Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #5056
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Would Floyd be able to go through Sweet Pea's opponents undefeated? I'd have to s

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchKO View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Some Salma cleavage for everyone who lost seconds of their life clicking your shit thread.
Yum.

I want to drink beer off her toes too. ****in QT.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 12:55 AM   #5057
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115
Default Re: Would Floyd be able to go through Sweet Pea's opponents undefeated? I'd have to s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Yes. Floyd is just a naturally bigger guy than Sweet Pea was and in my opinion better than him. Defensively it's hard to say but as an overall boxer, Floyd is definitely a better fighter.

Way more punching power
Taller
Longer Reach
With an unparalled ring IQ
Too comfortable in the ring

Note* I'm not saying Floyd has a better resume than Pea, but he definitely was more skillful as an overall boxer.

A fight between them @ 135 would have been the shit, but still, Floyd was too good between 130-140. 135 Floyd would be much too much.

I could see it. Of course, a 97 DLH could have given Floyd troubles. Still Floyd is 80-20 in that matchup. I could see Floyd Mayweather beating Trinidad/Oscar/Chavez/Vasquez/Ramirez
....and duran would lose to three people on floyd's resume according to your experts.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 01:02 AM   #5058
ripcity
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
vCash: 967

A young De La Hoya might have earned a split decision loss to Mayweather. I think the biggest risk to Mayweather would be Trinidad
ripcity is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #5059
remi
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sadly,Mayweather is scared shitless of Saul Alvarez

It's the same shit all the time with some of you dummies. Never satisfied when Mayweather wins. Always wanting him to fight the next guys b/c he is supposed to lose but when he wins, always have an excuse. Canelo, beat up a guy who came up 2 weight classes. He should have never been in the ring with canelo. Why don't they put canelo in with martinez, or cotto? U guys are in here are all full of shit. You can't keep mayweather's dick out of your mouth.
remi is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #5060
Cormega
Quadruple OG
ESB Addict

vCash: 1400

He'd have to beat his uncle to do it.

Close to prime DLH & Trinidad, 87-0 JCC, etc... Nah, I'm not so sure he makes it through them all without a loss.
Cormega is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 01:57 AM   #5061
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

Mayweather already ducked Canelo last May 5th to fight a faded Cotto instead. Canelo is stronger and more experienced now, what makes you think Mayweather will pick him now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
It's the same shit all the time with some of you dummies. Never satisfied when Mayweather wins. Always wanting him to fight the next guys b/c he is supposed to lose but when he wins, always have an excuse. Canelo, beat up a guy who came up 2 weight classes. He should have never been in the ring with canelo. Why don't they put canelo in with martinez, or cotto? U guys are in here are all full of shit. You can't keep mayweather's dick out of your mouth.
Canelo is DEMANDING to fight Mayweather, Martinez or Cotto for May 5th, he' also been calling out Kneeguel for a long time.

He offered Cotto the sept 15 date before even the name of P.Williams came out, he offered a match in december 8th again and Cotto prefered to fight for peanuts against Trout instead. Cotto is ducking Canelo like the plague because he knows he's in for a monumental whooping. Mayweather has prefered to ignore Canelo's existence, only Martinez has answered the challenge and said he's interested, but we'll have to wait until he recovers from the knee surgery he had to take because of Chavez Jr, in other words, it wont happen any time soon.
locard is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:01 AM   #5062
SHADOW BOX
SHADOW BOX
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchKO View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Some Salma cleavage for everyone who lost seconds of their life clicking your shit thread.
Thanks bro.
SHADOW BOX is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:03 AM   #5063
SHADOW BOX
SHADOW BOX
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcity View Post
A young De La Hoya might have earned a split decision loss to Mayweather. I think the biggest risk to Mayweather would be Trinidad
An old DLH lost a split decision to Floyd. So he would lose a split decision in youth also? That fight to me would be too tough to call. 50/50 fight IMO.
SHADOW BOX is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 AM   #5064
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 681

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW BOX View Post
An old DLH lost a split decision to Floyd. So he would lose a split decision in youth also? That fight to me would be too tough to call. 50/50 fight IMO.
Split decision because of a retarded judge. Easily a 9-3 on most analyst's scorecard including Max Kellerman's.

We all know Tommy Kazmarek is paid off by ODLH
MVC is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #5065
#Tremendous
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Haha, okay.
#Tremendous is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:41 AM   #5066
HawkFan16
Unshot/In My Prime
ESB Addict

He's not checking under the bed for Ginger, but he certainly has no intention of fighting him. The risk of losing is too great, and if he's not 100% sure of victory these days, no fight. That's been the story of his career ever since he left 135.

The three biggest threats left for Floyd are 1) Sergio 2) Canelo and 3) Pacquiao. He'll fight Manny before he fights Sergio or Canelo (if he fights any of those three.) Pacquiao was a risky fight back in 2009 or 2010, but that's not the case anymore. Sergio and Canelo are both much bigger risks now.
HawkFan16 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #5067
Enigmadanks
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Floyd's basically stuck in this vicious circle until he retires- he'll constantly be berated by people who don't like him and continually call him chicken if he doesn't step up and fight every up and coming fighter.

I think Canelo is better served to clean out the other fighters in his division (if he can) before fighting Floyd. Although he has 40+ fights already, Saul is still very young and a bad loss against Floyd could derail his bright career.
Enigmadanks is online now  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #5068
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Better resume Mayweather or Pac?

Pac
Florez is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #5069
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom View Post
Pacquiao and it isn't even close.

Florez is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 04:15 AM   #5070
simon850
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

No way Canelo beats Mayweather. The next best fight for him is Cotto.
simon850 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum