Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #1861
PaoloMirani
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd does this better than Manny, Manny does this better than Floyd, blah blah b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM's Pee Pee View Post
Again, no concessions have actually been made until the fight is signed. BOTH of these ****ing idiots have contradicted themselves and flat out ****ing lied several times, so the fact that you take anything they say to the media as fact is proof positive that you're nothing but a moronic ****ing fanboy. Assign "more blame" to whoever the **** you want to, but there's no denying that your hero is full of ****ing shit and hasn't done nearly "all he can" to make this fight happen, and the fact that Floyd is also full of shit and not eager to make this fight doesn't excuse "Pac".
A lil thick aren't we? If the question is who deserves more blame, then the burden of proof lies not so much on what's being said, but rather in what each is doing to make the fight. Is not having a contract signed the meat of your argument? Obviously if a contract is signed then there were no more roadblocks, everything's been agreed upon. Do you understand the concept of roadblocks genius? How about the concept of making concessions to eliminate roadblocks? Or can you at least understand that you can't sign a contract when everytime you concede/compromise on a roadblock another one gets put up by the other party? You're right, Pac hasn't "done all he can", the next step I guess is Pac bending over and letting Floyd financially butt**** him. Until then Pac is equally to blame....sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

STFU and do your homework, maybe then you'll have something relevant to add to the argument.
PaoloMirani is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #1862
PaoloMirani
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Floyd does this better than Manny, Manny does this better than Floyd, blah blah b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Stealer View Post
I know, guys that wouldn't suck Floyd or Manny's dicks. What a bunch of faggots!!!

Some of these guys who post here would love to go down on Jinkee, just to see what Manny's dick tastes like.

You guys suck (in more ways than one)!!

Get off it. You don't have to be a Pacquiao dickrider to see who dropped the ball here.
PaoloMirani is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #1863
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
I know, guys that wouldn't suck Floyd or Manny's dicks. What a bunch of faggots!!!

Some of these guys who post here would love to go down on Jinkee, just to see what Manny's dick tastes like.

You guys suck (in more ways than one)!!
So true!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #1864
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
If you wouldn't suck at least one of their respective ****s, then you, my friend, are a gay homo***ual.
I'll suck your dick to prove I'm not!

wait...
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #1865
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru

vCash: 66874

They were supposed to square off against each other three GOD DAMN years ago. At this point, each fighter's fan base is just engaging in needless bickering.
KOTF is offline  Top
Old 03-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #1866
Bill Butcher
Erik`El Terrible`Morales
East Side VIP

Location: Phoenix Marie`s ass, Fritzl Residence, Glasgow, Scotland.
vCash: 1000

Quote:
Who gives a ****? Is it some kind of moral victory if one of them beats a better opponent than the other guy does? Does that mean they "won the event"??

They have shown little interest in showing their superiority over each other. But so many of their "I need a hero and a dick to suck" fanboys refuse to put blame on their man-crushes, so they revert to "well my guy did something better than your guy did". As if it means **** all, as boxing is losing out on them not facing either other. Their fans want to prove superiority more than the fighters do over each other.

**** Manny and Floyd.
I agree word for word & have felt this way for a long time now, these 2 frauds don`t deserve these dimwits to be wanking over them every day here on ESB, its pathetic shit.
Bill Butcher is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #1867
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM's Pee Pee View Post
Both of these clowns have done nothing but pander to the media and pretend like they're just dying to make this fight for years now.
It's a PR war rather than a ring war. I didn't take Floyd's tweet talk seriously, figured it was just for show, but he was actually winning in the matter of public opinion, especially with all of Arum's laughable replies.

But Floyd is such a tool, and an egomaniac, that he managed to kill fake negotiations. And lose public support.

They are of course great fighters, whom I love watching, I just refuse to pay for their fights. And I've been hoping their fights disappoint financially (yes, dream on, I know), finally giving them some motivation to fight each other.
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #1868
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681
Default Floyd Mayweather Jr- An Unbeatable God?

He has proven time and time again that he can't be touched/defeated. Nobody can beat this guy, he has the heart of the champion, the body of a Greek God and the reflexes of Neo from Matrix.
MVC is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #1869
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr- An Unbeatable God?

Pretty much.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #1870
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
He has proven time and time again that he can't be touched/defeated. Nobody can beat this guy, he has the heart of the champion, the body of a Greek God and the reflexes of Neo from Matrix.

If you say so...homo Flomo !!!
Capitan is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #1871
james!
CounterPuncher
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 519

Quote:
I heard that one time, he tore out one of his kindneys and gave it to a sick child, i think it was a day before the hatton fight.... hes the closest thing to god ive seen
james! is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #1872
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814

he is unbeatable until he steps in the ring with Cotto. All that will change realy quick.
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #1873
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Quote:
I ddin't know the Greek gods were black guys?
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #1874
Cafe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 277

Yep, nobody can beat him, I think he will end up like Vitali where people will hope that he is old enough for the taking instead of actually thinking about beating him.
Cafe is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #1875
james!
CounterPuncher
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
I ddin't know the Greek gods were black guys?
james! is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum