Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2010, 04:07 AM   #31
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Is 154 March before or after the 12th of never Ash - just having a bit of trouble finding it on the callender mate.
Yep its back on now hater....choc will win the title for the 4th time and I will be at you all the way
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 04:09 AM   #32
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Yep its back on now hater....choc will win the title for the 4th time and I will be at you all the way

So you are confirming the date as the 154th of March 2011 then Ash?

That would be 123 days after the 31st of March, yeah?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:14 AM   #33
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
So you are confirming the date as the 154th of March 2011 then Ash?

That would be 123 days after the 31st of March, yeah?
yes mate the 154 day of march
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:19 AM   #34
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
yes mate the 154 day of march

I'll be wishing him the best of luck when he steps up, just like I've repeatedly said I would.

It's just that he's cried wolf, or should I say boasted wolf, so often, few now believe a word he says.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:34 AM   #35
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
I'll be wishing him the best of luck when he steps up, just like I've repeatedly said I would.

It's just that he's cried wolf, or should I say boasted wolf, so often, few now believe a word he says.
I'm sure you will whinge about the WBA structure when he lifts his 4th world title and when he becomes the richest aussie boxer....but you will have the last laugh on here
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:16 AM   #36
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Mundine train is back on now CHB....Mundine will win a title early 2011

Mundine beats Alverez easy

MR 4 time

I did warn you to drop it
Cant wait for the Garth Wood warm up fight...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:59 AM   #37
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
I'm sure you will whinge about the WBA structure when he lifts his 4th world title and when he becomes the richest aussie boxer....but you will have the last laugh on here

Rather than the last laugh, I'll just have the last yawn mate....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:09 AM   #38
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Rather than the last laugh, I'll just have the last yawn mate....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bet you cant stay away from a mundine thread for 7 days
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #39
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Bet you cant stay away from a mundine thread for 7 days

I bet you I can.....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #40
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Bet you cant stay away from a mundine thread for 7 days

I don't limit myself with childish dares Ash.

Remember he's fighting the 30 rounds 'experienced' Wood next - and like any other upcoming mismatch I may have something to say about that in the next 7 days.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:19 AM   #41
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
I don't limit myself with childish dares Ash.

Remember he's fighting the 30 rounds 'experienced' Wood next - and like any other upcoming mismatch I may have something to say about that in the next 7 days.




That fights not on for 2 months
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:23 AM   #42
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post


That fights not on for 2 months

Funny you raise when it is, rather than challenge the fact that I called it a mismatch Ash.

Perhaps you'd like to whet our appetite a little with what we have to look forward to in 2 months time mate....
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:26 AM   #43
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Funny you raise when it is, rather than challenge the fact that I called it a mismatch Ash.

Perhaps you'd like to whet our appetite a little with what we have to look forward to in 2 months time mate....
Funny how you divert the challenge to stay off any mundine threads for 7 days

Does it mean that much to you to promote him
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:40 AM   #44
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Funny how you divert the challenge to stay off any mundine threads for 7 days

Does it mean that much to you to promote him

I just call it as I see it mate - nothing more, nothing less.


...and no the childish 'bet you can't do this - bet you can't do that' stuff doesn't really interest me.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:42 AM   #45
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ishida loses to Alvarez - another door closes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
I just call it as I see it mate - nothing more, nothing less.
Ok lets see if you can stay away for 7 minutes
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013