Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-27-2010, 07:00 AM   #46
MTB79
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1711
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Dear Friend ,

My name is Mrs. Indira Gandhi from New Vallabh Vidhyanagar , Gujarat , Indian Citizen base in United States of America .

I am 81 yrs old of age now but I am a very greedy woman with all cost I don't know much and care about people, since when I had last experiences of difficulty to sleep due to the Swine Flu Pandemic , my personal Doctor confirmed last two weeks , which can easily take off my life soon . I found it uneasy to survive myself , because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again.

Am having slight fever and high temperature every time .

My late husband was a British Citizen , I am a good merchandant, I have several Industrial Companies United Kingdom ,few in USA then I have share in Reliance Netconnect Company in India and good share in various banks in the world and I have also a Fix Deposit with Bank of China located abroad " and I spend all my life on investment and corporate business . Since I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occur in 19th January 2009 and my prophet here in Texas gave me positive thinking on what to do with my money as my adviser and he ministered to me to share my properties , wealth , to motherless baby/ orphanage homes/ people that need money for survivor both student that need money / business men in India for their investment and for future rising so I am writing this letter to people who really need help from me to contact me urgently.

I can make available preparation on that especially women of the day in India , who are divorced by their husband , why they cannot survive the mist of feeding their self so let me know what you really need the money for and if you can assist in distributing the money to a nearest orphanages home within your town . May you be blessed , as you reach me . I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately.

Please feel free to write me back in this E-mail Address ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ) for futher clearification.

Best Regards ,
Mrs. Indira Gandhi
MTB79 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #47
46and0
It's irrefutable.
ESB Addict

vCash: 165

Absolutely essential thread. Boxing fans should use this thread as a reference point for future Glass Jawed jokes. Chinchecking is an artform, and I feel privileged to be a bona fide Chin expert along with my cohort Elite ESB posters. Salutations on this terrific archive.
46and0 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #48
rocky1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1397

im predicting david price the british heavyweight
rocky1 is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #49
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Wilder definitely fits the bill. The more I see him, the less I think he'll pan out. I've also heard questions about the chin of Yordenas Ugas.

Alvarez doesn't seem to have a bad chin. He's been caught flush by some decent punchers without getting hurt. Yes, the guy who knocked him down isn't a big puncher, but it happens to guys with average chins when they get hit by a punch they don't see coming.

I have no idea why you listed Tyson Fury. He's never shown signs that he has a bad chin. David Price, on the other hand, showed a bit of a shaky chin in the amateurs.

And sure, glass chins exist, but VERY few guys with glass chins make it to the top levels. 90% of the guys people say have glass chins around here actually have average to slightly below average chins. If they actually had glass chins, they wouldn't have made it to the world level. They get weeded out before then, unless they're just so superb with the rest of their game that they can get by with a glass chin. The only top level boxers right now that I can think of with actual glass chins are Amir Khan and Jhonny Gonzalez. Most of the guys with glass chins end up being career opponents.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #50
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Absolutely essential thread. Boxing fans should use this thread as a reference point for future Glass Jawed jokes. Chinchecking is an artform, and I feel privileged to be a bona fide Chin expert along with my cohort Elite ESB posters. Salutations on this terrific archive.

Yes these things have to be brought up here because a Chin is essential for a World Class fighter to have. It also helps us weed out the hype jobs which nobody likes. I am still confused why Glass Jawed Jokes like Victor Ortiz (who is also a quitter) are given TV dates while other prospects are kept off TV. I realize Golden Boy is mostly to blame for this and coincidentally they also have the most Glass Jawed prospects signed to them which they coddle and carefully match and put on HBO to force down the Boxing public throats.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #51
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Yes these things have to be brought up here because a Chin is essential for a World Class fighter to have. It also helps us weed out the hype jobs which nobody likes. I am still confused why Glass Jawed Jokes like Victor Ortiz (who is also a quitter) are given TV dates while other prospects are kept off TV. I realize Golden Boy is mostly to blame for this and coincidentally they also have the most Glass Jawed prospects signed to them which they coddle and carefully match and put on HBO to force down the Boxing public throats.
I'll give you that Ortiz is a quitter, but he's a glass jawed joke because he was knocked down twice by one of the hardest P4P punchers out there?
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:49 AM   #52
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickhaus View Post
I'll give you that Ortiz is a quitter, but he's a glass jawed joke because he was knocked down twice by one of the hardest P4P punchers out there?

BTW, your post right above mine I thought was very good and made some good points/counterpoints. Kudos.

Fury is on the list because he is from the UK. We all know how fragile those Mandibles are over there. He has to be on the list for that reason alone.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #53
zicas
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1175

Wow people still respond to this degenerate fool
zicas is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #54
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicas View Post
Wow people still respond to this degenerate fool

We are having an intelligent and civil boxing conversation here. Get out of this thread and go discuss your keyboard diarrhea somewhere else.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #55
marting
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Wilder could have a granite chin and will still not get out of the sticks of boxing.

The guy is awful. Just awful. I've seen vastly superior boxing skills in PAL 10 and under fights.
marting is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #56
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by marting View Post
Wilder could have a granite chin and will still not get out of the sticks of boxing.

The guy is awful. Just awful. I've seen vastly superior boxing skills in PAL 10 and under fights.

TheGreat, our Biggest Racist at this Forum said Wilder will be Hw champ one day..
MaliBua is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #57
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marting View Post

the video of him on the first page of this thread fighting that fat slob in his 10th pro fight or whatever it was is a disgrace and disgusting. I have seen bar fights better than that. His opponent looked like they got him from an All-You-Can-Eat buffet restaurant.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #58
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
this is a thread to discuss up and coming prospects that have shown they might have a fragile Glass Jaw. Some that I have been scouting are:

Deontay Wilder
Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez
Tyson Fury

Thoughts?
Great thread Rico - some excellent choices, no question. I'd add Chavez, Jr. on there, if people still consider him a prospect. Also, Andy Lee - his questionable whiskers already got exposed once.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #59
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
Great thread Rico - some excellent choices, no question. I'd add Chavez, Jr. on there, if people still consider him a prospect. Also, Andy Lee - his questionable whiskers already got exposed once.
Chavez JR is a great addition. I missed Danny Jacobs in my original post also he was getting hyped to the moon but his Chin is pure China.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #60
KERRIGAN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 356

Zakman,

David Lemeuix has a look of glassjaw about him, I want you to keep a close eye on this.
KERRIGAN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum