Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 356 48.04%
Disagree 385 51.96%
Voters: 741. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #1831
Slickstar
Crisp This
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Is Floyd or manny more versatile?

brought to you buy windingo
Slickstar is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #1832
bribba

vCash: 500
Default Re: Is Floyd or manny more versatile?

simple . floyd . manny is one dimensional does marquez and morales fights mean nothin anymore.floyd beats ppl with rythym.but a mite agree floyd may have problems with southpaws.thats why that fight should happen
bribba is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #1833
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Floyd does this better than Manny, Manny does this better than Floyd, blah blah blah

Who gives a ****? Is it some kind of moral victory if one of them beats a better opponent than the other guy does? Does that mean they "won the event"??

They have shown little interest in showing their superiority over each other. But so many of their "I need a hero and a dick to suck" fanboys refuse to put blame on their man-crushes, so they revert to "well my guy did something better than your guy did". As if it means **** all, as boxing is losing out on them not facing either other. Their fans want to prove superiority more than the fighters do over each other.

**** Manny and Floyd.
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #1834
cesare-borgia
‹bermensch in fieri
East Side VIP

Default Re: Floyd does this better than Manny, Manny does this better than Floyd, blah blah b

Its like the messi vs ronaldo stuff after every game.
cesare-borgia is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #1835
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP

Default Re: Floyd does this better than Manny, Manny does this better than Floyd, blah blah b

Pacquiao UD Clottey
Mayweather UD Mosley

Mayweather won the event!!

Pacquiao UD Margarito
Mayweather went on vacation and beat up his baby-mama

Pacquiao won the event!
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #1836
JMM's Pee Pee
God Damn!
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Stealer View Post
Who gives a ****? Is it some kind of moral victory if one of them beats a better opponent than the other guy does? Does that mean they "won the event"??

They have shown little interest in showing their superiority over each other. But so many of their "I need a hero and a dick to suck" fanboys refuse to put blame on their man-crushes, so they revert to "well my guy did something better than your guy did". As if it means **** all, as boxing is losing out on them not facing either other. Their fans want to prove superiority more than the fighters do over each other.

**** Manny and Floyd.
That sums it up right there. This is plain to see for anybody who isn't a delusional fanboy of theirs or a complete ****ing moron (and most of them are both).
JMM's Pee Pee is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #1837
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Floyd is by and far the better fighter. Anyone who knows Boxing can take one look and see this clearly. That is the only "better" that you need to know.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #1838
canucks9314
Iron Chinned ATG Warrior
East Side Guru

vCash: 2146

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Floyd is by and far the better fighter. Anyone who knows Boxing can take one look and see this clearly. That is the only "better" that you need to know.
canucks9314 is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #1839
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Stealer View Post

**** Manny and Floyd.

It's ****in retarded the lengths these guys go through. Makes me wonder why I try to reason with them, or counter with logic.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #1840
xizor
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 425

[quote=Lance_Uppercut;12266405]It's ****in retarded the lengths these guys go through. Makes me wonder why I try to reason with them, or counter with logic.[/quote]
xizor is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #1841
jso416
F U Nutthuggers!!!
ESB Addict

It's never going to end.. Let's hope Cotto and Bradley do all the real fans of boxing a huge favor and knock some sense into both of these f'n dick heads and their psycho obsessive groupie fanatics.
jso416 is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #1842
PaoloMirani
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I see where you're going with this, but it's a bit ingenuous to lump in Pacquiao with Mayweather when it's been Pac's side that's been making concessions. It's Pac who's going out of his way to make this fight. Not saying that Pacquiao gets off like OJ on this one, but if you weigh it all out...it is Floyd who is content with moral victories outside the ring. While Pacquiao is issuing winner takes majority split offers, Floyd is issuing out "but, but.....(insert silly duck excuse here)" statements.
PaoloMirani is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #1843
JMM's Pee Pee
God Damn!
ESB Senior Member

[quote=xizor;12266424]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
It's ****in retarded the lengths these guys go through. Makes me wonder why I try to reason with them, or counter with logic.[/quote]
Yeah, that's rich. Lance is a ****ing delusional hater of the worst kind.
JMM's Pee Pee is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #1844
Raybans
Pro Gamboa
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1388

The thing I really don't get is the people who care how much Mayweather and Pac have made on previous fights including pay view trying to justify why their fighter deserves more money. It should be 50/50, anyone who thinks differently is biased.

It also made me laugh I saw a thread today saying Mayweather beat a better version of Hatton; once again, why is someone making a thread about this, it doesn't prove anything.
Raybans is offline  Top
Old 03-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #1845
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizor View Post
The smiley retort. What to post when you have nothing to say....
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum