Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #40081
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseLad View Post
Hardly a choke, more a player tired after playing over 50 minutes.
excuses, lebron is a young guy pierces and garnett are old and were able to get it done

puertorricane is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #40082
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 499

Kobe needs to play this way in order for the Lakers to win.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #40083
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

lakers sending a message to OKC that their first round meeting in the playoffs wont be an easy one if they meet

Old 01-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #40084
El Greeno
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 360

Quote:
Hardly a choke, more a player tired after playing over 50 minutes.
What I will give him is that he had to do it all by himself tonight, Wade was shockingly bad.
El Greeno is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #40085
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
lakers sending a message to OKC that their first round meeting in the playoffs wont be an easy one if they meet

It will take a hell of a run for LA to get into the playoffs.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #40086
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Location: ......Bit stalkerish to ask where I live don't ya think?
vCash: 85

My heart goes out to C's fans. Not really one myself but a fan of their 60's and 80's teams. C's usually play basketball the right way which made it easier to root for them. Rondo was my fav PG since Rose has been out and sux that these guards I love have eerily dealt with injury around the same time(Bradley, Rose, Wall, Irving, Roy in Wolves, Rubio).

Think people forget about Lou hope he gets well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexrapper 1 View Post
Was about to say that, asshole.
techks is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #40087
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Quote:
He is awful. Doc outwits him everytime, just sometimes saved by the genius of Lebron or Wade.
Sometimes? Lebron is the heart of that team and the orchestrator. Wade does his thing a few games like he should but isnt consistent enough though efficent. Let an injury happen to Lebron(forbid) and we'll see just how sucky Spo is. Cant coach just is lucky to have the best SG & SF on the same team. Lebron shouldn't have to be doing as much as he does but its why he was MVP along with his unselfishness.

IMO he isnt as good as he was circa 07-10 but he's still playing great which says a lot about his talent and production. AND efficiency.
techks is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #40088
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by techks View Post
Sometimes? Lebron is the heart of that team and the orchestrator. Wade does his thing a few games like he should but isnt consistent enough though efficent. Let an injury happen to Lebron(forbid) and we'll see just how sucky Spo is. Cant coach just is lucky to have the best SG & SF on the same team. Lebron shouldn't have to be doing as much as he does but its why he was MVP along with his unselfishness.

IMO he isnt as good as he was circa 07-10 but he's still playing great which says a lot about his talent and production. AND efficiency.
LOL so that's your basis to say Spoeltra sucks as a coach LOLOLOLOL... because he has lebron .... name me one coach that won a title without having a star on their team.... i can only think of one the last 30yrs and that's larry brown with detroit in 2004 but still they had a loaded roster with ben wallace, rasheed wallace, billups, hamilton and prince....

Old 01-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #40089
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by techks View Post

He must pray every night Lebron stays unbreakable. One bad injury and he's finished there despite having other players like Wade and Bosh, meanwhile Thibodeau adjusts without his best player and has a pretty average roster playing excellent. Now that is great coaching.
ScouseLad is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #40090
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No it wont.... houston and portland are just three and four losses above the lakers... in the loss column

Old 01-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #40091
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'm thoroughly impressed with Kobe's play right now. It's fun to watch.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #40092
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Quote:
LOL so that's your basis to say Spoeltra sucks as a coach LOLOLOLOL... because he has lebron .... name me one coach that won a title without having a star on their team.... i can only think of one the last 30yrs and that's larry brown with detroit in 2004 but still they had a loaded roster with ben wallace, rasheed wallace, billups, hamilton and prince....

Not just lebron I said wade too. Its that Lebron has to do so much. I'm not picking on the Heat either as VDL is lucky too. And sucks as well. The pistons weren't loaded either it was Kobe shotjacking them a championship. Don't get me wrong they still may be the best defensive teams of those times but that was Kobe's fault.

Quote:
He must pray every night Lebron stays unbreakable. One bad injury and he's finished there despite having other players like Wade and Bosh, meanwhile Thibodeau adjusts without his best player and has a pretty average roster playing excellent. Now that is great coaching.
Thanks for that Thibs mention.

Really its Wade he needs to step up more to average 22-25 pts. And I've been saying since 2010-11 its talent that gets them by and not playcalling which teams like the Spurs and Bulls have the best now.

Lebron is still the most talented now but for some odd reason I feel things wont end well for him and the Heat. He left Cavs because he wasn't getting enough help and yes its not that bad anymore but his teams again arent stepping up and championship or not the Heat havent lived up to their potential.

Maybe part of that should be on Lebron for not leading his team as he should but leading a team with Mo as your 2nd best player and Mike ****in Brown as your HC to the Finals it can't really be his fault much. He seems to be the only player on the team trying very hard for the Heat to repeat which they wont if they dont step up enough.
techks is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #40093
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Quote:
I'm thoroughly impressed with Kobe's play right now. It's fun to watch.
Kobe always has games where he tries to play within a system but it never becomes consistent. Will still record and study this game but I would be impressed if it sparks the Lakers to a playoffs run at spots 5 or 6.
techks is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #40094
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Noah, boozer, hamilton, deng, hinrich, nate robinson is not an average roster hinrich and nate robinson are better than any PG the heat have.... boozer is way better than haslem and on the same level as bosh... noah is better than any of the big guys in miami and better than bosh... deng is on the same level as current wade...

the heat have lebron a super star, bosh and wade two stars and a bunch of nobodies

Old 01-27-2013, 05:51 PM   #40095
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Noah, boozer, hamilton, deng, hinrich, nate robinson is not an average roster hinrich and nate robinson are better than any PG the heat have.... boozer is way better than haslem and on the same level as bosh... noah is better than any of the big guys in miami and better than bosh... deng is on the same level as current wade...

the heat have lebron a super star, bosh and wade two stars and a bunch of nobodies

Stop being picky, they've obviously got plenty of good players but Derrick is the special one, the player who seperates them from most others and he hasn't been available all season yet they've the best road record in the NBA and aren't far behind being number 1 in the East. Thats down to incredible coaching, the players dont sulk after their star going down, the coach has them motivated and working to a plan every night. There is no way Spo is getting the max out of the Heat and once again it will lead to having to win the finals the hard way, if they get there. He better hope Lebron isn't exhausted by then.
ScouseLad is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting