Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 10-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
Woddy

vCash:
Default The Enemy Of Esb ( Red Rooster ) Has Been Defeated

The enemy of ESB has been defeated

Redrooster will not Longer pose a problem for posters who wish to enjoy frequenting this site. He has been justly defeated by John Thomas and myself and has conceded to his defeat. He claimed that Ray Leonard was in his prime against Terry Norris, but COULDN'T DEFEND HIS ARGUMENT.......
He said that a prime Dokes would beat Holyfield, but then discovered that he was incorrect, yet he rants on like a child who can't take no for an answer
Long live ESB...

Good bye Red Rooster...........HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
Manassa
-
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: The Enemy Of Esb ( Red Rooster ) Has Been Defeated

Don't get ****y yet, son, there's a new Leonard hater on the block. And I'm packin' heat.
Manassa is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #3
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

lol
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2007, 11:00 PM   #4
Woddy

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manassa
Don't get ****y yet, son, there's a new Leonard hater on the block. And I'm packin' heat.
Well, if your knowledge is no better than Rooster's, then I'm predicting a short outcome.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:14 PM   #5
Manassa
-
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woddy
Well, if your knowledge is no better than Rooster's, then I'm predicting a short outcome.
I've got new nicknames and everything.
Manassa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 03:19 AM   #6
young griffo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Don't write off the Rooster just yet Woddy.

He's no stranger to defeat and has a Joe Grim-like capacity for taking punishment yet he keeps presenting himself for further humiliation under a variety of different identities.

He's immune to embarassment,has no class,oozes hypocrisy,and has views that defy belief.And these are his good points.

You can't shame a man who has none so I'm tipping the Rooster will be back bigger and more obnoxious than ever,to lower the tone of this otherwise quality forum.
young griffo is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 03:21 AM   #7
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by young griffo
Don't write off the Rooster just yet Woddy.

He's no stranger to defeat and has a Joe Grim-like capacity for taking punishment yet he keeps presenting himself for further humiliation under a variety of different identities.

He's immune to embarassment,has no class,oozes hypocrisy,and has views that defy belief.And these are his strong points.

You can't shame a man who has none so I'm tipping the Rooster will be back bigger and more obnoxious than ever,to lower the tone of this otherwise quality forum.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:29 AM   #8
My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

I wouldn't be so sure. To paraphrase Bertolt Brecht:

"Don't rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though ESB stood up and stopped the Bastard, the Bitch that bore him is in heat again".

My dinner with Conteh is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 05:28 AM   #9
mcvey
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manassa
I like that little touch ,you calling him son,you being so mature in years!
At least your post will be informed ,unlike RR's.
mcvey is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 AM   #10
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by My dinner with Conteh
I wouldn't be so sure. To paraphrase Bertolt Brecht:

"Don't rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though ESB stood up and stopped the Bastard, the Bitch that bore him is in heat again".

Old 10-29-2007, 07:36 AM   #11
redrooster
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
The enemy of ESB has been defeated

Redrooster will not Longer pose a problem for posters who wish to enjoy frequenting this site. He has been justly defeated by John Thomas and myself and has conceded to his defeat. He claimed that Ray Leonard was in his prime against Terry Norris, but COULDN'T DEFEND HIS ARGUMENT.......
He said that a prime Dokes would beat Holyfield, but then discovered that he was incorrect, yet he rants on like a child who can't take no for an answer
Long live ESB...

Is that all? I got curious when I read the first few words thinking I had been banned. But just saw that "son" here had jumped to conclusions.
redrooster is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 AM   #12
Woddy

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrooster
Is that all? I got curious when I read the first few words thinking I had been banned. But just saw that "son" here had jumped to conclusions.
I suppose its a good thing to keep you around. We need tomato can posters for newbies and others to beat up on. I think you serve this purpose quite nicely.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:15 AM   #13
redrooster
Champion
East Side Guru

You all know I'm going to take over this thread.

Actually the way it happened is that Woody the short sighted, kept claiming that the Dokes who put up a struggle with Holyfield claimed he was as good if not better than Dokes from early 80's ignoring the subject of reflexes and speed.

At the same time claiming Ray Leonard was shot in the Norris fight so that Norris' win is just an empty one.

I just said leonard wasn't shot or used up based on his last performance in which he won in convincing fashion. Nothing to indicate he was eroding.

And although there was nothing wrong with the Gay one physically, I felt the same way about that performance as I have in every other one of his past performances-nothing. Fact is, his best overall performance of his short, pick and choose career came versus Hagler.

When Leonard signed to meet Norris, I already knew it was going to be a blowout but not the one people were expecting.

We're not talking about over the hill champions making their last defense here people but a young sharp shooter on the way up who wouldn't take shit from the gay one-no chance of winning rounds the cheap way-by stealing them at the end.

Anyways, Leonard had his chance. He failed like I knew he would. he wasn't in the ring with an old man who couldn't do anything. And Norris, while inexperienced, showed he was more than man enough to not only stand up to gay leopard but intimidate and humiliate him.

How did I feel after? Not too bad. Not as bad as Leonard or his fans who wore a somber look and had their whole evening ruined but yes, I knew what was going to happen.

Yes, at times I watched with glee thinking "let's see what leonard's going to do now" and then reacted in predicatable fashion-by going into a shell and covering on the ropes. Did I mention nearly expert on the planet picked Ray leonard to win and that before going into the Duran fight was favored by at least half to whip Nunn himself in a head to head matchup. How washed up could he be?

With Dokes though, it was different. Different because unlike the gay one, Micheal was knocked out and so I figured he couldn't be any better than the Dokes who sleepwalked with Coetzee-six years before.

Anf that's pretty much where Woody went wrong. As you can all see, he is very much a biased man who sees only what he wants to but began this thread hoping for moral support from the ESB because of the awful feeling he got last night from the schooling I gave him.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:20 AM   #14
redrooster
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I suppose its a good thing to keep you around. We need tomato can posters for newbies and others to beat up on. I think you serve this purpose quite nicely.
You can't hide your true feelings from me. You wish I were dead but in fact I am as strong as ever, and reigning supreme, intimidating posters everywhere and kicking ass where ever I go.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:22 AM   #15
redrooster
Champion
East Side Guru

What the hell made you think I was gone let alone announcing it to everyone?

What a bone-head.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum