Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Old 06-02-2013, 01:06 AM   #44296
Abraham
Textbook beauty
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 646
Default Re: *** The official 2012/2013 NBA season shootaround ***

The Pacers aren't going to win game 7. I'd bet everything I have on it.
Abraham is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #44297
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty View Post
Post game press conference he shot down Wade's not getting enough touches excuse. He said he missed 2-3 layups. He did not go in on how Paul George dominated him but he was straight up and not the usual PC bs.
He's on his last nerve. It's getting to be the South Beach Cavaliers.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #44298
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
If the Heat lose, Spo can't be blamed. The Heat are just playing poorly. Bosh and Wade are playing terribly. LBJ trying to do too much. Birdman not playing was key this game.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 02:19 AM   #44299
the_what
Bolo Punch KO
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Kyrie Irving is a better player than Wade now. And will be for the next 10 years. LeBron needs to ditch the Heat and go back home
the_what is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 04:25 AM   #44300
MarioBrothers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_what View Post
Kyrie Irving is a better player than Wade now. And will be for the next 10 years. LeBron needs to ditch the Heat and go back home
I agree, and hopefully cleveland picks up the best from this upcoming draft, Lebron will get a lot of haters if he ditch miami for another team if he only won 1 ring, except going back to cleveland since he could always use that ohio is my home route.
MarioBrothers is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 05:09 AM   #44301
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Sledge View Post
It's gonna be a tough game 7. I think Indiana is going to play loosely. Hibbert seems to be elevating himself to the next level. I am liking his attitude as of late.

LBJ is like "Flop City" now.
The Heat are going to come out smoking on Monday and Bosh should be good early. The problem I see is Wade and Bosh getting tired after really being exhausted as the game goes on, but the Heat win a close game and move on. Miami has to be favored to win the 7th game.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 05:21 AM   #44302
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

SPO OUT NOW!!! A ****ing disgrace.
ScouseLad is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #44303
smitty_son408
J ust E njoy T his S hit
ESB Addict

After watching replay of the game its evident that Wade is more beat up than he's leading on, no way is he even 60% healthy. Bosh however is Bosh, a soft big man who stands no chance in the trenches with the matchups he has. When your PF has to stand on the perimeter and shoot 3's all game thats a serious flaw and MIA will do well to get it rectified next season. How they pull it off financially, I have no clue.
smitty_son408 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #44304
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty_son408 View Post
After watching replay of the game its evident that Wade is more beat up than he's leading on, no way is he even 60% healthy. Bosh however is Bosh, a soft big man who stands no chance in the trenches with the matchups he has. When your PF has to stand on the perimeter and shoot 3's all game thats a serious flaw and MIA will do well to get it rectified next season. How they pull it off financially, I have no clue.
Nobody in the basketball community believes wade has a serious injury. Watch NBA TV analysts. He has been on physical decline and he don't work on his game at all in the offseason (same as bosh). You know he is not putting in the extra practices. He is 90 percent of what he can be because he did not put the work in. Lebron would have his back if he was truly playing injured. No MRI's, team doctor reports etc. He is a shooting guard that can't shoot and he has not developed a mid range game. Lebron won a ring and still came back this year better. It is all about personality and motivation. Winning rings is not easy but I guess Wade thought he could just show up in the playoffs just because. When you have a shit coach you have to make your own adjustments. Lebron has been doing too much and not running the called plays because they don't ****ing work. That is why all of the energy guys are effective for Miami. Birdman-Birdman, Bron, Cole and Chalmers. Indiana's coach already beat Spo in the x's and o's. That is why Lebron been freestyling like Cleveland.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #44305
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

Quote:
Nobody in the basketball community believes wade has a serious injury. Watch NBA TV analysts. He has been on physical decline and he don't work on his game at all in the offseason (same as bosh). You know he is not putting in the extra practices. He is 90 percent of what he can be because he did not put the work in. Lebron would have his back if he was truly playing injured. No MRI's, team doctor reports etc. He is a shooting guard that can't shoot and he has not developed a mid range game. Lebron won a ring and still came back this year better. It is all about personality and motivation. Winning rings is not easy but I guess Wade thought he could just show up in the playoffs just because. When you have a shit coach you have to make your own adjustments. Lebron has been doing too much and not running the called plays because they don't ****ing work. That is why all of the energy guys are effective for Miami. Birdman-Birdman, Bron, Cole and Chalmers. Indiana's coach already beat Spo in the x's and o's. That is why Lebron been freestyling like Cleveland.

Wade has gone soft since lebron has taken most of his workload off him. He used to have a will as tough as Kobes. But hes just turned into a straight bitch this last 2 years. Now he comes out and complains he's not getting enough touches? man the **** up and play with the ATTITUDE and heart of a superstar then! for me it's not his missed shots it's his all round demeanor on and off the court.
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #44306
Abraham
Textbook beauty
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
He's on his last nerve. It's getting to be the South Beach Cavaliers.
Do you ever answer PMs, dude? I asked you a favor regarding a thread, as a mod, I figured whether you do it or not, you'd at least respond.
Abraham is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #44307
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty_son408 View Post
I think if they make through the game on Monday and play the Spurs they might do ok. I don't think it is as much Wade's knee as he just looks leg tired and exhausted and so does Bosh. I don't think they have the best stamina, and the Pacers are wearing them out. If the pacers have any chance of winning Monday they have to push and push and play like they know Miami is exhausted. I still think Miami wins at home in a game 7.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #44308
Icemmann
Breakin it down.
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosolid4u09 View Post
Wade has gone soft since lebron has taken most of his workload off him. He used to have a will as tough as Kobes. But hes just turned into a straight bitch this last 2 years. Now he comes out and complains he's not getting enough touches? man the **** up and play with the ATTITUDE and heart of a superstar then! for me it's not his missed shots it's his all round demeanor on and off the court.
For me it's his wardrobe.

That boy dresses like he's gonna get tackled from behind and raped by everybody.
Icemmann is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #44309
Abraham
Textbook beauty
ESB Jr Member

The Pacers-Heat series reminds me of the Kings-Lakers series in the early '00s. The Kings were the underdogs, but hung in there with the Lakers, but ultimately came up short in game 7. This is what will happen to the Pacers.
Abraham is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #44310
Rexrapper 1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 499

Quote:
Wade is definitely injured. He doesn't embellish injuries. The reason why it isn't more covered is because Wade doesn't like talking about it. He would rather not have it mentioned. That is why Lebron came out and said his knee is fine. Come the off season we will know the severity of his knee. Also Wade's regular season was just fine to me. 21 5 5 52% shooting is damn good. He just keeps getting injured.
Rexrapper 1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting