Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #31
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
any poofters out there want to have cyber relationship with josie (a girls name)?
Take the ****ing pills Sally .....
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 01:04 AM   #32
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

anyway......

getting back to australia vs england in a boxing ashes.........it seems there is a lot of support.

id love to see it as aussie boxing could ride on the back of the huge advertising and interest in cricket.

i think the only way it could work is if belt holders of england and australia fought off.

now please josie. dont let this thread get distracted again...


.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #33
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
anyway......

getting back to australia vs england in a boxing ashes.........it seems there is a lot of support.

id love to see it as aussie boxing could ride on the back of the huge advertising and interest in cricket.

i think the only way it could work is if belt holders of england and australia fought off.

now please josie. dont let this thread get distracted again...


.

You were the one who distracted this thread away from the boxing aspect ya mad cunt , Glad to see Doc prescribed rapid rate Uppers this time ....
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:10 AM   #34
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
You were the one who distracted this thread away from the boxing aspect ya mad cunt , Glad to see Doc prescribed rapid rate Uppers this time ....
UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH...........ENDONE....... (get it?)

you dickhead.....

the end ok.

...............................................................................

there really is a push for an ashes boxing comp..

it will give more creedence to national titles, which is a huge thing!!!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:12 AM   #35
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
i agree.

all the fights in "traditional' weights. bantam, feather, lightweight, welter, middle, light heavy, (we will throw in cruiser) heavyweight.

how do these guys 'pick' themselves though? aussie champs vs ENGLISH champs (we are playing england after all)..

and must you hold the aussie title to be selected, otherwise, how do you pick the aussie rep?




.
A.....What do you mean "I agree" you agree with what exactly ?

B.....Why only include Cruiser weight ie why not Jr Welter for instance ?

C.....We have already discussed C ,,,,,,,
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:14 AM   #36
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
A.....What do you mean "I agree" you agree with what exactly ?

B.....Why only include Cruiser weight ie why not Jr Welter for instance ?

C.....We have already discussed C ,,,,,,,
you gotta give me more than that. im not trolling though this shit like a welshman ........show me some links.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #37
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
you gotta give me more than that. im not trolling though this shit like a welshman ........show me some links.
Pills kicking in now aye Sally ? Atta bear champ ,Look at the original thread then look to your first post in regard to it , then run back here Oky doky mate ...there there Sussssshhh.....
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #38
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway......

getting back to australia vs england in a boxing ashes.........it seems there is a lot of support.

id love to see it as aussie boxing could ride on the back of the huge advertising and interest in cricket.

i think the only way it could work is if belt holders of england and australia fought off.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:40 AM   #39
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway......

getting back to australia vs england in a boxing ashes.........it seems there is a lot of support.

id love to see it as aussie boxing could ride on the back of the huge advertising and interest in cricket.

i think the only way it could work is if belt holders of england and australia fought off.
That's more like it champ . I bet the Australian promoters are rubbing their hands in anticipation of the PPV it will bring in down under ( It sure as shit won't sell up here )
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #40
Sterlo
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 23
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

hoppoate can put his keys in the crackes in this ash
Sterlo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #41
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

great concept. i think despite sallywinder and josies 'musings', boxing should come first, and whoever thought of this concept needs a 'gong'...

great idea!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #42
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
you gotta give me more than that. im not trolling though this shit like a welshman ........show me some links.
This is what happens when you have multiple personalities....it's very hard to keep up with your own rants...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #43
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
This is what happens when you have multiple personalities....it's very hard to keep up with your own rants...
you are right!!!! mods got to look at josies ip adress!!! and see if there are other accounts!!! and just remember boxoncotton asked for it!!!!!

and please mods. look at mine also. im an open book.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #44
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

still. we are off subject...


Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

great concept. i think despite sallywinder and josies 'musings', boxing should come first, and whoever thought of this concept needs a 'gong'...

great idea!!
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #45
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Boxing Ashes between Australia and England when cricket ashes is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post
you are right!!!! mods got to look at josies ip adress!!! and see if there are other accounts!!! and just remember boxoncotton asked for it!!!!!

and please mods. look at mine also. im an open book.
OOhhh....touchy, and only the slightest hint!
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013