Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #39451
Asik the Great
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
vCash: 500
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

J.R. Smith is the definition of a chucker.

Marshmelo Jr.
Asik the Great is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #39452
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,060
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

JUV, why don't you shut the **** up?

What happened to your other account? Did you get banned?
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #39453
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,346
vCash: 528
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdb26 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bosh = NBA Watson Twins?
Atlanta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:59 PM   #39454
Asik the Great
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
vCash: 500
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
JUV, why don't you shut the **** up?

What happened to your other account? Did you get banned?
Whoa whoa, take a Prozac or something, buddy. No need to get all angry.

Are you arguing that J.R. Smith is not a chucker? He was 10/29 tonight and is shooting about 40% for the season.

I know you're bummed about Machado, but look on the bright side, there's still the Euroleague. He could be a more than capable benchwarmer there.
Asik the Great is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:16 AM   #39455
Grillinnap
Flomos are morons
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Golden State
Posts: 3,152
vCash: 18446744073709551554
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Heat choke.
Grillinnap is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:18 AM   #39456
smitty_son408
J ust E njoy T his S hit
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,010
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Good win by Portland, Batum was huge in the 4th qrt.
smitty_son408 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:31 AM   #39457
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,543
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Spoelstra is one of the worst coaches in NBA history. So lucky he was given the GOAT.
ScouseLad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #39458
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Carolina PR
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseLad View Post
Spoelstra is one of the worst coaches in NBA history. So lucky he was given the GOAT.
Same shit after every loss, how about mentioning that the heat have the best record in the east and are defending champions. And that's with a limited roster, no front court play, an old and hurt wade that cant be relied on every night. Lebron and Bosh alone cant win games surrounded by a bunch of Dleague players.

When Riley decided to get the big three he did it knowing he had to sacrifice the rest of the roster. They have starters that wouldnt make the 8 man rotation on most teams.


puertorricane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #39459
AussieMauler
Relative Unknown
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 502
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
Same shit after every loss, how about mentioning that the heat have the best record in the east and are defending champions. And that's with a limited roster, no front court play, an old and hurt wade that cant be relied on every night. Lebron and Bosh alone cant win games surrounded by a bunch of Dleague players.

When Riley decided to get the big three he did it knowing he had to sacrifice the rest of the roster. They have starters that wouldnt make the 8 man rotation on most teams.


this....

this....

and more this....

I only watch Miami games for Lebron - i dont especially care if they win or lose but I love watching Lebron make shit happen with such a limited roster.

I try to explain to non basketball people ( and Kobe fans)....he is as a good a player as the game as seen and he is not playing with superstar roster.

I watch the games to see if they can win losing a rebound count 40-20

See if old Ray gets some buckets up

See if they can beat a team playing multiple 7 footers
AussieMauler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #39460
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,543
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
Same shit after every loss, how about mentioning that the heat have the best record in the east and are defending champions. And that's with a limited roster, no front court play, an old and hurt wade that cant be relied on every night. Lebron and Bosh alone cant win games surrounded by a bunch of Dleague players.

When Riley decided to get the big three he did it knowing he had to sacrifice the rest of the roster. They have starters that wouldnt make the 8 man rotation on most teams.


The Cavs had the best record aswell. Guess who's making all that happen? It wasn't Mike Brown or Erik Spoelstra. LeGod will get a back injury soon, he's been carrying crap coaches and players for a decade now.
ScouseLad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #39461
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,564
vCash: 499
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
Same shit after every loss, how about mentioning that the heat have the best record in the east and are defending champions. And that's with a limited roster, no front court play, an old and hurt wade that cant be relied on every night. Lebron and Bosh alone cant win games surrounded by a bunch of Dleague players.

When Riley decided to get the big three he did it knowing he had to sacrifice the rest of the roster. They have starters that wouldnt make the 8 man rotation on most teams.


Please, Spo is a shit coach. He is Mike Brown with more talent. Mike Brown would be a championship head coach as well if he had that roster. Remember what it took for Miami to even get to the finals last year. What your saying has been Miami's problem since they joined together. No front court play, Wade was injured pretty much all of last season (not in Miami's first season), and the rebounding was garbage. It took a collective unit to get rebounds in the playoffs last year and the season before. That roster isn't a bunch of D league players. A lot of those players would get PT for other teams. This isn't the 07 Cav's we are talking about.

Like who? Chalmers? Well I agree with that. Everyone else makes an 8 man rotation.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #39462
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Carolina PR
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexrapper 1 View Post
Please, Spo is a shit coach. He is Mike Brown with more talent. Mike Brown would be a championship head coach as well if he had that roster. Remember what it took for Miami to even get to the finals last year. What your saying has been Miami's problem since they joined together. No front court play, Wade was injured pretty much all of last season (not in Miami's first season), and the rebounding was garbage. It took a collective unit to get rebounds in the playoffs last year and the season before. That roster isn't a bunch of D league players. A lot of those players would get PT for other teams. This isn't the 07 Cav's we are talking about.

Like who? Chalmers? Well I agree with that. Everyone else makes an 8 man rotation.

A shit coach doesnt make the finals three years in a row. The heat do not have a great team. Chalmers and Haslem are the worst starting PG and PF respectively in the entire league. The bench sucks you have an old allen, rashard lewis, mike miller, and shange battier. That bench should be playing on the senior league instead of in the nba. Spoelstra has done a great job and there is a reason riley is sticking with him.

puertorricane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #39463
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Carolina PR
Posts: 4,615
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseLad View Post
The Cavs had the best record aswell. Guess who's making all that happen? It wasn't Mike Brown or Erik Spoelstra. LeGod will get a back injury soon, he's been carrying crap coaches and players for a decade now.
With your reasoning Phil Jackson sucks as a coach, he couldnt win without Jordan or Kobe.

puertorricane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #39464
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,564
vCash: 499
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
A shit coach doesnt make the finals three years in a row. The heat do not have a great team. Chalmers and Haslem are the worst starting PG and PF respectively in the entire league. The bench sucks you have an old allen, rashard lewis, mike miller, and shange battier. That bench should be playing on the senior league instead of in the nba. Spoelstra has done a great job and there is a reason riley is sticking with him.

When you have the best all around player since Jordan and talent around him, yes a shit coach would take a team to two straight finals. People said Miami's team wasn't good enough the past two seasons. Nothing is new here. Haslem isn't that sorry. You said he should be in the D league which is ridiculous. Ray Allen doesn't suck. It's funny because Battier and Miller contributed big time in helping Miami win the championship last season. Riley is sticking with him because he hired him and Wade doesn't want Riley to coach Miami.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #39465
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,136
vCash: 10918
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

If Riley were smart he would swap out Spo for Nate McMillan
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013