Old 10-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #61
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frazier Vs Tua

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigG View Post
wasnt suggesting classsic posters were deluded bro, was in response to another posters suggestion that we were..classic is my fav part of esb..
Listan lets face it, your a shit bag.

Classic Posters are deluded, Classic posters are totally up the ass of any fighter from the 1970's, 1960's, 1950's, 1940s, 1930's and so on...........but i do like 1970's heavyweights!!!!

Most are Deluded and stupid......classic posters are deluded, and telling everybody here that you are all deluded, and shitbags. Thats why it's one of the shiitest parts of the forum.........sometimes i regret clicking in this forum.....

But because i'm stubborn........I will never ever back down, to what anyone of you say. I will go all night, i will never end this debate, no matter how many deluded classic posters disagree with me. I am a ****ing force of ****ing nature.............

David Tua and most of the other hard heavyweights of the 90's would end Joe Frazier.

But i will be nice, and say he could maybe beat Razor Rudduck or Tommy Morrison....just to be nice.

George Foreman was a technically shit fighter, he was abit of a complete retard, with a good chin and power..........Joe Frazier was technically a better fighter than George Foreman. George Foreman threw wide punches, had shit stamina, i don't think he knew how to throw straight punches ether.................but he still totally destroyed Joe Frazier, because he hit hard.

"And its just that simple, sometimes in boxing"

Once he was hit, it was over. When you are one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all-time and in this case the 90's..........David Tua.

If your gonna fight someone like David Tua, and you don't have a steel chin. Your gonna have to fight a different kind of fight,

A fight that Joe Frazier never had

A fight that Joe Frazier never fought

The ability that Joe Frazier never showed...

The ability to adapt and change your style against Hard hitting punchers.

Joe Frazier never did this

Lennox Lewis did it

Evander Holyfield did it

Joe Frazier never did it, Joe Frazier never change his style and he did not have the ability.

And David Tua had the punch resistance, and offensive skills to stay in there and survive against Joe Frazier, who would be swarming and throwing punches......which means your there to be hit.

And all David Tua needed was afew inches, then BOOM.........GAME OVER.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPa_pHX_I8[/ame]

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 10-02-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #62
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbassie View Post
Tua's style is what Frazier's style would be if he'd had some kind of horrific back injury and couldn't move his waist any more
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #63
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Shit I know hes past his sell by date but arent we talking abotu the David Tua outboxed by Monte Barrett?

I think someone such as Frazier has sufficient head movement and defence to avoid Tua's telegraphed hooks. Bringing up Foreman is irrelevant because he is one of the top 10 heavyweights of all time whereas Tua has failed to win an alphabelt.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #64
bigG
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Listan lets face it, your a shit bag.

Classic Posters are deluded, Classic posters are totally up the ass of any fighter from the 1970's, 1960's, 1950's, 1940s, 1930's and so on...........but i do like 1970's heavyweights!!!!

Most are Deluded and stupid......classic posters are deluded, and telling everybody here that you are all deluded, and shitbags. Thats why it's one of the shiitest parts of the forum.........sometimes i regret clicking in this forum.....

But because i'm stubborn........I will never ever back down, to what anyone of you say. I will go all night, i will never end this debate, no matter how many deluded classic posters disagree with me. I am a ****ing force of ****ing nature.............

David Tua and most of the other hard heavyweights of the 90's would end Joe Frazier.

But i will be nice, and say he could maybe beat Razor Rudduck or Tommy Morrison....just to be nice.

George Foreman was a technically shit fighter, he was abit of a complete retard, with a good chin and power..........Joe Frazier was technically a better fighter than George Foreman. George Foreman threw wide punches, had shit stamina, i don't think he knew how to throw straight punches ether.................but he still totally destroyed Joe Frazier, because he hit hard.

"And its just that simple, sometimes in boxing"

Once he was hit, it was over. When you are one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all-time and in this case the 90's..........David Tua.

If your gonna fight someone like David Tua, and you don't have a steel chin. Your gonna have to fight a different kind of fight,

A fight that Joe Frazier never had

A fight that Joe Frazier never fought

The ability that Joe Frazier never showed...

The ability to adapt and change your style against Hard hitting punchers.

Joe Frazier never did this

Lennox Lewis did it

Evander Holyfield did it

Joe Frazier never did it, Joe Frazier never change his style and he did not have the ability.

And David Tua had the punch resistance, and offensive skills to stay in there and survive against Joe Frazier, who would be swarming and throwing punches......which means your there to be hit.

And all David Tua needed was afew inches, then BOOM.........GAME OVER.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
why i love internet forums....haha..feel the love bro x
bigG is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #65
round15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Tua at his very best could probably KO the 1973 version of Joe Frazier, maybe in 8 or 9 rounds. I'll give Tua respect for his punching power, but he's not beating this version of Joe in two rounds like Foreman did.

Tua at his very best probably gets knocked out in less than 7 rounds by the Joe Frazier of 1968 - FOTC. Frazier's pressure and pace would be too much for Tua and I wouldn't count on him lasting the full 12. Don't even talk about 15 rounds, because Tua doesn't have the stamina to even think of going that distance.
round15 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #66
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Hey, Bill. It seems people were still mourning Frazier's death out of respect...last year! I had no idea there were so many sympathetic psychics in this place.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 02:25 AM   #67
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...

Last edited by ecto55; 06-19-2012 at 08:14 PM.
ecto55 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2011, 02:32 AM   #68
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto55 View Post
I think that when it really came down to the crunch against a fighter who could really dmage you rather than merely hurt you, Tua would dog it. The way Tua fought against Lewis shows a coupla things for me, 1) Tua could be cowed out of his 'style' by significant power (e.g. Lewis') and 2) when it mattered in the most significant fight of Tua's career he failed to show the necessary heart/desire to risk it all to become champ...

Putting a fighter who has these huge liabilities in championship boxing (and ignoring Tua's sometimes sloppy conditioning and inability to follow a corner's instructions) with a proven blue-chip champion like Frazier....the answer is obvious, isn't it??
One would think, gentle ecto. One would think.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum