Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #1471
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pacquiao's resume vs Mayweather's resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyboxingfan View Post
@Queenmurk

I'm clueless of what your point is. Where are you getting my quotes from unless you are using a Floyd and Arum tactic by spinning words around to make people believe that is what I said and meant. Talking to you is like talking to my son. I can see that your young judging by your profile image so I will excuse your childish behavior when it comes to the topic of boxing. You have a pacophobia is what you suffer from. I know you don't suffer from Medorthophobia or Phallophobia since you like having Mayweather's johnson in your mouth.
Get over it...U Already exposed yaself when u said Floyd shouldnt fight Martinez & that he should retire until Pac agrees?...Well what kind of hatin shit is that?..LMAO...if they cant come to agreement, I want them both to fight the best and give the fans some good fights...Pac aint doing that..he robbing the boxing world and you hate that shit dontcha?...42-0 Dumbass!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #1472
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
@Kingmurk
We should take a vote here: who sounds more upset KingMurk or me? You are constantly murking yourself with all these contradictions. I didn't know that this was a debate, it didn't feel like that with me. Oh I see, just like Floyd you have to defend yourself when you are threatened with Pac talk.

"he cherrypicked better opponents once he left"

Does this make sense to anyone? You don't cherry pick better opponents you cherry pick opponents that will suit your style. I could be wrong but if I am right you contradicted yourself again.
You are trying to talk rationally and logically with a poster who has no such ability. Kingmurk is like a 12yo who talks shit then runs and hides behind a parent. Sadly, there's a shit load like him here.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #1473
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Pac was consistently in the best fight available.

May was consistently not in the best fight available.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #1474
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
Pac was consistently in the best fight available.

May was consistently not in the best fight available.
Yea "was" is the right term. Manny hasn't fought a credible opponent since Cotto.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #1475
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexrapper 1 View Post
Yea "was" is the right term. Manny hasn't fought a credible opponent since Cotto.

Agreed.

That's still more recent than May's last legit test of either Corrales or Castillo (perhaps ODLH), although I do think May's fight vs. Ortiz was against a much more dangerous opponent than Pac's fight against Mosley.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #1476
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
Agreed.

That's still more recent than May's last legit test of either Corrales or Castillo (perhaps ODLH), although I do think May's fight vs. Ortiz was against a much more dangerous opponent than Pac's fight against Mosley.
Yea I believe Ortiz was a credible opponent for Floyd. Besides Martinez (who probably already had a fight signed) Ortiz was the only one left.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #1477
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

@QueenMurky

Express yourself with truth not lies. I do want Floyd to fight Sergio. I think you probably have soooooo much people arguing with you that you forget what each individual tells you. You probably think that you and Floyd have something in common now. Floyd said 50 is the villian in Hip Hop, and he is the villian in boxing, what......you think you are the villian in boxingforums now. Listen here son, you can never be Floyd not even in video games, unless you create him. He is the only one that can say 42-0 and sound believable because that is his accomplishment not yours. Stop claiming it.

"42-0 dumbass"

Well na na na na na to you too.
nyboxingfan is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #1478
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
@QueenMurky

Express yourself with truth not lies. I do want Floyd to fight Sergio. I think you probably have soooooo much people arguing with you that you forget what each individual tells you. You probably think that you and Floyd have something in common now. Floyd said 50 is the villian in Hip Hop, and he is the villian in boxing, what......you think you are the villian in boxingforums now. Listen here son, you can never be Floyd not even in video games, unless you create him. He is the only one that can say 42-0 and sound believable because that is his accomplishment not yours. Stop claiming it.

"42-0 dumbass"

Well na na na na na to you too.
Who wants to be Floyd?..LOL...Everytime I say how Pac is trash u try to flip it around to make it seem like I'm complimenting Floyd..lol...I do construction work and I like doing it...I dont see myself as an athlete...I see myself as a regular guy who gets chicks, works hard, and watch Boxing...but whatever Floats ur boat!
42-0! Eat that!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #1479
The Wanderer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 396

Pacquiao easily.
The Wanderer is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #1480
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

"42-0! Eat that!"

This statement lets me know how much you idolize Floyd. To idolize someone has many meanings but this meaning suits you to a tee: to regard with blind admiration.

"Everytime I say how Pac is trash u try to flip it around to make it seem like I'm complimenting Floyd"

So saying 42-0 is not complimenting Floyd??? Also when you say Pac is trash what do you say Floyd is??? Dude get off that and leave for the grownups. Shit I'm actually waiting for you to say that Kobe is better than Jordan! Please don't say that I'm comparing Kobe/Jordan to Mayweather/Pac cause I'm not.

Last edited by nyboxingfan; 10-27-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: spelling is wrong, needed correction
Old 10-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #1481
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
"42-0! Eat that!"

This statement lets me know how much you idolize Floyd. To idolize someone has many meanings but this meaning suits you to a tee: to regard with blind admiration.

"Everytime I say how Pac is trash u try to flip it around to make it seem like I'm complimenting Floyd"

So saying 42-0 is not complimenting Floyd??? Also when you say Pac is trash what do you say Floyd is??? Dude get off that and leave for the grownups. Shit I'm actually waiting for you to say that Kobe is better than Jordan! Please don't say that I'm comparing Kobe/Jordan to Mayweather/Pac cause I'm not.
Come on now groupie...we already broke down the facts how pac ducks guys and fights bums when their washed up coming off losses?..Remember?..LOL...Dont mix Floyd up in that nonsense, cuz Floyd is too competitive to be in the ring with trash!...Comparing Pac to Floyd IS Like comparing Kobe to Jordan...Kobe is good, but he will NEVER be Jordan...But hell, it would be an insult to compare Kobe to Pacman..LOL...But whatever floats ur boat...if lying to urslef makes u happy, then jump for joy and tell a fib! 42-0! Eat dat, eat dat!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #1482
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Come on now groupie...we already broke down the facts how pac ducks guys and fights bums when their washed up coming off losses?..Remember?..LOL...Dont mix Floyd up in that nonsense, cuz Floyd is too competitive to be in the ring with trash!...Comparing Pac to Floyd IS Like comparing Kobe to Jordan...Kobe is good, but he will NEVER be Jordan...But hell, it would be an insult to compare Kobe to Pacman..LOL...But whatever floats ur boat...if lying to urslef makes u happy, then jump for joy and tell a fib! 42-0! Eat dat, eat dat!
You post like a spoiled child. Try sounding like a ****in adult once in a while.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #1483
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

For some reason I do think you

cause all you do is

So Floyd is Jordan to Pac? Let me stop because this is getting ridiculous now. It's not like talking to my son it's more like telling a female to go home and she doesn't want to. I'm so
Old 10-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #1484
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
For some reason I do think you

cause all you do is

So Floyd is Jordan to Pac? Let me stop because this is getting ridiculous now. It's not like talking to my son it's more like telling a female to go home and she doesn't want to. I'm so
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..HELL YEA BOYYY..Everything about boxing, how to box, the fundamentals=Mayweather..the competitive spirit, the way he makes his opponents his enemies, the way he puts gamesmanship before sportsmanship=Professional pugilism!..Your just mad cuz U love Pacman and u hate to admit he's a phony ..so u try to flip it around and say, "Well lets not attack the fighters cuz Pac and Floyd BOTH have done bad"..Nah negro PAC done bad...You just mad cuz U worship a guy thats an all around fake...and he's too soft to be in this sport if u ask me! 42-0!..Accept that and move around!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #1485
nyboxingfan
Journeyman

@Murky

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0hIjmK_Ab0&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum