boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 09-19-2010, 05:50 AM   #1
matt_maxx
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Cleverly vs Brähmer

So, with his win over Murat Karo Cleverly has earned his shot at Jürgen Brähmer. Me thinks that Brähmer is in for a beating in this one. Always been praised as big talent he was never able

Brähmer always looked good taking out oponents who were hired to pad his records but he always struggled as soon he fought someone who wasnt completely physical inferior and had some guts. That leads me to the point that Brähmer is likely to lose .

Cleverly is young, hungry and fast. To put it simple, he is no victim. Though Jürgen has a crisp left hand that can change things this will be an exciting fight to watch. And now Universum is not backed up by the TV-money of the ZDF Brähmer will fight on on enemies soil. Another advantage in favour of Cleverly.
matt_maxx is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
badlefthook84
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Cleverly vs Brähmer

I think Cleverly would beat the **** outta brahmer,way to busy for him. I think Murat is a better boxer than brahmer and cleverly beat him.
badlefthook84 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
NBT
Mοderator of Death
ESB Senior Member

Overall Murat is imo not better than Brähmer, Brähmer is the offensively more gifted fighter but Murat on the other hand with his Abraham style double guard has a much better defence than Brähmer, whose defence is usually non existant. If Cleverly applies the same kind of pressure and work rate as against Murat that spells trouble for Brähmer, he has probably no shot at winning a decision, especially is the fight is staged in England. But he has power, he has offensive skills so a stoppage is always a possiblitly but the stakes are against him.
NBT is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337

Cleverly should be favoured, he is the more gifted and overall better fighter. But Brähmer has the power to knock him out or make him weary of it and thus his workrate drop. And he has an experience advantage. Could be interesting. I hope ****** doesn´t take Cleverly the Calzaghe way.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Good posts , Cleve showed some strong whiskers last night and fair goes to Murat he showed guts,but the question i have here is , Is Jurgen going to Jail again ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum