Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #196
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by compukiller View Post
Mayweather was and always will be a terrible style matchup for Cotto. Anyone who knows boxing knows this.

And you think Pac fought a prime Cotto, when he was weight drained and lacking in confidence after being forced to quit against Margo and looking like utter shit against Clottey, so what the **** do you know?
he looked like utter shit against clottey? did you even watched the fight flomo?

you didn't answer my question, so according to you flomos, if cotto was shot to shit against pacquiao, then what cotto version now that floyd is going to fight after those beat-downs he received from pac and margarito?
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #197
yingyang
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,114
vCash: 500
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

No. Floyd is a sucker puncher and not punching machine.
yingyang is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #198
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,365
vCash: 960
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
No. It will probably resemble like Floyd vs. Oscar. Cotto got taken out by powerful punchers late in the fights. Floyd will hit him hard and clean and most likely school him late into the fight, but the first rounds towards the middle of the fight it will be very, very interesting.
It will be nothing like Mayweather vs Oscar.

Cotto isnt nearly as big or iron chinned as Oscar. And Cotto's defense isnt as good as Oscars.

Floyd was also forced to wear 10oz HEAVY WEIGHT gloves instead of regular 10oz.

Floyd Cotto will be using 8OZ gloves if the commission approves.

= nothing like Mayweather Oscar. Floyd with 8oz gloves stops Cotto in 10.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:29 AM   #199
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by compukiller View Post
It'll be more exciting than Pac vs Mosley, that's for sure.
What about Pacquiao vs. Bradley? It should be a great fight... Bradley will be highly competitive! You could take that to the bank..
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #200
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
It will be nothing like Mayweather vs Oscar.

Cotto isnt nearly as big or iron chinned as Oscar. And Cotto's defense isnt as good as Oscars.

Floyd was also forced to wear 10oz HEAVY WEIGHT gloves instead of regular 10oz.

Floyd Cotto will be using 8OZ gloves if the commission approves.

= nothing like Mayweather Oscar. Floyd with 8oz gloves stops Cotto in 10.
Floyd wont stop Cotto.. Floyd is a counter puncher by nature, They're fighting @ 154 and Cotto has adopted a "Boxing" style.. Floyd will stop Cotto when Pigs are able to fly!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:35 AM   #201
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,727
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
Floyd wont stop Cotto.. Floyd is a counter puncher by nature, They're fighting @ 154 and Cotto has adopted a "Boxing" style.. Floyd will stop Cotto when Pigs are able to fly!




Right on!!!

Also Cotto won't be weight drained!!!
Capitan is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #202
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,365
vCash: 960
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
he looked like utter shit against clottey? did you even watched the fight flomo?

you didn't answer my question, so according to you flomos, if cotto was shot to shit against pacquiao, then what cotto version now that floyd is going to fight after those beat-downs he received from pac and margarito?
I had him losing or a draw at best. So yes even tho he suffered a cut he did not look too good.

Also theres a big difference between fighting a guy who suffered a beating from a margacheato followed by being severely cut, going tooth and nails with Clottey and fighting a guy who is coming off of 3 straight TKO wins all vs much larger opposition including avenging his first career loss.

Cant wait till after the Bradley fight so we can laugh u moronic pactards out of the room. Best win of Pacquiaos last 7 or so fights was vs Cotto at a catchweight and Floyds about to handle the same guy at a weight Pacquiao wouldnt dare fight at. Not only that he wouldnt even take it at 150 vs a guy he destroyed already. Oh yeah and when Pac finally takes a live relevant opponent in Marquez after supposedly being so much more improved, he loses the fight with his head down, arms unraised with a look of defeat. Damn that was awesome
Genaro G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:43 AM   #203
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,727
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

[quote=Genaro G;12407545]It will be nothing like Mayweather vs Oscar.

Cotto isnt nearly as big or iron chinned as Oscar. And Cotto's defense isnt as good





You ever consider getting a Flomo avatar?
Capitan is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #204
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,365
vCash: 960
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
Floyd wont stop Cotto.. Floyd is a counter puncher by nature, They're fighting @ 154 and Cotto has adopted a "Boxing" style.. Floyd will stop Cotto when Pigs are able to fly!
Avatar bet that if they use 8oz glovez, Floyd will stop Cotto. How about it puto?

Hey was that really you in the picture that everyone was laughing at? Lol that was some funny shit. And by funny shit i mean your face bro
Genaro G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #205
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,365
vCash: 960
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Capitan, you ever consider quitting trolling like a moron all over the forums?

There's your answer lol
Genaro G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #206
Capitan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,727
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

[quote=Genaro G;12407650]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan View Post

You ever consider quitting trolling like a moron all over the forums?

There's your answer lol



Still didn't answer the question!!!
Capitan is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:55 AM   #207
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
I had him losing or a draw at best. So yes even tho he suffered a cut he did not look too good.

Also theres a big difference between fighting a guy who suffered a beating from a margacheato followed by being severely cut, going tooth and nails with Clottey and fighting a guy who is coming off of 3 straight TKO wins all vs much larger opposition including avenging his first career loss.

Cant wait till after the Bradley fight so we can laugh u moronic pactards out of the room. Best win of Pacquiaos last 7 or so fights was vs Cotto at a catchweight and Floyds about to handle the same guy at a weight Pacquiao wouldnt dare fight at. Not only that he wouldnt even take it at 150 vs a guy he destroyed already. Oh yeah and when Pac finally takes a live relevant opponent in Marquez after supposedly being so much more improved, he loses the fight with his head down, arms unraised with a look of defeat. Damn that was awesome
remember that clottey was supposed to be a test for cotto if he still has it and many are predicting that clottey woudl smash him only for cotto to disprove these fans that he is not finished yet.

you flomos are claiming that cotto was shot to shit against pac, so suddenly cotto is not a shot fighter anymore? you guys are a hilarious bunch. actually i'm not shocked since you guys are all retarded like MichiganWarrior, your flomo gang leader.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #208
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
Avatar bet that if they use 8oz glovez, Floyd will stop Cotto. How about it puto?

Hey was that really you in the picture that everyone was laughing at? Lol that was some funny shit. And by funny shit i mean your face bro
I had my picture up a long time ago. People were just jealous of me so they made wise cracks!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #209
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,365
vCash: 960
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

[quote=Capitan;12407660]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post




Still didn't answer the question!!!
Once your done trolling about how Cotto is going to ko Mayweather along with your excess use of exclamation marks and stupidity then ill change my avatar to Mayweather.

Hows that sound man?
Genaro G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #210
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Can Mayweather give Cotto a vicious beating just like pac and margo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
Avatar bet that if they use 8oz glovez, Floyd will stop Cotto. How about it puto?

Hey was that really you in the picture that everyone was laughing at? Lol that was some funny shit. And by funny shit i mean your face bro
floyd was supposed to stop this shot cotto. margarito and pacquiao has softened cotto up for floyd. - flomologic.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013