Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
Korn_06
ESB Slave
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 214
vCash: 1000
Default Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

I did not have the chance to see the fight yet but all props to Calzaghe that really suprised me.
I will still be standing proudly beside Kessler as a fan and I hope that he gets over this win and still can improve his game and do great things in boxing he has a world class attitude and so far he has been willing to meet the best, he shall just continue to do that and show to the boxing world that Calzaghe is really 1 of a kind.

Congratulations Calzaghe all Calzaghe fans!! I hope Calzaghe goes on to prove that Kessler lost to a great fighter!!
Korn_06 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
rendog67
The firestarter
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: philadelphia museum of art
Posts: 1,086
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by new tony
Kessler is a star the world seen that hbo commentry was quality.

agreed 100%
rendog67 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #3
Paulie
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Clazaghe is now ready for Bute. But I think he will go for Hopkins. Bute is way too dangerous for him...
Paulie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
Korn_06
ESB Slave
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 214
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie
Clazaghe is now ready for Bute. But I think he will go for Hopkins. Bute is way too dangerous for him...
oh my....here we go.
Korn_06 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #5
Paulie
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Don`t cry Rosseboi, Joe will fight Hopkins and not Bute...
Paulie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #6
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie
Clazaghe is now ready for Bute. But I think he will go for Hopkins. Bute is way too dangerous for him...
What the **** does Bute bring to the table? Come on be reasonable......
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #7
Polymath
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,328
vCash: 500
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

'Paulie' trolls the esb homepage under the names 'Berg' and 'Brega', every post is the same 'Bute will destroy {whoever}' .
Polymath is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:18 PM   #8
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymath
'Paulie' trolls the esb homepage under the names 'Berg' and 'Brega', every post is the same 'Bute will destroy {whoever}' .
Ah, thanks for the warning
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:23 PM   #9
Paulie
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

I agree with you. Joe don`t need to face Bute...The risk is to high. Hopkins is more secure for Joe...
Paulie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #10
safe_pa
Howlin' Mad
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nearby, stealing your wi fi.
Posts: 961
vCash: 270
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie
I agree with you. Joe don`t need to face Bute...The risk is to high. Hopkins is more secure for Joe...
Posting the same illogical statement in numerous threads will never make it true.
safe_pa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #11
EspadaYdaga
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 79
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Koki Kameda

Last edited by EspadaYdaga; 09-15-2011 at 05:47 PM.
EspadaYdaga is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:38 PM   #12
Paulie
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

No one saw Calzaghe put a fighter KO like Bute did to Berrio. Bute is a to high risk level fighter for Joe...
Paulie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #13
Korn_06
ESB Slave
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Beijing, China
Posts: 214
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie
No one saw Calzaghe put a fighter KO like Bute did to Berrio. Bute is a to high risk level fighter for Joe...
Hey stop that Bute nonsence this is not the subject of this thread!!!

Make a thread about Bute vs. TBA but stop littering this shit everywhere.
Korn_06 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:08 AM   #14
Paulie
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Nice avatar... Lets go Big Joe...It`s time for old Hopkins... Nice avatar
Paulie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #15
Smazz20
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,426
vCash: 75
Default Re: Congratulations Calzaghe fans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn_06
I did not have the chance to see the fight yet but all props to Calzaghe that really suprised me.
I will still be standing proudly beside Kessler as a fan and I hope that he gets over this win and still can improve his game and do great things in boxing he has a world class attitude and so far he has been willing to meet the best, he shall just continue to do that and show to the boxing world that Calzaghe is really 1 of a kind.

Congratulations Calzaghe all Calzaghe fans!! I hope Calzaghe goes on to prove that Kessler lost to a great fighter!!

Fair play mate. I'm a bigger fan of Kessler now than I was. Congrats to him for showing us what a fighter he is One of the best fights i've seen
Smazz20 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013