Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #40951
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Carolina PR
Posts: 4,608
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexrapper 1 View Post
Yes there is proof. Actually research it and you will see.
Nope there isnt any if there is bring it if not just admit you are a hating


puertorricane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #40952
Sister Sledge
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Based Land
Posts: 9,061
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark Mandrill View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
He looks like a gay Urkal.
Sister Sledge is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:01 AM   #40953
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,726
vCash: 66874
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Josh Smith
KOTF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #40954
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 4,564
vCash: 499
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorricane View Post
Nope there isnt any if there is bring it if not just admit you are a hating


Why do I always have to bring facts when you don't believe the obvious truth? It's just like how you were saying that people consider Gasol soft because he is educated and you NEVER heard any player refer to him as soft. Go try to find the information and you will see if for yourself. Everyone on here isn't talking out of their ass in reference to Spo.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:16 AM   #40955
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:11 AM   #40956
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Lakers are making the playoffs, as are houston, the team i would count on getting kicked out is either utah or gsw, gsw being a team reliant on making jumpshots therefore more prone to inconsistency.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #40957
sugar71
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 404
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
Lakers are making the playoffs, as are houston, the team i would count on getting kicked out is either utah or gsw, gsw being a team reliant on making jumpshots therefore more prone to inconsistency.
I've been pointing to the Warriors ( now 4 straight losses) even though they are #6 seed & I wouldn't shocked if the Lakers catch both( the Rockets easy schedule will make them tough to overtake).


Kobe with another game winner & fadeway 26 foot 3 point buzzer beater at the end of the third period which proved to be huge.

Kevin Durant has admitted he & other players pass up desperation heaves to protect their stats


That's the mentality that seperates Kobe from others & the reason most every legend, like MJ, still would take Kobe over anyone.
sugar71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #40958
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Rockets and Warriors on friday. they keep losing, the Rockets just take care of business, they got it. want to see the Lakers make it, but I don't know. at .500 now so they have a shot...
allenko1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #40959
David_TheMan
ESB Sage
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth-2
Posts: 2,956
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar71 View Post
I've been pointing to the Warriors ( now 4 straight losses) even though they are #6 seed & I wouldn't shocked if the Lakers catch both( the Rockets easy schedule will make them tough to overtake).


Kobe with another game winner & fadeway 26 foot 3 point buzzer beater at the end of the third period which proved to be huge.

Kevin Durant has admitted he & other players pass up desperation heaves to protect their stats


That's the mentality that seperates Kobe from others & the reason most every legend, like MJ, still would take Kobe over anyone.
They pass up desperation heaves when there is no reason, if the game is within striking distance and can be tied or won, they won't pass them up at all.

So you are putting forth 100% bullshit to back door hype a shot jacking Kobe, who is nothing like the asshole MJ.
David_TheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #40960
puertorricane
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Carolina PR
Posts: 4,608
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexrapper 1 View Post
Why do I always have to bring facts when you don't believe the obvious truth? It's just like how you were saying that people consider Gasol soft because he is educated and you NEVER heard any player refer to him as soft. Go try to find the information and you will see if for yourself. Everyone on here isn't talking out of their ass in reference to Spo.

yes they are


puertorricane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #40961
sinosleep
GIRL=nicole whittaker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,199
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_TheMan View Post
Sino
Want to make another avy bet about your Knicks?
I'm always down for my knicks. Nice location, lol.
sinosleep is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #40962
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 75
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

As much as I hate the Lakers. A okc/san antonio vs lakers matchup would be much more entertaining than one of those two against utah.

Rockets should feast on an easy schedule. Also the Warriors play most of there games at home I think they hold on to a spot. I see Utah falling out if Lakers have any chance.
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #40963
David_TheMan
ESB Sage
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth-2
Posts: 2,956
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinosleep View Post
I'm always down for my knicks. Nice location, lol.
What will be the terms this time?
David_TheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #40964
ThinBlack
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHome_Bama View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Poor Kareem was humiliated by Wilt.
ThinBlack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #40965
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

so much that he broke Wilt's all time scoring record...
allenko1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013