Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #1576
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Yeah, Pac will ONLY be rememberd as a hype job. If you cannot see how ****in stupid that comment is, you really are nothing more then a bored child with too much tim on his hands,
ONLY fans pac has is dumb biased pactards...Pac went to Bernard Hopkins fight with Chad dawson, and all the boxing fans BOOed Pac man and HBO felt bad and edited it out in hbo 24/7...all REAL boxing fans hate Pac and dont even see him as a real fighter...they see him as a mediacreation that ducks top fighters and fights them when their old and washed up...this marques fight is HORRIBLE...the clottey coming off a loss to Cotto fight was HORRIBLE..the mosley fight coming off a loss and draw ws HORRIBLE...the mismatch with the washed up Margarito is HORRIBLE...the bum fights with hatton, oscar=HORRIBLE...Pac is bad for boxing...STEALING money from dumb fans by promoting back to back bum fights!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #1577
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Name Country Sport Banned substance Reference Mbulelo Mabizela South Africa Football (soccer) Marijuana [283] Emmanuel Magnien France Cycling Corticoids [35] Bill Mahood Canada Mixed martial arts Drostanolone [284] Reni Maitua Australia Rugby (NRL) Clenbuterol [285] Igor Majcen Slovenia Swimming [69] Mitchil Mann Australia Weightlifting Clenbuterol [286] Milka Maneva Bulgaria Weightlifting Steroids [102] Jesús Manzano Spain Cycling EPO, Cortisone, Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, Nandrolone, Oxyglobin [287] Diego Maradona Argentina Football (soccer) Cocaine (1991), Ephedrine (1994) [288][289] Georgi Markov Bulgaria Weightlifting Steroids, Tampering with test [60][102] Ivan Markov Bulgaria Weightlifting Steroids [102] Nate Marquardt United States mixed martial arts nandrolone [290] Rodolfo Massi Italy Cycling cortisone [291] Martha Matsa Greece Swimming Stanozolol [90] Jeremy Mayfield United States Auto racing Amphetamine [292] Floyd Mayweather Jr United States Boxing Xylocaine [293] Iain McCorkindale England Ten-pin bowling Benzoylecgonine [274] Sean McCully United States Mixed martial arts Nandrolone [294] Mark McGwire United States Baseball Steroids (self-admitted after retirement; Major League Baseball did not test for steroids during his career) [295] Brigitte McMahon Switzerland Triathlon Erythropoietin
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #1578
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Pac wont be rememberd for anythig besides being a hypejob cuz he ducked more guys than Floyd has...People who dissagree have bought into Bob Arum's marketing plot...Ur an idiot who doesnt know anything...PAC is the one who avoided the big test...There Were no big tests for Mayweather cuz everytime he fought the best fighters, he humiliated them so much that people said they werent good opponents..Thats Mayweather's legacy...him being able to fight the best and make them look so silly that he deserved criticism for fighting them...LMAO...Dont get mad about this stuff...Im an honest boxing fan that speaks facts...U dissagree because you Love Pac, Hate Floyd, Or ur just uneducated!
I'm a 35 year old, college educated man who knows how to spell and use punctuation. Using shorthand in your posts cuts any credibility you might have, by the way. Nobody gives the rants of a 6th grader any credit.

Just keep swinging that hammer in the sun while I'm in my cool office writing the loans for the whole project.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #1579
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
WRONG AGAIN...Shane DID go down to 140..He did everything to fight Pac and roach told him he was too good,, Pac fought Morales coming off a mismatch loss to Zahir...Pac climbed classes and avoided ALL of these guys, Pac's old manager ADMITTED to keeping Pac away from thse guys cuz he didnt think Pac could do well against slick Black fighters, and when it comes to Floyd EVERYONE knows Pac ducked Floyd..Pac is the one who had the crazy demands and Floyd agreed to all of them, and Pac wouldnt agree to one silly demand...come on bruh...and u forgot Marques?...He ducked Marques cuz he was a counter puncher...DUHH..Thats why he ducked Floyd idiot..LMAO...Just accept the fact that ur wrong!
Shane did not go down to 140 TROLL. Are you serious resorting to lying now?

So, how did he duck Austin or Johnson now? Two guys NOT even in his division? Oh, I got it, because they are black.

And he ducked Marquez despite facing him TWICE? OK...Pac must have forced JMM to turn down the rematch. Gotcha. Another winner for you!!

Jesus Christs...you are too ****in easy. I swear you aren't even trying to make an effort. Just a shit talker saying the first things that come to your simple mind...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #1580
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
I'm a 35 year old, college educated man who knows how to spell and use punctuation. Using shorthand in your posts cuts any credibility you might have, by the way. Nobody gives the rants of a 6th grader any credit.

Just keep swinging that hammer in the sun while I'm in my cool office writing the loans for the whole project.
It gets pretty futile trying to talk rationally with such irrational fanboys.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #1581
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Shane did not go down to 140 TROLL. Are you serious resorting to lying now?

So, how did he duck Austin or Johnson now? Two guys NOT even in his division? Oh, I got it, because they are black.

And he ducked Marquez despite facing him TWICE? OK...Pac must have forced JMM to turn down the rematch. Gotcha. Another winner for you!!

Jesus Christs...you are too ****in easy. I swear you aren't even trying to make an effort. Just a shit talker saying the first things that come to your simple mind...
Learn ur facts,...Shane DID COME DOWN to 140...I dont have to argue with you because all of you pactards are in denial and just have this image of Pac being perfect...Pac is bad for boxing!...Dude ducked a WHOLE division of talent!...I mean really the guy is a clown and making millions off of back to back bum fights...If u were a real fan you would boycott him like I did!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #1582
eze
Everybody Know Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Learn ur facts,...Shane DID COME DOWN to 140...I dont have to argue with you because all of you pactards are in denial and just have this image of Pac being perfect...Pac is bad for boxing!...Dude ducked a WHOLE division of talent!...I mean really the guy is a clown and making millions off of back to back bum fights...If u were a real fan you would boycott him like I did!

Are you saying Mosley fought at 140 or offered it?
eze is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #1583
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post

Do what u do....I do construction work and I enjoy doing it..You do what You do, and let me do what I do!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #1584
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eze View Post
No he offered it to try to get a fight with Pacman
Old 10-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #1585
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

wow, poll says it all.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #1586
eze
Everybody Know Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
No he came down to try to get a fight with Pacman

The way your are wording it, is making it out to be like he physically came down to 140, which unless Mosley was already privately doing. (i doubt)

Mosley offered to go down to 140. He didn't actually physically go to 140.
eze is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #1587
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
He clearly said Shane DID GO TO 140.

But he also claims Pac ducked Tim Austin and Mark Johnson.

He's a real bastion of information if I every saw one!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #1588
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The way your are wording it, is making it out to be like he physically came down to 140, which unless Mosley was already privately doing. (i doubt)

Mosley offered to go down to 140. He didn't actually physically go to 140.
I re-edited my post as u replied...Im not sure if he actually came down I always assumed he offered it!...But if Im not mistaken, Roach did an interview where he says Shane came to his office AT 140 to show him he could make the weight, and he turned him down to his face...but I still dont kno about that!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #1589
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
He clearly said Shane DID GO TO 140.

But he also claims Pac ducked Tim Austin and Mark Johnson.

He's a real bastion of information if I every saw one!
So pac didnt skip classes instead of facing them?...I dont have to argue with u anyway, u are willing t lie to urself in order to Make Pac out to be a God...Pac is a hypejob..the biggest fraud I have ever seen!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #1590
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
I re-edited my post as u replied...Im not sure if he actually came down I always assumed he offered it!...But if Im not mistaken, Roach did an interview where he says Shane came to his office AT 140 to show him he could make the weight, and he turned him down to his face...but I still dont kno about that!

Of course...

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum