head
Old 06-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #86
C.J.Rock
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit
Nope !!! Las vegas Floyd's in the driver seat I see no reason to give that up that advantage. Zoo made the mistake of fighting rick in manchester , I highly doubt floyd would make the same mistake.
Please explain why pbf would be in the drivers seat in vegas? Do you mean the judges would favor him ? He'd get a decision he doesnt deserve?? Tszyu fought hatton in UK had a level field Hatton was just too strong too good no need for crooked judges there
C.J.Rock is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #87
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Please explain why pbf would be in the drivers seat in vegas? Do you mean the judges would favor him ? He'd get a decision he doesnt deserve?? Tszyu fought hatton in UK had a level field Hatton was just too strong too good no need for crooked judges there
Tszyu had a level field in Manchester? You mean like when Hatton landed that low blow and the ref did everything but pat him on the back? No time out, no warning, nothing. Is that your idea of fair?

Last edited by Thom; 06-28-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #88
C.J.Rock
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Too_You
Yes, a scared fighter definitely makes his way through 5 weight classes unbeaten.

A scared fighter definitely makes multiple offers to an opponent whom he is scared of right?

Hatton has said "I'm not ready" and then priced himself out with a demand of 13 million (five times as much as he ever made for a bout).

Then they offer Mayweather even less than they demanded to fight in the US.

What are you retarded?
Mayweather doesnt fight he runs why didnt he fight Margarito ?? he took a pay cut to meet Baldimir instead. Mayweather is all mouth very lacking in the cojonnes dept
C.J.Rock is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #89
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Mayweather doesnt fight he runs why didnt he fight Margarito ?? he took a pay cut to meet Baldimir instead. Mayweather is all mouth very lacking in the cojonnes dept
He got the same amount of money and the linear title you dizzy ****ing cunt. STFU.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #90
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho
I agree. I could almost feel the energy through my television during the Tszyu fight. Lacy was undoubtedly affected by the crowd but I think he even looked unsure days before the fight while in England

140 or Manchester! I say Floyd is scared
Is Mayweather scared? Has he even commented on this yet?
Thom is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum