Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 356 48.04%
Disagree 385 51.96%
Voters: 741. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #2971
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Pac didn't agree on Floyd's terms until 2 years later.

But what Pac was willing to do was better than random testing.

Pac was willing to do urine testing everyday along with blood testing with a cut off date and post fight blood test.

Blood testing is only necesary is detecting Human Growth Hormone. Even then, HGH is detectable up to 84 days in the human body.

Of all these boxers getting caught these days, what testing method has actually determined PEDs use, blood or urine?

They have all been urine.
caneman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #2972
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. piff View Post
Bump bitches. And answer the effin question
Because he was afraid of needles? Actually, it was because they did not agree on a cut off date. ****in retards!!
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #2973
mr. piff
The Ring General
ESB Addict

vCash: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
It's not an accurate representation of what actually happened, that's why.

Of course, if you think those were the ONLY TWO option, then you are the irrational one. Maybe time to grow up.
Yeah you're right, he left out the chose clottey over a weekend. They stopped negotiations on Friday, then on Monday clottey fight was signed.

Yahoo sports posted the timeline.

Maybe your the one who needs to grow up you little bitch.
mr. piff is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #2974
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

He agreed to extra testing with unlimited random urine testing and 24 days cutoff with blood. floyd said he could only do 14. when pac agreed, floyd took a vacation in november and lost his urge. came back and said his health is more important.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #2975
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post

Pac was willing to do urine testing everyday along with blood testing with a cut off date and post fight blood test.

Blood testing is only necesary is detecting Human Growth Hormone. Even then, HGH is detectable up to 84 days in the human body.

Of all these boxers getting caught these days, what testing method has actually determined PEDs use, blood or urine?

He agreed to floyd's terms but floyd felt that he lost his urge to fight and took a vacation when negotiations are close to getting done.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #2976
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 07-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #2977
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. piff View Post
Yeah you're right, he left out the chose clottey over a weekend. They stopped negotiations on Friday, then on Monday clottey fight was signed.

Yahoo sports posted the timeline.

Maybe your the one who needs to grow up you little bitch.

So they signed to fight clottey when it was obivous they weren't going to agree on the test cut off w/ Mayweather. So? That still doesn't address you saying Pac passed on floyd because he was afraid of needles. How can he be afraid of needles when that was not the reason again? Feel free to give another smart ass answer....
Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #2978
LikeFatherNSon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
I never mentioned my own circle. Read much? Give it a rest. You're casual fans opinions don't speak for anyone but them. Then again, I'm sure you think their opinions are equal to those IN boxing right, because, hey, their opinion means as much as anyone elses.
Take this post and apply it to yourself--first read what you wrote since obviously you write mindlessly. You're a f*cking clown.
LikeFatherNSon is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #2979
AbanDaNation
ESB's Asshole
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post

I guess this guy knows more of the subject then Victor Conte!!! WOW. Either you are REALLY ****IN SMART....OR A ****IN MORON.

here is what Victor Conte says :íIn my opinion, blood testing for the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is more important for detecting possible blood doping or use of EPO than it is for human growth hormone. Measuring hematocrit levels (percentage of red blood cells to total whole blood volume) is very important. For example, even without a positive urine test for EPO, cyclists are temporarily suspended for two weeks if their hematocrit is greater than 50%. An elevated hematocrit can provide a significant advantage to a fighter by enhancing oxygen uptake and utilization. This would benefit a fighter in training and especially during the later rounds of a fight."

"One, I think that increasing hematocrit levels, whether itís by traditional blood-doping or the use of EPO, is of greater benefit to a boxer than the use of growth-hormone," he explained."So growth-hormone is more of an anti-catobolic agent that may help to accelerate the healing of the tissue repair process. But growth-hormone is not anabolic as an anabolic steroid. Itís an anti-catabolic agent and I believe that you donít get a very big bang for your buck. Iím not a huge fan of growth-hormone. I donít think itís tremendously beneficial performance enhancing substance.

"EPO, though, in terms of boxing, is absolutely huge, both in training and as well as in a fight, especially during the later rounds."

and you say HGH is detectable for 84 days?? where do you get this stupid shit??? heres conte AGAIN making you look stupid...

"It wouldn't take much of an IQ for a player to circumvent this proposed HGH testing procedure," he wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "A baseball player could possibly inject HGH as soon as leaving a ballpark and test negative from a blood sample collected postgame the following day. HGH injections are routinely done at night before bed, so a morning blood sample would be the target. The available test for HGH requires a random blood collection protocol to be considered anything more than a PR move by MLB."
AbanDaNation is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #2980
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 196

Quote:
You have a lot to learn. Giving blood isn't automatically going to equal it weakens you. That's not how the body works. You're problem is, you look at all this in absolutes, all black or white. It isn't like that.
Well what you think and what Pac's camp thinks is completely opposite
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #2981
mr. piff
The Ring General
ESB Addict

vCash: 254

Quote:
So they signed to fight clottey when it was obivous they weren't going to agree on the test cut off w/ Mayweather. So? That still doesn't address you saying Pac passed on floyd because he was afraid of needles. How can he be afraid of needles when that was not the reason again? Feel free to give another smart ass answer....
Hey you dumb **** where do you or did you see me post anything concerning needles.

You need to stop smoking that shit
mr. piff is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #2982
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 196

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
He agreed to extra testing with unlimited random urine testing and 24 days cutoff with blood. floyd said he could only do 14. when pac agreed, floyd took a vacation in november and lost his urge. came back and said his health is more important.
**** off with that, him and mosley did full random testing with no end window, why a cutoff when they just did the full camp. no point in taking steps backward
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #2983
AbanDaNation
ESB's Asshole
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbanDaNation View Post
I guess this guy knows more of the subject then Victor Conte!!! WOW. Either you are REALLY ****IN SMART....OR A ****IN MORON.

here is what Victor Conte says :íIn my opinion, blood testing for the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is more important for detecting possible blood doping or use of EPO than it is for human growth hormone. Measuring hematocrit levels (percentage of red blood cells to total whole blood volume) is very important. For example, even without a positive urine test for EPO, cyclists are temporarily suspended for two weeks if their hematocrit is greater than 50%. An elevated hematocrit can provide a significant advantage to a fighter by enhancing oxygen uptake and utilization. This would benefit a fighter in training and especially during the later rounds of a fight."

"One, I think that increasing hematocrit levels, whether itís by traditional blood-doping or the use of EPO, is of greater benefit to a boxer than the use of growth-hormone," he explained."So growth-hormone is more of an anti-catobolic agent that may help to accelerate the healing of the tissue repair process. But growth-hormone is not anabolic as an anabolic steroid. Itís an anti-catabolic agent and I believe that you donít get a very big bang for your buck. Iím not a huge fan of growth-hormone. I donít think itís tremendously beneficial performance enhancing substance.

"EPO, though, in terms of boxing, is absolutely huge, both in training and as well as in a fight, especially during the later rounds."

and you say HGH is detectable for 84 days?? where do you get this stupid shit??? heres conte AGAIN making you look stupid...

"It wouldn't take much of an IQ for a player to circumvent this proposed HGH testing procedure," he wrote in an e-mail to The Associated Press. "A baseball player could possibly inject HGH as soon as leaving a ballpark and test negative from a blood sample collected postgame the following day. HGH injections are routinely done at night before bed, so a morning blood sample would be the target. The available test for HGH requires a random blood collection protocol to be considered anything more than a PR move by MLB."
i see the Pacquiao fans screaming about a cutoff date ignored this...
AbanDaNation is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #2984
IsaL
A D M I N
East Side VIP

vCash: 740

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
Really? That's what happned?

So why the **** did Arum say Pac was terrified of needles? Why did Pac say he didn't know what a steroid was? Why did he say blood samples weakened him for about two weeks? Why did Pactards say NSAC testing was enough?

Then in the second time around and just prior to that, why did Pac say he'd take a smaller purse, and when Floyd called his bluff he went back to 50/50 or nothing? Why did they say that May 5th was too soon for the cut to heal, and then that it wasn't enough time to build this stupid outdoor stadium, and then Arum says he was confused as to why GBP was calling him, and then he says he didn't know who was representing Mayweather.

Also, why did Pac's team say that they weren't going to fight Floyd because it was bad press for Pac in the filipines since he wants to be president one day.

Why all these ****ing excuses if truly, Pac and Arum wanted the fight with Floyd? Answer me.

Here's my answer, It's either:

A. He is ducking Mayweather
B. He is ducking random testing
IsaL is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #2985
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
Well what you think and what Pac's camp thinks is completely opposite

I don't claim to think for, or answer for, ANYONE but myself. Try it sometimes.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum