Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #3016
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post


You've been posting outta your ass, while I countered everything. And I'm supposed to be butthurt?

You're saving grace is there are more posters like you...so you'll always have some retard to get your back.
You're like the psycho who says everyone else is wrong and you're in the right
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #3017
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9V1wkNKxGs[/ame]


FLOYD A G
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #3018
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
You're like the psycho who says everyone else is wrong and you're in the right
Except I don't do that. I've clearly said these posts are nothing but opinion. You're the brat who acts like he knows it all FOR FACT.

Try learning to read, then you wouldn't have top guess what I said. Reading...it's a GOOD thing. I'd even be happy to help anyway I can.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #3019
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Except I don't do that. I've clearly said these posts are nothing but opinion. You're the brat who acts like he knows it all FOR FACT.

Try learning to read, then you wouldn't have top guess what I said. Reading...it's a GOOD thing. I'd even be happy to help anyway I can.
Team Pac has lied through their teeth for 2 years. Now all of a sudden Pac can take tests no problem?

You're not the least bit suspicious?

This is what the thread asked. Kindly answer or get out of it.
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #3020
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

More convenient for Floyd, self-proclaimed fighter greater than ali, to accuse a midget of PED's


RICH COWARD
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #3021
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
Team Pac has lied through their teeth for 2 years. Now all of a sudden Pac can take tests no problem?

You're not the least bit suspicious?

This is what the thread asked. Kindly answer or get out of it.

no matter how Floyd and his Floydiots, like you, spin the issue....your idol just need to find his balls...that simple

these Floydiots = Parrots

they just repeat everything what Floyd says
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #3022
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyschoir View Post
no matter how Floyd and his Floydiots, like you, spin the issue....your idol just need to find his balls...that simple

these Floydiots = Parrots

they just repeat everything what Floyd says
Nope. I said Marquez/Mayweather was crap and Floyd called it a great fight.

So, you're wrong
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #3023
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
Nope. I said Marquez/Mayweather was crap and Floyd called it a great fight.

So, you're wrong

still not wrong

you're 3/4 of a Floydiot

Pac exposed by JMM 3x....but still a cheater....

Floydiot-Logic: Pound for Pound the best in the world

It all makes perfect sense!
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #3024
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?



Quote:
boyschoir wrote:
This message is hidden because boyschoir is on your ignore list.
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #3025
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

no reply from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] means he cannot explain Floydiot-Logic
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #3026
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
boyschoir wrote:
This message is hidden because boyschoir is on your ignore list.
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #3027
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

TS (Floydiot) cannot find his balls to defend what he started

Just like Floyd

boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #3028
ashl3y72
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pittsb
Posts: 1,528
vCash: 196
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

The polls have spoken. Lock it down Mods
ashl3y72 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:05 AM   #3029
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
The polls have spoken. Lock it down Mods

again, perfect Floydiot-Logic:

Make a poll here on ESB where everyone is a "boxing expert"

whether Pac is hiding something or not:

result is Pac is Roids:

wait, didn't Floyd mention he'll beat him easy?
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #3030
boyschoir
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: So Pacquiao Doesn't Agree to Extra Tests Until 2 Years Later?

Lock it down Mods

Floydiots still cannot explain how on earth the best boxer in the world is accusing a midget, who is a hypejob, of PED"s
boyschoir is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013