Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #6106
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 90000
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester proctor View Post
And despite the KD, barely got by him. According to Floyd himself, needed a hometown decision. According to Atlas, the punching bag had Cotto ready for the taking
From my POV i never thought Cotto trained hard enough for his fights and have a problem working with his uncle. He fades too often to suggest that he put 100% in his training camp. Diaz was a good change for him and for once i was able to see Cotto fight hard for 12 rounds in a long time against Margo and Floyd.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #6107
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: USA Today: "It's Official Floyd is Terrified!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
You're just upset most voted against Pac. A lot more than 8 or 9 too
You're silly if you think I'm upset. You know how many ESB polls there are on the PAC/Floyd drama? Do you know how many ONE SIDED POLLS there are in favor of PAC over Floyd?
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #6108
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Pac asked for his demands first. The first statement released about the whole fight was from Team Pac, notifying ESPN they had sent Haymon/Floyd a contract for them to look over.

You seem very uninformed about this whole situation. No offense.
No offense taken.....You could have be a lot more abrasive. You and I won't see this situation the same way but I think you're one of the better posters on ESB.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #6109
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

tliang the flomo working hard to get floyd some votes. i'm sure if floyd have worked as hard as you and fought more actively while fighting the best, he could have been on par with pac's resume and accomplishments.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #6110
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
tliang the flomo working hard to get floyd some votes. i'm sure if floyd have worked as hard as you and fought more actively while fighting the best, he could have been on par with pac's resume and accomplishments.
You are calling me a Flomo bc I shut Pactards up and call out their bullshit.

FYI: It is Pac who cherrypicks to the finest and avoid fighting the best. I mean how could he, when he just keep fighting dudes coming off losses.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #6111
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
You are calling me a Flomo bc I shut Pactards up and call out their bullshit.

FYI: It is Pac who cherrypicks to the finest and avoid fighting the best. I mean how could he, when he just keep fighting dudes coming off losses.
coming of loses? which one? the only one who is really coming of a lost that pac recently fought is clottey and he gave cotto fit. meanwhile floyd has fought what? 4 times in the last 5 years. 2 of these oppoenents are former fighters that pac has beat or stopped. one is shot and another one is an overhyped quitter. only flomos like you would rate a vacationer like floyd higher than pacquiao.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #6112
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
You're silly if you think I'm upset. You know how many ESB polls there are on the PAC/Floyd drama? Do you know how many ONE SIDED POLLS there are in favor of PAC over Floyd?
Yeah and to be honest I almost always vote in favour of Pac for every other thing when it comes to Pac/Mayweather
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #6113
rapscalion
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Poor Floyd is such a victim that he had to go to jail for an unprecedented 50 some odd days and only for he beating up his ex woman front of their kids. What is up with the American judicial system? Now he can't fight for at least a year because you know he lost ALL of his muscle, since he was in jail for sooooooooo long, and for an unjust reason. He definitely gets a pass if he never fights again, since this whole situation is a complete American tragedy.

Last edited by rapscalion; 11-01-2012 at 10:01 PM.
rapscalion is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #6114
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
coming of loses? which one? the only one who is really coming of a lost that pac recently fought is clottey and he gave cotto fit. meanwhile floyd has fought what? 4 times in the last 5 years. 2 of these oppoenents are former fighters that pac has beat or stopped. one is shot and another one is an overhyped quitter. only flomos like you would rate a vacationer like floyd higher than pacquiao.
Morales, Barrera, Hatton, Clottey, Shane (after he got beat by Floyd and a gift Draw with Mora), Margarito after getting demolished by shane and suspended for a year coming back off a flat performance against Roberto Garcia.
I am not even including the fighters that HE ASKED FOR AN EDGE FOR.

I just name off 6 without much effort. Plus 2 Oscar and Cotto who he drained. Thats 8. Now compare that to Floyd and smack urself in the face.

YOU AND BUNCH OF OTHER RETARDS GOT FOOLED BY PAC'S RESUME, NOT ME.

Educate urself.

Last edited by tliang1000; 11-01-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #6115
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

And Puga you are one of the biggest Flomo on ESB. Everyday you come on here all over Floyd's dick like he dumped u like one of his hos. All you do is try to brainwash casual fans and annoy knowledgable fans.

Most boxing fans that you consider "Flomos" are mature enough to not whine and bitch about pac like u do to Floyd even though he is guilty in all kinds of shit. How many Floyd Fans you see come on here yapping and talking shit about Pac day after day like a no life loser.

Last edited by tliang1000; 11-01-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #6116
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

All of biggest Pac's wins were full of holes and lies just like Bob Arum's mouth. Not to mention one of his biggest victories against JMM were all unclear as who is the winner, or the Fixed with Bradley? So what the hell is Pac's biggest win, thats what i like to know.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #6117
DeadLikeMe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
And Puga you are one of the biggest Flomo on ESB. Everyday you come on here all over Floyd's dick like he dumped u like one of his hos. All you do is try to brainwash casual fans and annoy knowledgable fans.

Most boxing fans that you consider "Flomos" are mature enough to not whine and bitch about pac like u do to Floyd even though he is guilty in all kinds of shit. How many Floyd Fans you see come on here yapping and talking shit about Pac day after day like a no life loser.
I talk shit to the pactards pretty much everyday. I like Pac though, just a ridiculously huge percentage of his fans are insufferable. Just look at how simple-minded and one dimensional Puga is. Whatever the fighter the same skin color as him does/says/wants is automatically right. He is regarded as the worst poster on 2 boxing sites, that is quite an achievement.
DeadLikeMe is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #6118
Timothy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

WTF?! This poll is a fraud coz Floyd lost! If Floyd gets the better vote then it's legit - flomos!

Always the case, ask any flomo
Timothy is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #6119
Elite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 143

Will you all give this thread a rest. It`s over Pac has the greater resume. I don`t see the point in arguing this matter. Pretty obvious who winner is.....
Elite is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #6120
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather/Pacquiao" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
MVC if I have to move/merge one more of your ****ing shit threads before Saturday morning you can have a week off.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum