Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #16
Boxinglad123
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,064
vCash: 75
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. V.i.p. View Post
yep there are a few on here who box and then there are those who turned pro (because anyone can lets face it) was a journeyman lost more than he won and is now an 'expert' unwilling to listen to new information probably why he never made enough to retire from the sport.
0-1
Boxinglad123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #17
Mr. V.I.P.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Come at me bro
Posts: 2,633
vCash: 75
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxinglad123 View Post
0-1

If thats what you believe...
Mr. V.I.P. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #18
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V.I.P. View Post
Yep there are a few on here who box and then there are those who turned pro (because anyone can lets face it) was a journeyman lost more than he won and is now an 'expert' unwilling to listen to new information probably why he never made enough to retire from the sport.
I take it your not talking about me, seeming as I won far more then I lost both amateur and pro... like i said anytime you want it... me and you square go... If your up for it PM your number? I won't hold my breath.

0-1??? ha ha .... If your not a little faggot whats your name? You won't tell me because your scared like a little pigeon.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #19
Mr. V.I.P.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Come at me bro
Posts: 2,633
vCash: 75
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
I take it your not talking about me, seeming as I won far more then I lost both amateur and pro... like i said anytime you want it... me and you square go... If your up for it PM your number? I won't hold my breath.

0-1??? ha ha .... If your not a little faggot whats your name? You won't tell me because your scared like a little pigeon.

Takes internet too seriously/10
Mr. V.I.P. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #20
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V.I.P. View Post
Takes internet too seriously/10
see you soon
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #21
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Between the Alpha and the Omega
Posts: 2,154
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

The heck is going on here? Jeff Thomas is class.
El Puma is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #22
anthony jr
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: at the top
Posts: 1,038
vCash: 741
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
The heck is going on here? Jeff Thomas is class.
its quality reading what these two write to each over.but brown bomber is the on who talks sense and iv seen sum ov his fights was pritty gd
anthony jr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #23
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Between the Alpha and the Omega
Posts: 2,154
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony jr View Post
its quality reading what these two write to each over.but brown bomber is the on who talks sense and iv seen sum ov his fights was pritty gd
Despite the ass whippings that Hendo has handed out to Mr. V.I.P, I like hime.

Brown Bomber is one of the best all around posters we have here. Bar none.
El Puma is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #24
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Cheers boys... VIP is just a shit bag... I'll expose him soon.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #25
stephen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,126
vCash: 331
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

10 fights so far recovering from a back injury hoping to box again soon
stephen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:08 AM   #26
SILVIO_DANTE
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Derry
Posts: 591
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V.I.P. View Post
Yep there are a few on here who box and then there are those who turned pro (because anyone can lets face it) was a journeyman lost more than he won and is now an 'expert' unwilling to listen to new information probably why he never made enough to retire from the sport.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
SILVIO_DANTE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #27
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: I'm not your buddy, pal.
Posts: 6,581
vCash: 202
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

I think V.I.P. should show Jeff just how good he is in a friendly sparring session. Perhaps Jeff can learn one or two things from him.

RDJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #28
Scott-Robson
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunderland, England
Posts: 735
vCash: 15444
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
I think V.I.P. should show Jeff just how good he is in a friendly sparring session. Perhaps Jeff can learn one or two things from him.

This
Scott-Robson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #29
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: kent
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 1323
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
I think V.I.P. should show Jeff just how good he is in a friendly sparring session. Perhaps Jeff can learn one or two things from him.

Jeff should set up a stream online. I'd pay a couple quid to watch
Smudger is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #30
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anyone here actually box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Jeff should set up a stream online. I'd pay a couple quid to watch
Ha ha , he will be exposed as soon as he grows a pair.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013