Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 338 48.42%
Disagree 360 51.58%
Voters: 698. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #2491
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
No, that isn't. Kizer even said if Floyd came to the NSAC with his request for additional tests for the Pac fight, they would look into it. With a fight of this magnatude, and the $ it brings to the Vegas economy, AS WELL AS the positive spin it would put on boxing, have the two biggest guys in the sport agree to a new form of testing, they would. But that's just my opinion.

DO you not understand you do NOT get to try and answer for the NSAC or say what Pac belives is a lie. Two big things you've done here. And you accuse Pac of lying in other posts, yet are completly wring about that.

And all this from a "I'm a fan of Pac too!!" poster...

You're quite clearly full of shit.
Kizer has said a lot of things.
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #2492
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You think that matters? What the opinion of casual fans in your circle thinks?
casual fans think it, and the hardcore fans do (see the poll)
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #2493
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
It's ****ing insane how the pac fans are acting about the new testing. They actually trash those who take stricter tests and say it isn't good enough, while in the same breath say nothing about the guys only doing commission tests.

absolutely no shame
Actually, I've seen vre few against new testing. You just get what you want from posts and form your own conclusion as to what they mean. And trashing a stricter test and saying it isn't good enough? WHO Exactly has said that? POsters like you make these types of posts, and hope people don't read much and just take your word for it. All the while calling a Pac a liar.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #2494
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Kizer has said a lot of things.
Everyone says a lot of things. Was this it? Floyd should not have even TRIED because....Kizer says a lot of things? Mr. Sometimes-I-contradict-myself should not even makre the effort....because YOU KNOW what the NSAC would say, and Kizers says a lot. Great argument.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #2495
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Actually, I've seen vre few against new testing. You just get what you want from posts and form your own conclusion as to what they mean. And trashing a stricter test and saying it isn't good enough? WHO Exactly has said that? POsters like you make these types of posts, and hope people don't read much and just take your word for it. All the while calling a Pac a liar.
a lot do, mainly pac's radical fans. I think what they fail to realize is that they also do the commission's testing as well, since they are the ones that have to sanction it and it's part of the protocol.

and it's still not good enough
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #2496
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
casual fans think it, and the hardcore fans do (see the poll)

Since you're an ESB noob (and quite obvious to boxing), hate to tell you this, but ESB polls mean jack shit.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #2497
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
a lot do, mainly pac's radical fans. I think what they fail to realize is that they also do the commission's testing as well, since they are the ones that have to sanction it and it's part of the protocol.

and it's still not good enough

Have to take your word on that, as I have a lot of Pac fanboys on ignore as well as the loud and obnoxious Floyd fanboys. The ignore option is gold!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #2498
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Since you're an ESB noob (and quite obvious to boxing), hate to tell you this, but ESB polls mean jack shit.
yeah i don't know boxing, why is that? I don't see you in any of the classic forums or in this thread posting your opinion? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you spend all your time hunting for "fanboys" and calling people names, whatever keeps you warm in alaska i guess
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:30 PM   #2499
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
yeah i don't know boxing, why is that? I don't see you in any of the classic forums or in this thread posting your opinion? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you spend all your time hunting for "fanboys" and calling people names, whatever keeps you warm in alaska i guess
Are you serious? Get this into your head, P4P lists are pretty meaningless in the real world. Being the P4P #1 doesn't make you a draw or a champ, so what? It's a fantasy league for fans to argue over.

And no, I don't hunt for anyone. Can't help it if noobs like you make it easy to pull apart an argument. How many posts did you call Pac a liar only to be called out on it? Do you ever acknowledge you are in the wrong to do that? I even asked you what he lied about, you reply with nothing. It's nothing personal kid, we're all fans of the sport.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #2500
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Are you serious? Get this into your head, P4P lists are pretty meaningless in the real world. Being the P4P #1 doesn't make you a draw or a champ, so what? It's a fantasy league for fans to argue over.

And no, I don't hunt for anyone. Can't help it if noobs like you make it easy to pull apart an argument. How many posts did you call Pac a liar only to be called out on it? Do you ever acknowledge you are in the wrong to do that? I even asked you what he lied about, you reply with nothing. It's nothing personal kid, we're all fans of the sport.
Called out on? The only one calling me out are the rabids aka you and a few other of the hardcore pac contingent

Calling more names huh? Butthurt
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #2501
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Pay attention I answered your post pages ago and you completely ignored it

Quote:
What did he lie about? care to give an actual answer?
For one, Not being able to give blood a month out because it weakens him and messes his training. then the vid of Hatton and Pac giving blood 20 days in was brought up and Team Pac had to backtrack
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #2502
AbanDaNation
ESB's Asshole
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:

HAHAHAHA. Ever since Pacquiao was dropped off of the #1 P4P spot it became meaningless. i remember all the Pac fans and journalist loving to put "#1 P4P fighter in the world" before Pacquiaos name everytime..
AbanDaNation is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #2503
AbanDaNation
ESB's Asshole
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Like i said before, Pacquiao walked away from the biggest fight in history to fight clottey. either he was afraid of Mayweather, or he was afraid of what the tests might find...

Which one is it?
AbanDaNation is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #2504
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbanDaNation View Post
Like i said before, Pacquiao walked away from the biggest fight in history to fight clottey. either he was afraid of Mayweather, or he was afraid of what the tests might find...

Which one is it?
I always thought he just didn't want the fight. GBP even offered to sit down and work out a split between two camps, and Arum replies with "I dont know who manages Floyd" yeah ****ing right.
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #2505
ThaWiseJester
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbanDaNation View Post

Which one is it?
Did you see after the fight when asked about Floyd,umm ahhh,the commsion,ahh,uhhh..

So Manny your turning down the fight because you want the EASIER test? If girls doing gymnastics can take a blood test and still perform so can he,or should at least.
ThaWiseJester is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum