Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #1486
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyboxingfan View Post
@Murky

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Wow this is what u resort to?...After I tell u that Pac cant be COMPARED to kobe, you post a vid of Kobe sayin he is friends with Pac?..LOL...What does this have to do with everything I was saying negro?..LOL..Just accept this fact and move along! 42-0!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #1487
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

The point of that video is to show you that Greats admire other Greats. I was hoping you knew how to analyze something without me having to explain it all to you. I guess I was wrong.
nyboxingfan is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #1488
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

These days floyd fights the better fighters..

In looking at the comparison as a "whole" pac has the better resume...

Pac does not fight top ranked fighters these days (minus jmm)

lmfao at 13 in the world mosley and margarito and clottey!

Cotto win was great for pac!
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 03:27 PM   #1489
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The point of that video is to show you that Greats admire other Greats. I was hoping you knew how to analyze something without me having to explain it all to you. I guess I was wrong.
Ur wrong about allot of things! With that being said...and with the hint of defeat on your statements, I'll end it gently by saying this..42-0!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #1490
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Ur wrong about allot of things! With that being said...and with the hint of defeat on your statements, I'll end it gently by saying this..42-0!
Good tactic. A lot of little kids think they win arguments by stickig their fingers in their ears and acting stubbon and childish.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #1491
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Good tactic. A lot of little kids think they win arguments by stickig their fingers in their ears and acting stubbon and childish.
Me too!..42-0!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #1492
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

Get rid of him! LOL
Old 10-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #1493
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Get rid of him! LOL
Just because I dissagree with you, you wanna get mad?...In life, allOT of people will disagree with you...With You especially since ur a biased dirt bag...but ur so biased, that when people say honest harsh things about Pacman, you want them to die or be banned from the earth...This proves that ur obsession with pacman is out of control..Get help and get off of that man's dik!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #1494
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Wow Floyd foughnt one or two guys coming off losses..LOL..I also said That Floyd has even fought bums..But Floyd's WHOLLLLE record is not bums and washed up lames coming off losses like Pac...Ya just mad cuz Pac's WHOOOOOLLLEEE Record is a facade!..And u say Floyd ducked some one...Boy dont lie he aint never duck anyone cuz there was never anyone who could challenge him..Pac ducked EVERYBODY...and I mean EVERYBODY..U can lie all u want, u already exposed urself to be biased liar!..Its not about lying for Pac and Floyd...its about speaking boxing and ultimately making Pac look bad cuz when u speak the truth, it all translates to Pacman destroying Boxing!..LOL..42-0 Hoe! Eat that and take a nap!
Actually in Floyd's career he's faced 4 fighters coming off losses kid. Pac had 5. Why the **** would you come at me with some bull shit and NOT think I'd expose it? It's silly to begin a fight about resumes between these 2. You don't gives your boy Floyd a fighting chance.....just jump off that topic.. Thank me later.

Oh.....love how you touch on Pacs career being a facade. That's some crackhead shit right there. Pac is Proven....you really need to fall back Merk... There's few flomo's who'd: argue resumes. Stop trying so hard.

Oh.... And the internet thug talk is lame.."eat dat hoe"......"take a nap".?. What corny mother ****er says that kind of shit? Actually.....you are doing a good job pulling the whole "flomo" thing off, at least on that front.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #1495
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Get over it bro....All styles make Floyd's style look good cuz he's a counterpuncher...all fighters throw punches, and who throws a punch at Floyd is tailor made for him...just get over it..Pac is bad for boxing are u happy?.LOL...Ur the same idiot that said, "If Floyd and Pac cant come to an agreement, Floyd should not fight at all"...LMAO...FUCC That, I was happy to see the Ortiz fight and I will be happy to see him fight Martinez but u say he shoouldnt fight any of these champions?..LMAO...U only said that cuz u aint want him to outdo Pac...its not even about outdoing Pac...its about fighting some champions and giving us great fights, yet u say he shouldnt fight at all?...Ur a clown and a loser!
....You really have no idea about the sweet science. Switch back to your real profile so you don't make Floyd boys look worse than they already do.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:51 PM   #1496
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Me too!..42-0!
"42-0" You actually sound like a real Floyd groupie.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #1497
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

Old 10-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #1498
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Actually in Floyd's career he's faced 4 fighters coming off losses kid. Pac had 5. Why the **** would you come at me with some bull shit and NOT think I'd expose it? It's silly to begin a fight about resumes between these 2. You don't gives your boy Floyd a fighting chance.....just jump off that topic.. Thank me later.

Oh.....love how you touch on Pacs career being a facade. That's some crackhead shit right there. Pac is Proven....you really need to fall back Merk... There's few flomo's who'd: argue resumes. Stop trying so hard.

Oh.... And the internet thug talk is lame.."eat dat hoe"......"take a nap".?. What corny mother ****er says that kind of shit? Actually.....you are doing a good job pulling the whole "flomo" thing off, at least on that front.
I already said Floyd has fought bums...he fought guys coming off losses...but Thats not his whole legacy...Pac's whole record is bums that he ducks in their prime, then fights them when their washed up...he's STILL doing it with marques...nothing but easy fights....get over it and quit looking for angles thats arent there!..LOL
Old 10-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #1499
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
"42-0" You actually sound like a real Floyd groupie.
Btw...42-0 Eat it!
Old 10-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #1500
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I already said Floyd has fought bums...he fought guys coming off losses...but Thats not his whole legacy...Pac's whole record is bums that he ducks in their prime, then fights them when their washed up...he's STILL doing it with marques...nothing but easy fights....get over it and quit looking for angles thats arent there!..LOL
Floyd has more bums on his resume than Pac... Which is why your act isn't remotely believable. JMM is deserving of a pay day...just like Floyd gave him a pay day when Floyd was fighting old, blown up little guys.. which is why Floyd struggles for respect. Lol. Floyd is a great fighter with a good legacy... Pac is a great fighter with an equally great legacy. Thats a pretty significant difference... But you already know that.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum