Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Hard massive bastards......
Tyson 178 51.59%
Lewis 167 48.41%
Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #31
Skilletscuz
mma champ Ronda Rousey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fighting emo retards with logic
Posts: 2,781
vCash: 75
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

i have much love for MT
but....
Lennox Lewis is the most cerebral and intelligent heavyweight
he would outbox and then start breaking down MT for a late round tko....
Skilletscuz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 02:05 AM   #32
Jazzo
Non-Facebook Fag
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,780
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
its pretty childish saying "you'll humour me" when you're a 27k poster who lives on this site....but i'll humour you...
I was not talking to you, crybaby sissy.
Jazzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #33
Jazzo
Non-Facebook Fag
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,780
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo View Post

Because we have spastics on here who ask questions like this and take offense if you don't answer the question the way they like. We have guys so obsessed by the man that they will act as his E-Social worker: Tyson has all the problems in the world, is past his best at 22 ("FACT") and nobody else gets the shotness card.

C'mon guy. I'm sure you know what I am getting at.
Jazzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #34
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 5,967
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilletscuz View Post
i have much love for MT
but....
Lennox Lewis is the most cerebral and intelligent heavyweight
he would outbox and then start breaking down MT for a late round tko....
yeah he would if he could survive tyson's fury (no pun intended).

for anyone, and i mean anyone, who thinks that surviving 3 rounds with a prime tyson is anything other than russian roulette while you face the ultimate test of character - go watch his fights again.

it's a lot easier theorizing on a board than it is facing annihilation against one of the most intimidating fighters that ever lived.
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:08 AM   #35
Skilletscuz
mma champ Ronda Rousey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Fighting emo retards with logic
Posts: 2,781
vCash: 75
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exumspate View Post
Lewis had trouble with straight rights as we saw with McCall, Rahman, Vitali, Ray Mercer, etc...Tyson had the best in the business....
errr, not really - his right was definitely powerful, but wasnt ever his dominant hand.

I would dare say he had the best left hook in his generation. Ok, forget dare - i absolutely state he had the most dominant left hook in his generation.

Though he fought in orthodox stance, he was a converted southpaw. A natural lefty. Thats why he used his left hook so much, and why it was so ridiculously fast and over-powered...
Skilletscuz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #36
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 5,967
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo View Post
I was not talking to you, crybaby sissy.
it doesnt matter if you were or not.

you're just like that nallege virgin - no girlfriend and never fought, but that's why you say things to people online you cant say face to face, isnt it?


i was going to say i dont know why mods let losers like you stay on here
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #37
Jazzo
Non-Facebook Fag
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,780
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
it doesnt matter if you were or not.
Nice one, dim wit. You mention my post count and forget your own.

Check out your join date and get a calculator.

Ps. In the name of logic, it kind of did matter.

Go out an get laid.

"Can't say it to my face".

We are on the internet, ****wit.
Jazzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:24 AM   #38
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 5,967
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo View Post
Nice one, dim wit. You mention my post count and forget your own.

Check out your join date and get a calculator.

Ps. In the name of logic, it kind of did matter.

Go out an get laid.

"Can't say it to my face".

We are on the internet, ****wit.
i log in about once a week, boxed half my life and have a missus.

i don't need to see you in real life to know you haven't done any of them.

people give more away on the net than they do in real life because they don't think people can read who they are, but you're a born loser, pal.

keep the insults coming if it makes bigger, champ
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #39
Jazzo
Non-Facebook Fag
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,780
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
i log in about once a week, boxed half my life and have a missus.

i don't need to see you in real life to know you haven't done any of them.

people give more away on the net than they do in real life because they don't think people can read who they are, but you're a born loser, pal.

keep the insults coming if it makes bigger, champ
Why are you so desperate to prove yourself to me?

Dude, I don't care about you.

You seem to know me (starting childish insults and the like), and you can have my pity if you want.

But seriously, stop trying to prove yourself on a ****ing message board.

If you want to prove yourself do it in real life.
Jazzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:30 AM   #40
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 5,967
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo View Post
Why are you so desperate to prove yourself to me?

Dude, I don't care about you.

You seem to know me, and you can have my pity if you want.

But seriously, stop trying to prove yourself on a ****ing message board.

If you want to prove yourself do it in real life.
i have time right now so i'll humour you...

two times i've questioned your manhood without being outright abusive - and both times you never even had the self-respect to refute them.

this is the net, and it is bullshit, but you're here because you think it gives you a 'leg-up' with people because you got pulled down at school..didn't you?

you'd go a lot further on this board if you stopped trying to win brownie points that don't matter and learnt how to be someone in real life.

but you won't do that, will you?
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:33 AM   #41
Jazzo
Non-Facebook Fag
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,780
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
i have time right now so i'll humour you...

two times i've questioned your manhood without being outright abusive - and both times you never even had the self-respect to refute them.


You are one sad, sad little girl.

I might have believed you had a life, but you have a really, really, unhealthy obsession with message boards.

I could not care less about your pathetic existence.

I pity you.

That is all you will get from me, alias (yes, I recognise you).
Jazzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:33 AM   #42
exumspate
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: socal
Posts: 1,128
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilletscuz View Post
errr, not really - his right was definitely powerful, but wasnt ever his dominant hand.

I would dare say he had the best left hook in his generation. Ok, forget dare - i absolutely state he had the most dominant left hook in his generation.

Though he fought in orthodox stance, he was a converted southpaw. A natural lefty. Thats why he used his left hook so much, and why it was so ridiculously fast and over-powered...
He knocked people out with jabs, he had power from any angle in either hand...The fact he was a natural lefty simply made it all the more stunning his straight right was his most powerful shot...Watch the long faded Tyson hit Frans Botha with it...It was his only punch in his later fights...
exumspate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #43
rapidfire
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ibbenbüren/Germany
Posts: 1,327
vCash: 75
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

I think prime Tyson would be too quick for Lennox.
rapidfire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #44
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 5,967
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo View Post


You are one sad, sad little girl.

I might have believed you had a life, but you have a really, really, unhealthy obsession with message boards.

I could not care less about your pathetic existance.

I pity you.

That is all you will get from me, alias (yes, I recognise you).
makes me laugh when people who live on these boards get all self-defensive like this because they can't tackle anything head on..just like real life.

this isn't an alias, i don't play games over the net.

you can't buy self respect, champ..have a good life.....
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:47 AM   #45
Jazzo
Non-Facebook Fag
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,780
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prime Mike Tyson vs prime Lennox Lewis ?

Aye, whatever.

Oh, and stop sending me PMs. It is really desperate.
Jazzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013