Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-28-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
rendog67
The firestarter
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default does anyone have boxing

pictures hanging in their home?

i was thinking about kicking the mother in law out of the spare room and creating a boxing room. i have so many collectable pictures and i am trying to persuade the wife to let me do it.
rendog67 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 06:10 PM   #2
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 202
Default Re: does anyone have boxing

Persuade the wife? Sound off like you got a pair mate

j/k
RDJ is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2140

***** whipped!
Just do it and grow a pair!
fatcity is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
cardstars
Gamboa is GOD
ESB Addict

Have thought about it before, but I only own one good poster. Anyone have suggestions as to where I can get some really good ones (old and current fighters) for a decent price? Every time I see good posters they are $20 a piece and I don't really feel like dishing out that much for a cheap duplicated poster.
cardstars is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #5
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Kick her ass to the curb and do it.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
LONGROB
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I have a boxing statue in my livingroom and a pic of me and Iron Mike on my mantel. I also have a picture book about Ali in my sitting room and Foreman's autobiography on my bedside table.
LONGROB is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #7
mightyd40
Spartan
ESB Senior Member

i have all my pics and memorobilia ready to go in my home gym as soon as i put up the sheetrock
mightyd40 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #8
Cruiser1
Champion Emeritus
ESB Addict

Got some Tyson pics on my wall as well as some mini Holyfield fight posters printed out from the computer. Also have some action shots from various fights and a couple Cotto pics. My Tyson pics are the best though. You know them...the ones where he's posing with the WBC belt in his prime looking like the wrecking machine of old.

Good stuff.
Cruiser1 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 08:54 PM   #9
Jbuz
Belt folder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2065

I have an autographed Kostya Tszyu picture, framed etc. on my wall.

I have the Ali over Liston poster up. With plenty of other smaller Ali posters.

I have one of Lamotta vs. Robinson too.

EDIT: And the Ali-Jordan "Greatest" framed thing.
Jbuz is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #10
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Yes, I have a picture of myself and Marvin Hagler at the Petronelli's gym in Brockton. In my workout room, I have pictures of Rocky Marciano, Jersey Joe Walcott, and Thomas Hearns. I have a poster of De La Hoya-Mayweather in my study.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #11
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 823

I only have a few Tomasz Adamek pictures up. Some soccer players, and a small Golota one.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 10:01 PM   #12
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
vCash: 300

I have Giant framed and mounted Tyson v Stewart fight poster in my Bedroom and a large mounted , framed Neiman of Tyson v Holyfield from the fight that should have taken place in 1991.. It is a very rare piece..

I think less is sometimes more.. I do have a lovely antique pine display cabinet with 6 shelves and a glass frantage in my lounge filled with various signed everlasts.. Tyson , Eubank, Benn, Botha, Lou Duva, Kirk Johnson, John Ruiz.. My collection is huge but i just keep the rest safe in the Attick..
Bigcat is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 10:06 PM   #13
LONGROB
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat
I have Giant framed and mounted Tyson v Stewart fight poster in my Bedroom and a large mounted , framed Neiman of Tyson v Holyfield from the fight that should have taken place in 1991.. It is a very rare piece..

I think less is sometimes more.. I do have a lovely antique pine display cabinet with 6 shelves and a glass frantage in my lounge filled with various signed everlasts.. Tyson , Eubank, Benn, Botha, Lou Duva, Kirk Johnson, John Ruiz.. My collection is huge but i just keep the rest safe in the Attick..
Hey Bigcat,
I hear Luis sold the gym. Have you spoken to him. Where are Friday and Layla training?
LONGROB is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #14
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
vCash: 300

Hi Robert , Friday has been training for the Shane Cameron fight in Las Vegas Boxing with Teke , Kelcie , Merqui Sosa and most of the same ole fellers.. I was there 3 days ago.. Friday is now in New Zealand and is ready to Kill Cameron , i ate with him and Becky before they all flew out .. Luis is looking at buying a new Gym soon for his own cats, Teke is in a hard bout in a few weeks against Chris Arreola in St Lucia , Carribbean.. Las Vegas Boxing is the New Toccos.. Charles Shufford and Tyrone Boone were training there too all last week.. Friday has been looking frigntening man, did you see him knock James Walton out at the Orlenas a month or two back ...? He will batter Cameron.. It is another chance to jumpstart the bigtime... I just wish that when he had Ibragimov on the floor in Georgia he would have finished him off, we wouldn't be watching him suffer these clowns still.. God bless..

Ste J..
Bigcat is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 10:28 PM   #15
LONGROB
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat
Hi Robert , Friday has been training for the Shane Cameron fight in Las Vegas Boxing with Teke , Kelcie , Merqui Sosa and most of the same ole fellers.. I was there 3 days ago.. Friday is now in New Zealand and is ready to Kill Cameron , i ate with him and Becky before they all flew out .. Luis is looking at buying a new Gym soon for his own cats, Teke is in a hard bout in a few weeks against Chris Arreola in St Lucia , Carribbean.. Las Vegas Boxing is the New Toccos.. Charles Shufford and Tyrone Boone were training there too all last week.. Friday has been looking frigntening man, did you see him knock James Walton out at the Orlenas a month or two back ...? He will batter Cameron.. It is another chance to jumpstart the bigtime... I just wish that when he had Ibragimov on the floor in Georgia he would have finished him off, we wouldn't be watching him suffer these clowns still.. God bless..

Ste J..
I was gonna ask you about Teke. I saw that he was fighting Arreloa. How does he look in there with Friday? Last time I was in there Samuel and Friday were still making his life hard.
LONGROB is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum