Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-29-2007, 12:56 AM   #31
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will hatton give mayweather more trouble than ODLH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rad
Hatton will get picked apart by Mayweather, no he won't give him more trouble then DLH. Hattons style works good against boxers who's inclination is to move forward, mayweather will not be there to hold on to. He wont walk forward with his obliques, kidneys, and liver painted red. I want to see it.

However??? I'd say Kostya Tszyu was the type who loved space and had the KNACK for KO'ing and brutalizing the slick Boxer, kind of like Cotto now, only Tszyu had the RIGHT HAND.

Hatton has a way of IMPOSING his will. He's UNDEFEATED and Champ at 40, Floyd was Champ at 47(No defenses) this fight will TELL US ALL what the truth is between these two and who's the better fighter.
38-0 24 KO's vs 43-0 31 KO'S?? Make the fight, this is what BOXING IS ALL ABOUT.

Ya think someone could said the same things about Lamotta once upon a time, BEFORE ths First Lamotta vs SRR fight who was 40-0???

C Money is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 01:12 AM   #32
o_money
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega dega Doom
PBF will unfortunately pick his shot's easily and win a UD12, Molsey is the the only fighter that can expose PBF right now in his prime! and you Cotto fans forget about it also same type fighter,same type outcome,remember styles makes fight's!
Yes you are right styles do make fights. But you've got it wrong. heres how it goes:

The puncher beats the brawler

The brawler beats the boxer

And the Boxer beats the puncher.

This shit is like relatively. Its a law. Its why frazer beat ali but got badly owned by forman, who got beat by ali. And its why jake lematta, Gene Fullmer and Carmon Basillio were all able to beat ray robinson.

PBF is a boxer, hatton is a brawler. So based mostly on "styles" Hatton definently has better chance then his overall skill level would suggest.

Ricky hatton has the perfect style to beat mayweather (as does margarito incedently). Too me the only question is "is he really a world class fighter?" because if he is then floyd's gonna be in for a rough ride.

Mosely has the least chance of the big three because his only chance is too beat floyd at his own game and at his age that isn't likely.
o_money is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 01:14 AM   #33
o_money
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money

Ya think someone could said the same things about Lamotta once upon a time, BEFORE ths First Lamotta vs SRR fight who was 40-0???

**** dude ya beat me too it.
o_money is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 04:15 AM   #34
Rock0052
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_money
**** dude ya beat me too it.
I was going to mention Sadler and Pep, but that's an even better example
Rock0052 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum