Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #31
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
vCash: 100
Default Re: vBookie? WTF am I doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Oh right, so you actually had nothing to do with it, and so when you came into the forum and:

* Started a fixup thread, (with a whole lot of bitchy attitude right from the start, when nobody was even upset at all) and then

* Were warned by a vbookie that your fix wasn't going to work because you were telling the program to do something it's not designed to do, and then

* Went ahead and tried it anyway, resulting in a fail, and then

* Locked the thread without fixing anything, and then

* Banned the event's biggest better because he asked for his winnings,

that was the end of it, it was all done and finished, was it?

And by the way darling, I don't "get myself banned." You banned me. Fine, you're a mod, whatever, do what you like.

I bow to you, Jenna. You are the mod, and I submit to your authority. Can I get my ****ing 5300 vcash now?

I started the thread with a normal attitude....the only bitch in there was you asking for money on other events you were not even owed v-cash for

I locked the thread as a payout was given out and even with the correct odds adjusted, it just did not give what it should of.

I hope you are not talking about IB

I OWNED him quite badly on that when I quoted what he really said WOULD happen..........

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

he only said the v-cash could get moved from one bet to another....that NEVER happened.....HE tried to pull that I told you do shit and I called him out on it.....so you fail again.

What happened, WAS NEVER MENTIONED....it was a first for the v-bookie system....are you too thick to understand this

As for you getting banned, you were clearly asking for it acting like a total cunt about it with a diva attitude about something as stupid as v-cash...you need to get a grip on life bro.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 02:06 AM   #32
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
vCash: 100
Default Re: vBookie? WTF am I doing wrong?

Haggis you need to grow the **** up, on something so stupid as v-cash and not speak on shit, when you have no idea what you are talking about. The issue was Rumsfeld's **** up, and it was not the first payout he screwed up. The fix up thread was done in a way that everyone could work out what odds they would need to get paid what they would have got, plus their loses from the first thread. The odds where changed from 2/15, which was the last threads payout odds, to different ones to fit the posters current amount of cash, to get the amount they should of ended up with. The event reflected the changed odds, but upon payout they did not give the adjusted odds payout, only a small one. This is an issue not one person even suggested could happen, and the only person that said anything at was someone that did not know what the **** they were talking about. and were wrong about it. They had screwed up events were the cash got moved around when they edited the thread. They did not know what they were doing as that has never happened to me and did not happen like they suggested. So they were wrong and you were wrong for bitching about something so stupid as fake forum cash, as you have a made yourself look like a asshole for inaccurate account about what went down, and you were out of line for taking shots at me insulting me for something that was not at all my fault. You earned you first ban, as 3 out of the 3 mods that commented agreed you needed a vacation.

You came back, and complained about your ban in the open forum with complete disregard for the posted forum rules about not doing that very thing. You got another ban, and this one was again agreed upon by the majority of mods. You came back yet again, and you brought the issue to the open forum again, and this time I thought I would try a different approach since I was around to see this, and took on your bullshit despite the fact I would of again been supported in banning you. I gave you stated facts on the whole situation that you were to stupid to realise before, and that really should of been the end to it.

But I see, that a mod helped bring this issue out in the open again, and you again broke the stated forum rules with your posts, and I very well could ban you for this, as 2 other mods nearly did the same thing, but I'm actually going to give you one final chance that I really should not be giving you. Drop this pathedic chip on your shoulder that you have, and stop being so childish about something so stupid as v-cash I did not **** up your cash payout, and I did everything I could to try and get everyone what they should of got with that payout thread, and the system would not allow it work the way the posted odds said they should. Someone would have to make 20 separate threads, with adjusted odds to fit everyone's v-cash to make it work using this system, which is not all all worth the time and effort it would take to do so. If you really wanted your v-cash you could of handled yourself in a more mature manner and sent a pm to admin to have it manually fixed, despite everyone else that you think you are above cause you bet more cash. You were wrong in the way you went all about this, and I'm giving you one final courtesy warning on this, if you can't grow up and drop this issue and accept your ban was just per the posted forum rules. Then you will be permanently removed from this forum, and I won't even be the moderator pulling that trigger. If you don't care about posting here, and don't care that majority of the moderators think your a asshole, then all I can say is better luck elsewhere.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting