Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #1
joito3
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa
Posts: 750
vCash: 1000
Default only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

The only reason Floyd wants to make the fight with hatton now and destroy hatton is because Oscar has been said to want to fight hatton for his next fight .....

Floyd knows that if he destroys Hatton which will be rather easy for him he can collect about 10 million for easy work and it will erase hatton as an opponent for dlh thus keeping him among the front runner for dlh next fight next year !

PBF is a smart man !
joito3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 06:55 PM   #2
Cookie
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 255
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Nah. They've been somewhat linked for a couple of years now. Mayweather wanted to fight him back in 2005. The paths have become crossed once more since they're probably the most lucrative opponent for each other again at this stage.
Cookie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YUL
Posts: 38,158
vCash: 5685
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

easy my ass! Floyd had a very hard time beating Judah.

And practically lost to Castillo a couple years back

And won a SD against a old, shot, ODLH
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #4
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 12,605
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
easy my ass! Floyd had a very hard time beating Judah.

And practically lost to Castillo a couple years back

And won a SD against a old, shot, ODLH
You think Oscar is shot? How can you say you know boxing when you think Oscar is shot? Take a look at his fights, the guy is in great physical form, has speed and power, what makes you think he is shot?
Marnoff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:00 PM   #5
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 2,984
vCash: 484
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnoff
You think Oscar is shot? How can you say you know boxing when you think Oscar is shot? Take a look at his fights, the guy is in great physical form, has speed and power, what makes you think he is shot?
He's not even 85% prime de la Hoya thats for sure
Smith is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:01 PM   #6
heerko koois
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: veenwouden-netherlands
Posts: 1,105
vCash: 75
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

ODLH is not shot....but he is way over the hill .....
heerko koois is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:02 PM   #7
Alo2006
R.I.P Sean Taylor
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,865
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Floyd just made him look like he was old, big difference ^
Alo2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:07 PM   #8
joito3
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa
Posts: 750
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

its common knowledge that the only fight floyd wants is a dlh rematch and if a fighter like hatton stands in the way of floyd-dlh 2 then floyd is going to get rid of hatton !
joito3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #9
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 12,605
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo2006
Floyd just made him look like he was old, big difference ^
Yep. Oscar is still dangerous.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:26 PM   #10
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 619 Sunny SD
Posts: 18,873
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

THE PRETTY BOY HAD A HARD TIME WITH JUDAH CUZ OF HIS SPEED...HATTON BRINGS A STRAIGHT FORWARD STYLE TO THE TABLE....FLOYD WANTS THAT CUZ HE CAN BE THE BOXER AND COUNTER PUNCH...AT 5 FOOT 6 INCHES AND SHORT ARMS HATTON WILL STAY AT THE END OF FLOYDS JAB MOST OF THE NITE...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
easy my ass! Floyd had a very hard time beating Judah.

And practically lost to Castillo a couple years back

And won a SD against a old, shot, ODLH
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #11
Shotgun
Who Nex?
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: spinning like a tornado
Posts: 867
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo2006
Floyd just made him look like he was old, big difference ^
STRUM made him look a lot older, and beat him more convincingly than Mayweather only to get robbed, and that was several years earlier
Shotgun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #12
bhwbj
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 130
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

^ Yep, Sturm made a smaller ( fat ) Delayhoya look old. Mayweather made a Larger ( conditioned ) Delahoya look old.
bhwbj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #13
Alo2006
R.I.P Sean Taylor
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,865
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun
STRUM made him look a lot older, and beat him more convincingly than Mayweather only to get robbed, and that was several years earlier
Come on now, DLH was out of shape. That was the heaviest he ever fought.
Alo2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:23 PM   #14
Shotgun
Who Nex?
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: spinning like a tornado
Posts: 867
vCash: 1000
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo2006
Come on now, DLH was out of shape. That was the heaviest he ever fought.
Regardless, Oscar had looked very ordinary in two of his past three fights. The last fight he looked even close to his prime was SSM II way back in 2003, and he still lost

Even when he kicked Mayorga's ass he looked noticeably slower than he did a few years ago. My point is you're saying that "Floyd made Oscar look old" is saying that as though De La Hoya isn't actually old
Shotgun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:26 PM   #15
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 9,547
vCash: 1644
Default Re: only reason floyd wants to destroy hatton now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
easy my ass! Floyd had a very hard time beating Judah. Win

And practically lost to Castillo a couple years back Win

And won a SD against a old, shot, ODLH Win
What's your point???
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013