Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #16
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
welsh....? the english 'back door..."

dont worry mate. my ancestorrs were from wales...morris.....and 2 of them signed the D.O.I. also.
If your ancestors were of Welsh origin you wouldn't be so insulting to a race of people who's blood flows through your veins .... ,,,more deluded bullshit i fear .

Serious Sal have you a genuine mental heath problem ? i see from reading your posts you are cool for weeks on end then it looks like you break down for some reason , are drink or drugs involved ? Regards Worried in Wales .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #17
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

just to make it easier for you mate...lewis (which is my 'line') and robert.....morris.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #18
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
If your ancestors were of Welsh origin you wouldn't be so insulting to a race of people who's blood flows through your veins .... ,,,more deluded bullshit i fear .

Serious Sal have you a genuine mental heath problem ? i see from reading your posts you are cool for weeks on end then it looks like you break down for some reason , are drink or drugs involved ? Regards Worried in Wales .
you have no idea. search 'data wales.' the morris collection.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #19
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
just to make it easier for you mate...lewis (which is my 'line') and robert.....morris.
You will be telling me next Thomas Jefferson was your Great Great Grandad ....
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #20
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
you have no idea. search 'data wales.' the morris collection.
I don't need you or google to tell me the history of my ancient countrymen mate i was taught it as a young man .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #21
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
I don't need you or google to tell me the history of my ancient countrymen mate i was taught it as a young man .
you were taught...i was DNA'd the best of your race.

now **** off . i am your better.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #22
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
you were taught...i was DNA'd the best of your race.

now **** off . i am your better.
The only thing you are my better at is popping pills ya wank stain .

Didn't you claim to be also of aboriginal heritage last month ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #23
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

An Aboriginal Jew to be exact.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #24
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
An Aboriginal Jew to be exact.
An Aboriginal Jewish Welshman, so let me get this correct a minute , You had a DNA test and they determine from it that you were a tight arse , leak eating Taffy who was brilliant at any sport ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #25
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
The only thing you are my better at is popping pills ya wank stain .

Didn't you claim to be also of aboriginal heritage last month ?
actually, if you really knew your history, you would know of the elite, aristocracy, etc, of the british isles intermarrying, in the 17-1800's with jewish people. its no secret. do some research. that was my mums side...

dads ......he was the lineage of my aboriginal heritage, and gave me my great sporting prowess.....

you are just a pasty faced, freezing cold, cloudy skied, fat, tech adicted, **** wit from the uk that must post on an aussie site because you have no friends in the uk.

i feel really sorry for you. but not too much......because i got beer, and meds if i want them.....
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:41 AM   #26
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
actually, if you really knew your history, you would know of the elite, aristocracy, etc, of the british isles intermarrying, in the 17-1800's with jewish people. its no secret. do some research. that was my mums side...

dads ......he was the lineage of my aboriginal heritage, and gave me my great sporting prowess.....

you are just a pasty faced, freezing cold, cloudy skied, fat, tech adicted, **** wit from the uk that must post on an aussie site because you have no friends in the uk.

i feel really sorry for you. but not too much......because i got beer, and meds That i should really be taking .....
****ing knew it .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #27
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
****ing knew it .


yeah, funny...... funny youve lost the argument and have to resort to changing peoples words.....

funny as a coward. funny as a dirty back door.

want me to change some quotes from you.........?
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:49 AM   #28
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
The only thing im better at is popping pills and snorting wank stains .

Didn't you claim to be also of the higher human race of aboriginal heritage last month ? i bow to you. we welsh are dogs. you aussies are the equals if not better than the spartans!!!!!!!!
fact!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #29
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post


yeah, funny...... funny youve lost the argument and have to resort to changing peoples words.....

funny as a coward. funny as a dirty back door.

want me to change some quotes from you.........?
Crack on Sonny Daffyd Cohen .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #30
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES
The only thing im better at is popping pills and snorting wank stains .

Didn't you claim to be also of the higher human race of aboriginal heritage last month ? i bow to you. we welsh are dogs. you aussies are the equals if not better than the spartans!!!!!!!!
any poofters out there want to have cyber relationship with josie (a girls name)?
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013