Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 338 48.42%
Disagree 360 51.58%
Voters: 698. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #6286
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Say what you want, Pacquiao beat Marquez yesterday and still undefeated in Americ

It would have been equal had PAC survived the round and didn't go to sleep for a whole minute.
Doc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #6287
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 1571
Default Re: Say what you want, Pacquiao beat Marquez yesterday and still undefeated in Americ

Alot of ALT's on the loose.
(Happens when a ban bet goes on)
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #6288
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Just enjoy my avi for now.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 02:28 AM   #6289
Elite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 143

, accept the loss noob. Can't believe their are people actually trying to turn this around. It's ****ing over.... deal with it.
Elite is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 04:51 AM   #6290
Miguel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Mayweather makes me sick

He's on FightHype - he starts off well going on how he hopes Manny bounces back and how they are both champions. But then gloats about Manny piggybacking off his name, gloats about the manner of the KO and then and alluding to the possibility of a future fight with him he said "He needs a few tune-up fights"

This guy is so relieved he has the perfect excuse, you can hear it - I recommend you read his quotes.

A poor champion who will now fight a lightweight and then fight the most overrated Mexican in history with bums on his resume and keep his precious 0

Marquez / Pacquiao = true champions
Mayweather = great defensive boxer, boring and coward
Miguel is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #6291
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather makes me sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
He's on FightHype - he starts off well going on how he hopes Manny bounces back and how they are both champions. But then gloats about Manny piggybacking off his name, gloats about the manner of the KO and then and alluding to the possibility of a future fight with him he said "He needs a few tune-up fights"

This guy is so relieved he has the perfect excuse, you can hear it - I recommend you read his quotes.

A poor champion who will now fight a lightweight and then fight the most overrated Mexican in history with bums on his resume and keep his precious 0

How many Tune ups does Mayweather want Pacquiao to take or Tune up for himself?
Florez is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 04:59 AM   #6292
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527

Quote:

Yet you keep on talking about him. He know how to play the game better than anyone else.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 AM   #6293
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:

I actually thought those were pretty classy comments. If he sincerely meant them, that is. The thing about piggy backing off his name is to be expected from Floyd, so I ain't too bothered about that. All in all, he had some respectable words for him.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #6294
Grinder
Dude, don't call me Dude
ESB Senior Member

Damn that is just sad. Face it, you know nothing about boxing except for your man love of Pacman. JMM is a counter puncher. That means defense. Pac is the aggressor. That means attack. Because Pac knows only one way to fight, and JMM is such a great timer of guys moving in, Pac will always have trouble with JMM. JMM waits for Pac to move. When Pac moves, JMM reacts. See fight 3 for 12 rounds of the last sentence. Pac decided enough was enough and was not going to box, but instead take risks in order to trade and assume his bigger l punches would end the fight. Unfortunately for him, at this level, all these guys have serious KO power. Pac threw some kind of mid air jab and that was too much of a mistake at this level. If Vitali makes that kind of mistake he getsKTFO too. Point is, he pushed too far against his stylistic kryptonite. He would have similar problems with Floyd. JMM. Had those problems with Floyd because Floyd also counters very well, whilst also being able to throw leads to start the engagement on his terms and then counter. But Pac would probably prefer fighting Floyd, at least until Floyd worked him out.

Face it and grow some acorns. Pac got beaten by the better fighter on the night.
Grinder is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #6295
canucks9314
Iron Chinned ATG Warrior
East Side Guru

vCash: 2146

umm op is a mayweather fan trolling, in case some of you couldn't tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by May View Post
Most people don't know shit about boxing.

Pac cannot deal with someone like Mayweather. Ffs he lost all 3 to Marquez.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
canucks9314 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #6296
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #6297
Sunchild78
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by May View Post
So lucky punch, and Marquez the cheat Pacquiao. He trip him purpose so match should not count and Pacquiao still not lose vs Marquez.

Pacquiao was 47-46 so if scorecard he still win
Here's the example of a major dick rider....lol
Sunchild78 is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #6298
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 102
Default Re: Had Pacquaio...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashalasha7 View Post
looked like Marquez last night there would be so much uproar. Now I don't support either, I like both boxers but Marquez suddenly developed KO power and a huge upper body...had that have been Pac this Forum would be going mental
And while the KO was seemingly legit due to Pacs being hit blind and falling into the shot on top of it.......

The KD in the 3rd was far more suspect. I mean, Pac's got his guard up, expecting a punch, and out of the blue, Marquez has Foreman like one punch power.

It was like a KLitschko punching a standing still Mayweather.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:36 AM   #6299
See Me Flow
The Pharaoh of Boxing
ESB Addict

Default Re: Had Pacquaio...

People said the same thing about Peduiao; somehow he developed KO power over night
See Me Flow is offline  Top
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #6300
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

OP is a flomo attempting humour
PowerPuncher is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum