Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #31
Bad Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,993
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KELLY View Post
whats your obsession with Maidana? Or are you just a switch poster who registers a new ID to update your anti Khan movement?
Why would he have an obsession with Maidana. He has an avatar pic of him because he probably likes his style. Or are you suggesting he is a hater because he likes Maidana?
Bad Dog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #32
NoHomeJerome
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,106
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Khan got any opinions on anything else we need to know? Defence review perhaps?
NoHomeJerome is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #33
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Han's Island
Posts: 10,699
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Dog View Post
Why would he have an obsession with Maidana. He has an avatar pic of him because he probably likes his style. Or are you suggesting he is a hater because he likes Maidana?
maybe i suggested that due to his constant hatred of khan in every post and thread made. Its like some dedication going on.
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #34
Will
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,631
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHomeJerome View Post
Khan got any opinions on anything else we need to know? Defence review perhaps?
It's a right shame that Dartmouth looks like it might go. I think it's things like that which make our country great (went there many times as my bro be a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Will is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #35
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,170
vCash: 100
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonOli View Post
But I proved everyone wrong.
I am sick to death of pro athletes saying this when they didn't do anything of the sort.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #36
Bad Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,993
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KELLY View Post
maybe i suggested that due to his constant hatred of khan in every post and thread made. Its like some dedication going on.
That's not the point.
Bad Dog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #37
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Boxing Monthlys new Agony Aunt?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #38
Will
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,631
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Boxing Monthlys new Agony Aunt?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I like it. Very apt this week.
Will is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #39
JonOli
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,184
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Boxing Monthlys new Agony Aunt?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
JonOli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:47 PM   #40
Bad Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 2,993
vCash: 500
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Boxing Monthlys new Agony Aunt?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Please tell me this is a joke?
Bad Dog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #41
NoHomeJerome
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,106
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Jim Kelly, sorry I was confused because I didn't have avatars on. But it doesn't really make sense to me anyway? You say I'm obsessed with Maidana because I have a Maidana avatar?
NoHomeJerome is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #42
Triplesod
Drunk& pissed up on booze
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Peoples Republik of Mancunia. Britain.
Posts: 1,137
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonOli View Post
I do agree with him that Rooney only has himself to blame. There's a reason why the likes of Giggs and Scholes don't get the media barrage Rooney gets.

Maybe you are too young to remember the days of Ryan Giggs Superstar, shagging Dani Behr (if you are too young, I bet you have no idea who that is, or even if it's a name but people of my age will grow a sneaky smile at the thought that name produces).

He was the first wave of superstar footballers, maybe the first!
Certainly the first time, since good auld Georgie, that a footballer was being treated like a pop star.

Completely agree with your point though and Giggs came through that well but it was touch and go. He was bezzie mates with Lee Sharpe and could have gone down that route but he was more professional and determined and Fergie put much more energy into his career. Which makes you wonder, where is Fergie, the guiding hand, the father figure, now!? Now his star player is in need? By all accounts, Fergie has pretty much disowned him and is treating him like a pariah!

Also... Yes! Scholsey! Definitely! The perfect professional! But also the best United player since Georgie Best, as far as I'm concerned!
Triplesod is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #43
Triplesod
Drunk& pissed up on booze
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Peoples Republik of Mancunia. Britain.
Posts: 1,137
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Who gives a flying **** about Rooney? Overpaid little prick complaining that he's bored. Chav with cash is all he is.
Maybe, maybe not but he has more natural and realised talent than you and a hundred year family lineage could even dream of!
Triplesod is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #44
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

My mate on the Uniteds books at the same time as Giggs and Sharp. Apparently Dani Behrs opening line to Giggs was "I give the best blowjob in Manchester"...
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #45
JonOli
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,184
vCash: 75
Default Re: Rooney must look at himself, insists Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplesod View Post
He was the first wave of superstar footballers, maybe the first!
Certainly the first time, since good auld Georgie, that a footballer was being treated like a pop star.
I think a Mr Paul Gascoigne might disagree with that one and before that Kevin Keegan.

And who could forget this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEMMfV5-Qg[/ame]
JonOli is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013