Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 90
Default vBookie? WTF am I doing wrong?

I've had one vBookie bet, and went to bet on Wlad stomping WhoNex Peter.

The only bets I can see are Hopkins v Jones (I fancy Hopkins in that one), and a couple of other smaller fights.

WTF am I doing wrong? I'm clicking the vbookie link, then the vbookie home link, and that's what's coming up?
thesandman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
iceman
Tis my Island
ESB Addict

vCash: 12406665
Default Re: vBookie? WTF am I doing wrong?

i have the most vcash
iceman is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesandman View Post

The only bets I can see are Hopkins v Jones (I fancy Hopkins in that one), and a couple of others that happened in April.

WTF am I doing wrong? I'm clicking the vbookie link, then the vbookie home link, and that's what's coming up?
If you have an issue with vbookie, the best thing to do is be patient and polite, and you should only get banned for one week for making a thread asking for help.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2048

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
i have the most vcash

And somewhere, Haggis is banned again for wanting his 5,000 VCASH.. ah, the inequities of the Internet.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

While we're helping people with their vbookie issues, could I get my 5300 vcash?

Jenna has done her best to help, but I feel bad asking her to spend 5 minutes fixing a vbookie problem, since she never volunteered to be a vbookie and had no idea that a vbookie might sometimes have to spend a few moments looking after people's bets.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
SterlingVoid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
While we're helping people with their vbookie issues, could I get my 5300 vcash?

Jenna has done her best to help, but I feel bad asking her to spend 5 minutes fixing a vbookie problem, since she never volunteered to be a vbookie and had no idea that a vbookie might sometimes have to spend a few moments looking after people's bets.

Thats maybe because she is a stuck up bitch
SterlingVoid is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If you have an issue with vbookie, the best thing to do is be patient and polite, and you should only get banned for one week for making a thread asking for help.

I am being patient. So patient apparently I can still see the Hopkins v Jones jr 2 fight.

I wouldn't mind if I could put some vcash on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass

See you in a week then!

(It was your thread - that has now vanished into the ether - that prompted me to check vbookie in the first place, you bastard...)
Old 09-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesandman View Post

The only bets I can see are Hopkins v Jones (I fancy Hopkins in that one), and a couple of other smaller fights.

I love the vBookie and think it's a lot of fun. The thing is, they often don't put the thread up until very, very close to the fight to get the odds decent. It's not an automatic thing, it's anyone who will take the time out of their day and the trouble to make the thread who wants to do it (like IB). So, it's not like if there's a fight, it's definitely there to find. The BHOP/Jones thread...it just won't die, I don't know why. It leads nowhere also.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
vCash: 100

Quote:

It's not 5 minutes, it's 20 events that need to be set up for everyone to get there v-cash....you are no better then anyone else on that front. The last event was put into place with all the correct odds and a issue that NO ONE said would happen....happened. I'm not one that messed up that first events payout....and it's not my fault the v-bookie system blows and moved everyone's cash around. It's NOTat all my job to fix other bookies **** ups....I just set the event up to save someone else from having to do it, and that person would of just set up the same odds as the last event, not the adjusted that counted for loses. If you really wanted your v-cash, where everyone else gets screwed....then you should of emailed admin as only they can manually set it. I mod more then one forum and I was not at all put in charge of fixing everyone elses screw ups.....grow up it's ****ing v-cash
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Old 09-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #10
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingVoid View Post
Thats maybe because she is a stuck up bitch
Nope, I was quite reasonable.....he came in there bitching about money he said he lost on other events and want to be paid back for those also......even the ones someone else pointed out to him he should not of been paid on. If it was as simple as manually ad******g it, it would of been done.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
It's not 5 minutes, it's 20 events that need to be set up for everyone to get there v-cash....you are no better then anyone else on that front. The last event was put into place with all the correct odds and a issue that NO ONE said would happen....happened. I'm not one that messed up that first events payout....and it's not my fault the v-bookie system blows and moved everyone's cash around. It's NOT at my job to fix other bookies **** ups....I just set the event up to save someone else from having to do it, and that person would of just set up the same odds as the last event, not the adjusted that counted for loses. If you really wanted your v-cash, where everyone else gets screwed....then you should of emailed admin as only they can manually set it. I mod more then one forum and I was not at all put in charge of fixing everyone elses screw ups.....grow up it's ****ing v-cash
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you volunteered to be a vbookie, and I was also under the impression that you made a fixup thread, and then fixed nothing, and then banned me for pointing out that you fixed nothing.

Maybe you should ban IntentionalButt too, since he actually knows the vbookie program and pointed out to you ahead of time that your solution wasn't going to work.

Instead of modding more than one forum, maybe you should choose one thing and concentrate on actually doing it, eh?

Or, alternatively, you could just carry on like a spoiled princess, and ban me again. That'll show me and anyone else who reckons you're a crap mod.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
SterlingVoid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you volunteered to be a vbookie, and I was also under the impression that you made a fixup thread, and then fixed nothing.

Instead of modding more than one forum, maybe you should choose one thing and concentrate on actually doing it, eh?

Or, alternatively, you could just carry on like a spoiled princess, and ban me again. That'll show me and anyone else who reckons you're a crap mod.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #13
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
i have the most vcash
Put it all on Sam Peter.

3rd Round KO with a double handed punch behind the head while a green man pours poisoned water in Wlads mouth, with Lennox Lewis's corrupt black ring doctor calling off the fight after getting a secret hand signal from Emmanuel Steward.

(Have I missed anything out there?)

I really pray for a massively controversial ending to this fight. Somethign that melts this board down....
Old 09-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #14
SterlingVoid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Nope, I was quite reasonable.....he came in there bitching about money he said he lost on other events and want to be paid back for those also......even the ones someone else pointed out to him he should not of been paid on. If it was as simple as manually ad******g it, it would of been done.
I was just talking in general rather than it being specific to this topic
Old 09-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #15
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you volunteered to be a vbookie, and I was also under the impression that you made a fixup thread, and then fixed nothing.

You are again wrong....I did not ask to be a bookie, and I'm not a bookie.....I can just set events up cause I'm a Mod....and you got a payout, that would of been the same amount as if someone else had did it....I do find it quite funny you got yourself banned over pathetic v-cash
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting