Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-28-2007, 11:39 PM   #1
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default skelton moving on to search for world title

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

he is fighting the hyowge but weak punching poor defence of julius long wow thank you ******
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 02:49 AM   #2
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

Default Re: skelton moving on to search for world title

Skelton..we keep hearing how he's gonna fight a top dog then every time he fights another stiff, probably a good thing as he shouldn't be anywhere near a world title fight. I think he wants it but others know he's too dirty and generally shithouse for it.

the guy makes Sam Peters look line a clean fighter in comparison, and what about the noise he makes when throwing punches.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 03:12 AM   #3
sean
pale peice of pig`s ear
ESB Addict

despite the complainets against skelton, he does have a genuine gripe.

****** promised the winner of skelton v sprott 18 and skelton v williams 32 a shot at a world title fight and instead they got a skelton v williams 33 lined up instead.

truth of the matter is ******`s abitly to get his fighters world title shots at anmything bar the WBO over the last 15 years is laughable.

i think he has promoted 2 wbc title fights in all that time.

compare that to any rival promoter of similar stature.

with ****** it is always the line

"the opponents are not being realistic"
sean is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 07:44 AM   #4
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Foquinha
Skelton..we keep hearing how he's gonna fight a top dog then every time he fights another stiff, probably a good thing as he shouldn't be anywhere near a world title fight. I think he wants it but others know he's too dirty and generally shithouse for it.

the guy makes Sam Peters look line a clean fighter in comparison, and what about the noise he makes when throwing punches.

OOUTZ OOUTZ OOUTZ

man his human mud slide was great to watch against danny williams in which williams hurt him and stuff and had a huge barn brawl...then he did these sugar ray leonard impresion in there rematch in round 9 great stuff to watch.

i think he is only about now noticing how big he is and can actually box a bit.against sprott II he wasnt going to press the action so he just kept on the outside and jabbed for 40 ****ing mins....
Old 10-29-2007, 07:50 AM   #5
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantage_West

OOUTZ OOUTZ OOUTZ

man his human mud slide was great to watch against danny williams in which williams hurt him and stuff and had a huge barn brawl...then he did these sugar ray leonard impresion in there rematch in round 9 great stuff to watch.

i think he is only about now noticing how big he is and can actually box a bit.against sprott II he wasnt going to press the action so he just kept on the outside and jabbed for 40 ****ing mins....
funny stuff.

every single Skelton fight I've seen has been an absolute stinker and I can't help laughing at him for some reason.
remember his fight with Bob Mirovic? Ugly slug fest, Skelton had a massive black eye and was rocked a couple of times but he just kept boaring forward, enveloping Mirovic in a mass of punches (legal or not), headbutts, elbows and just a general blob.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 07:52 AM   #6
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean
despite the complainets against skelton, he does have a genuine gripe.

****** promised the winner of skelton v sprott 18 and skelton v williams 32 a shot at a world title fight and instead they got a skelton v williams 33 lined up instead.

truth of the matter is ******`s abitly to get his fighters world title shots at anmything bar the WBO over the last 15 years is laughable.

i think he has promoted 2 wbc title fights in all that time.

compare that to any rival promoter of similar stature.

with ****** it is always the line

"the opponents are not being realistic"
to be honest the man can fight and can pack a punch and is a roughhuose fighter so i cant complain but it's how he almost took a step back and thought...oh i dont have to out punch them, instead just jab and move.

he can be exciting but it's the fighter that come at him which makes him perform. hopfully he can get at least a title tilt. becuase ev en though he isnt technically sound he has improved alot he can punch he can take a punch and he can get down and dirty when it comes to it.

ive never known why ****** doesnt go abroad? why not it seems perfectly reasonable to go to the U.S and get some american fighters becuase as rubbish a promoter as he is he is a big promoter.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:55 AM   #7
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Foquinha
funny stuff.

every single Skelton fight I've seen has been an absolute stinker and I can't help laughing at him for some reason.
remember his fight with Bob Mirovic? Ugly slug fest, Skelton had a massive black eye and was rocked a couple of times but he just kept boaring forward, enveloping Mirovic in a mass of punches (legal or not), headbutts, elbows and just a general blob.
god mirovic was actually rather high in the ranking if i remmeber

well this is the thing he doesnt need to be hurt and get ablack eye if he uses his hieght effectivly.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #8
mike464
Belt holder
ESB Addict

julious long is pretty good. he went 2 round with audley and about 30 seconds with sam peter
mike464 is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2007, 08:28 PM   #9
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike464
julious long is pretty good. he went 2 round with audley and about 30 seconds with sam peter
oi stop beating him down man he gets that enough

he actually isnt bad it's just he come sto trade with you....when your 7'1 have a 90' reach the last thing you want is to ****ing search for someone.why did he start boxing usually you would think he started fighting becuase he was tall a heavywieght and had a ginoramas (new word, look it up) reach you would be a boxer not a puncher.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

This Is a warm up for his mandatry EBU shot.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum