Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 356 48.04%
Disagree 385 51.96%
Voters: 741. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #1591
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
So pac didnt skip classes instead of facing them?...I dont have to argue with u anyway, u are willing t lie to urself in order to Make Pac out to be a God...Pac is a hypejob..the biggest fraud I have ever seen!
Which THEM are you even talking about? Can't you ****in be specific, or at least provide some detail? Other then naming names and making ASSUMPTION, show your ****in work.

You are the only one lying here. Shane went to 140.

Tell me about Austin and Johnson now.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #1592
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Of course...
Wow so u are confirming that Shane DID INDEED make 140 and go to Roach at THAT weight to get the fight?...WOWWWWW...U do understand that it only makes Pac look worse!...Thats a shame man...this is why I dont respect the chump in the first place!..He's down right bad for the sport of boxing..Yea he is a role model but he is destroying the sport and stealing money from the sport!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #1593
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Which THEM are you even talking about? Can't you ****in be specific, or at least provide some detail? Other then naming names and making ASSUMPTION, show your ****in work.

You are the only one lying here. Shane went to 140.

Tell me about Austin and Johnson now.
I can tell you this much..Pac ducked the FUK out of them just like he ducked everyone else!...Now are you going to admit your biased?..Or are you going to make up reasons for why he didnt fight em?..Lie and tell me that Floyd has ducked more guys than Pacman!..Tnk u 42-0!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #1594
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Wow so u are confirming that Shane DID INDEED make 140 and go to Roach at THAT weight to get the fight?...WOWWWWW...U do understand that it only makes Pac look worse!...Thats a shame man...this is why I dont respect the chump in the first place!..He's down right bad for the sport of boxing..Yea he is a role model but he is destroying the sport and stealing money from the sport!
How does my saying "You assumed" mean I am confirming that? For reals dude?

And now you are acting like it's true. That's just the saddest thing I can think of, fooling yourself on a lie.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #1595
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
I can tell you this much..Pac ducked the FUK out of them just like he ducked everyone else!...Now are you going to admit your biased?..Or are you going to make up reasons for why he didnt fight em?..Lie and tell me that Floyd has ducked more guys than Pacman!..Tnk u 42-0!

Just as I expected. Nothing. You can't even back up the bullshit you claim.

You prefer to act and post like a stupid child rather then back it up.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #1596
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
So...HOW did Pac duck both Austin and Johnson?
Old 10-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #1597
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
So...HOW did Pac duck both Austin and Johnson?
Man u STILL talking?...If I wanted to I could name MORE people he ducked..LOL...I was generous enough now dont get me started....I left the page to brush my teeth and u STILL talkin after I shut u up..Dont make me start talking about Joan Guzman and Julio Diaz
Old 10-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #1598
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Man u STILL talking?...If I wanted to I could name MORE people he ducked..LOL...I was generous enough now dont get me started....I left the page to brush my teeth and u STILL talkin after I shut u up..Dont make me start talking about Joan Guzman and Julio Diaz

Still nothing huh? Just came back to do what you do...talk shit.

So, by all means, add any name you want. You've made it abundantly clear you'll take any name he never fought and call it ducking. You aren't serious, you're just a child.

Otherwise you would have backed up your claim already w/o the need to bitch out on her first ever period.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #1599
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Still nothing huh? Just came back to do what you do...talk shit.

So, by all means, add any name you want. You've made it abundantly clear you'll take any name he never fought and call it ducking. You aren't serious, you're just a child.

Otherwise you would have backed up your claim already w/o the need to bitch out on her first ever period.
Pretending that Pacman fought Mark Johnson and Tim Austyn Does not make it true..He ducked them like he ducked everyone else...You cant go back and time and MAKE him fight them cuz Pac does not fight top fighters in their prime...he ducks them!..Accept it troll..42-0!
Old 10-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #1600
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Pretending that Pacman fought Mark Johnson and Tim Austyn Does not make it true..He ducked them like he ducked everyone else...You cant go back and time and MAKE him fight them cuz Pac does not fight top fighters in their prime...he ducks them!..Accept it troll..42-0!
I aksed HOW he could have ducked them when they weren't in his divisio for the most part, and, get this, if he was, THEY were certainly the bigger name. OOps!!

Do you even do any ****in research? Or pay attention?

So, what year should have Pac faced them? try starting there.

See, even in disagreement, this says something.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #1601
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I aksed HOW he could have ducked them when they weren't in his divisio for the most part, and, get this, if he was, THEY were certainly the bigger name. OOps!!

Do you even do any ****in research? Or pay attention?

So, what year should have Pac faced them? try starting there.

See, even in disagreement, this says something.
It says that ur biased...Those are only two fighters he ducked..ur forgetting the other MILLIONS...Ur forgetting hm admitting he can make 135 and fighting Marques at ww...Ur forgetting him blatantly ducking Mosley...fighting him coming off losses and draws...washed up Hatton..Yea he ducked Mark and Tim but ur forgetting the OTHER horrible things he did to Boxing..Its NO WAY AROUND THE TRUTH...Pac is a hypejob..These are facts!
Old 10-28-2011, 08:12 PM   #1602
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
It says that ur biased...Those are only two fighters he ducked..ur forgetting the other MILLIONS...Ur forgetting hm admitting he can make 135 and fighting Marques at ww...Ur forgetting him blatantly ducking Mosley...fighting him coming off losses and draws...washed up Hatton..Yea he ducked Mark and Tim but ur forgetting the OTHER horrible things he did to Boxing..Its NO WAY AROUND THE TRUTH...Pac is a hypejob..These are facts!
Biased about what? Dude, you aren't even making sense now.

You said he DUCKED all these guys, now you are going on about guys he fought? Can you TRY to stick to one thing?

So, as I asked, WHEN could he have fought Austin and JOhnson? You keep saying the same thing over and over. Try something new, like an explanation.

And you really aren't stating facts child. Anyone with intelligence can tell when they are stating their opinion or if it's a fact. Excpet you it seems.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #1603
OBSERVER7421
Contender
ESB Senior Member

man someone got raped by pac.......LOL , you know who?
OBSERVER7421 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #1604
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Biased about what? Dude, you aren't even making sense now.

You said he DUCKED all these guys, now you are going on about guys he fought? Can you TRY to stick to one thing?

So, as I asked, WHEN could he have fought Austin and JOhnson? You keep saying the same thing over and over. Try something new, like an explanation.

And you really aren't stating facts child. Anyone with intelligence can tell when they are stating their opinion or if it's a fact. Excpet you it seems.
No no no...I gotta tell you like Floyd told Seckback...Dont act STUPID now!....Im talking about EVERYTHING Pac did that makes him a hypejob..INCLUDING ducking Austyn and Mark Johnson..But Thats only TWO fighters out of a MILLION he ducked...He fought Morales coming off a mismatch loss to Zahir Rahim...He should have fought Joan Guzman...he could have fought Julio Diaz..But him ducking guys is only a MICROCOSM of the bad things he's done..FIGHTING BUMS COMING OFF LOSSES...FIGHTING WASHED UP FIGHTERS...PROMOTING BUM FIGHTS AS CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHTS AND MAKING MILLIONS OFF OF IT...Back to Back bum fights which Makes him RICH and gets him UNDESERVED Credit for Doing ALL of this...I already know ur biased!...So I just say it like this bubba..42-0!..Eat that!
Old 10-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #1605
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Do what u do....I do construction work and I enjoy doing it..You do what You do, and let me do what I do!

I'm glad to hear you like your job. Just don't call me uneducated or a fool.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum