Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 333 48.19%
Disagree 358 51.81%
Voters: 691. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #1021
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post
I'm a boxing fan just so you know. Ain't you a flomo? Yes, yes you are.
Im a boxing fan...But I like Floyd cuz he is the real deal..I actually HATE pac as a fighter...this guy is the biggest fraud in boxing history!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #1022
PinoyProdigy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Posts: 4,755
vCash: 577
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post
Khan better resume than Pac? Explain LOL
Can't explain?
PinoyProdigy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #1023
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by leone25 View Post
Chris John is better 45-0
Like I said before...42-0!..U lose!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #1024
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
What does that Mean...Those few lbs meant that He WASNT super wieghtdrained?..LMAO
You're silly.... why don't you go way over the top and get the whole conspiracy angle and claim Pacs fights are fixed? If you are going far left....might as well make it an extreme left.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #1025
PinoyProdigy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Posts: 4,755
vCash: 577
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Im a boxing fan...But I like Floyd cuz he is the real deal..I actually HATE pac as a fighter...this guy is the biggest fraud in boxing history!
How could you hate the guy though, I could see why you could hate him cause the Floyd fight hasn't been made yet, but as a fighter?
PinoyProdigy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #1026
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post
Can't explain?
The reason I said that is because Khan is fighting the best in his class....I dont actually think his legacy is better than Pac's because Pac has been fighting longer....Pac's legacy comes from him climbing weight classes..NOT from fighting real opponents aat their best...I said Khan, because Khan is simply fighting the best fighters of his weight class and he's not draining guys or fighting them coming off losses...the point I was trying to make is that ANYONE has a better resume than Pac because Pac is with Top Rank and Top Rank is the poison of boxing..always has been!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #1027
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
You're silly.... why don't you go way over the top and get the whole conspiracy angle and claim Pacs fights are fixed? If you are going far left....might as well make it an extreme left.
Pac is a hypejob that fights bums coming off losses...end of discussion!..Thats no conspiricy..thats a fact!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:01 PM   #1028
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post
How could you hate the guy though, I could see why you could hate him cause the Floyd fight hasn't been made yet, but as a fighter?
I hate him because he steals from boxing fans by getting millions off of back to back bum fights...it has nothing to do with Mayweather...Pacman is everything thats wrong with boxing...he sells millions of ppvs from fighting bums and because he's so nice and likable, people buy into his hype that he is the jesus of boxing...dude is the destroyer of the sport
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:01 PM   #1029
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Im a boxing fan...But I like Floyd cuz he is the real deal..I actually HATE pac as a fighter...this guy is the biggest fraud in boxing history!
Lol.... You know you ain't no tucking Floyd fan....you're an under cover Pac "stan"... Stop being all covert and shit ..
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:03 PM   #1030
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
You're special Merk! So now they have to be "slick"? If you take the word of Koncz then you must be subjected to wearing a helmet everywhere you go. The man is like Floyd....a walking, talking contradiction. I'm only entertaining you because you are obviously a Pac fan using an ALT to stir shit up with your cornball ass "merkavelli" screen name that screams "please believe me" and your over the top profile pic that looks like the average fanatical Floyd groupie... . You are so see through that you might wanna change your screen name to plastic wrap.
Koncz was not his manager at the time...This is before koncz so now what do u have to say?..LOL
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #1031
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Lol.... You know you ain't no tucking Floyd fan....you're an under cover Pac "stan"... Stop being all covert and shit ..
42-0! U lose!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #1032
PinoyProdigy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Posts: 4,755
vCash: 577
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
The reason I said that is because Khan is fighting the best in his class....I dont actually think his legacy is better than Pac's because Pac has been fighting longer....Pac's legacy comes from him climbing weight classes..NOT from fighting real opponents aat their best...I said Khan, because Khan is simply fighting the best fighters of his weight class and he's not draining guys or fighting them coming off losses...the point I was trying to make is that ANYONE has a better resume than Pac because Pac is with Top Rank and Top Rank is the poison of boxing..always has been!
Whoa. Khan IS the best at 140, but lets not say he has fought better fighters than Manny even in Manny's last few fights. It ain't easy to be in the same sentence as either Pac or your Floyd.
PinoyProdigy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:08 PM   #1033
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,510
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post
Whoa. Khan IS the best at 140, but lets not say he has fought better fighters than Manny even in Manny's last few fights. It ain't easy to be in the same sentence as either Pac or your Floyd.
Agree to dissagree...I cant go back and forth with everyone...ur statement shows that u can ask a question, receive an answer, and still have an opinion...these other guys here are baldfaced liars that will lie to protect the pacman...but what I said about Pac and Khan, is not all the way true..I was trying to make a point!..I actually agree with what you say!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:08 PM   #1034
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Pac is a hypejob that fights bums coming off losses...end of discussion!..Thats no conspiricy..thats a fact!
Ok...ill play along... 2 fighters were coming off loses on Pacs resume... Josh and EM. And Pacs resume at 147 is sprinkled with Floyd opponents whom you are calling "bums".

I have to admit....this is fun Merk.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #1035
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,594
vCash: 0
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by hennyguzzla View Post
De La Hoya has the 154-lb champ at the time (NOT 150 like how Pac does). And, DLH said he was "done" after the fact, trying to hype up Ortiz. Damn, man, you don't have a clue, bro!

dlh lost to mosley, lost to sturm, lost to hopkins, did beat a mayorga who was a paper champ that time and hasn't beaten anyone that matter since, just before Floyd.

Looking back, DLH was done when he fought Floyd and Pac.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013